Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
That's quicker that I would never expect. How is he able to get it done so soon? I thought I would had to wait several weeks.
BeingADIK-0.4.0 - Leaked: 2020-01-10
Badik_0.4.0_scrappyMod - Updated: 2020-01-12

BeingADIK-0.4.2 - Leaked: 2020-02-22
Badik_0.4.2_scrappyMod - Updated: 2020-02-24

So more like a day or two?

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
WAAW Great game!! :D

This was on my list for a long time...man do I regret waiting for so long! xD
Glad I could enjoy that that was a really well-made game! Got to say, during the story Jesy was my fav pick from the get-go from being just pure hot you know? But then after interacting with all the girls through different paths, I got to give the golden star to Sage!
But let's be honest here every single one of them are worth following their own respective route.
This game is going down my all-time favorites and you better believe your sweet ass I'm going stick around for the futures updates to come!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The dialog is as follows:
Sage: "You put yourself into this situation. I can't fix that for you."
Chad: "Yes, you can! They will listen to you."
Sage: "... I'm not promising anything."

Interestingly, when Chad is kicked out of the jocks, Stephen says this:
Stephen: "You do understand that you can't expect to keep your position as the president of the tri-alphas after this."
Chad: "What!? C-come on!"
Stephen: "I'm sorry Chad, but I can't think of any scenario where B&R would allow that. You're suspended from any fraternal activities for the near future... ...and consider yourself lucky that we're not going to revoke your scholarship."

It's not clear what "B&R" is referring to here. It could be Stephen referring to some oversight group that he (and Jade and Cathy) must answer to. But it could just be a way of saying he has to represent the college's best interests, even though he (and Jade/Cathy) have final say in the matter.

In the former case, Sage could appeal to that group to overrule Stephen's decision. In the latter case, it sounds like Sage would need to have pull with Stephen, Jade or Cathy directly to make much of a difference.
"B&R" stands for Burgmeister and Royce, the name of the college. :FacePalm: He's saying the college can't allow him to maintain his position as president of the Tri-Alphas.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Its a nice change of pace to have someone as Jill to take things nice and slow with...

Have to actually sweep her off her feet with some casual dates like tennis and d&d games and yoga sessions

That way people have a variety of choices in this game

1 u can go the romantic way with Jill

2 u can go the lesbian cockblock way with maya and josy

3 u can go all out doing off the wall freaky stuff with the fb Sage and well I would say Quinn but she is taken so yeah :ROFLMAO:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I wonder, based on the newly written text, what effect do Jade's proposal to expel Chad has on parenthood theory of Sage.
We know that Sage probably doesn't have the best relationship with her parents, but that they would like to expel her boyfriend? :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wonder, based on the newly written text, what effect do Jade's proposal to expel Chad has on parenthood theory of Sage.
We know that Sage probably doesn't have the best relationship with her parents, but that they would like to expel her boyfriend? :unsure:
Probably only so much they can turn a blind eye to if that really is the case. I think if it was only the MC that had been there it would have more than likely been swept under the carpet, however, Jill being there made that a little more difficult sure she was sent out of the office but if she is, in fact, a Royce then I doubt they would be able to bend the rules a bit.

.ox

Feb 12, 2019
DPC on Discord Today at 12:11 PM
Patron custom renders (Quinn/Ana, Maya, Missy/Megan, Quinn)
For May, 2020.

join now for $75 per month :ROFLMAO: DIK Vice President.png

or better for only 100 Bucks p.M. :p DIK President.png

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I suppose it's a possible hint that they're related, parents or otherwise, but it could also just mean that Sage is a legacy (a Burgmeister or a Royce) and, much like Jill and Rusty, she could lean on that status and use it to convince the councillors to reinstate his position.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Real Kreten

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does the concept of separated affinity and status really make sense?

In my current playthrough I went for some Major CHICK choices to be neutral/CHICK affinity in the end to take Maja & Josy threesome. (It's 7 choices and choosing 3/4 or 4/3 both results in neutral.) However my mc now has massive/huge DIK status with CHICK affinity which allows him several lewd scenes, e.g. with Sage (which is based on status), but blocks other content, e.g. with the HOT girls (based on affinity) when staying with Sage.
For example if you have Quinn's number and a huge DIK status you can have sex with Quinn, Riona, Camelia, Sarah (take outs), Camelia/Mona and the HOTs in the sauna, but (with CHICK affinity) you cannot have fun with Melanie and Sarah in the shower or sex with Quinn in her room which doesn't make much sense.
The sex scene with Quinn on the roof is based on a single major choice and independent from affinity and status.

Also not all the major choices are based on sexual choices. Beat up Troy or Fight the Jocks is more based on aggression/fighting skill/risk while talking to Steve at the minimart is completely off-topic.

Last edited:

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Its a nice change of pace to have someone as Jill to take things nice and slow with...

Have to actually sweep her off her feet with some casual dates like tennis and d&d games and yoga sessions

That way people have a variety of choices in this game

1 u can go the romantic way with Jill

2 u can go the lesbian cockblock way with maya and josy

3 u can go all out doing off the wall freaky stuff with the fb Sage and well I would say Quinn but she is taken so yeah :ROFLMAO:
It's really nice to replay this game and it feel like a whole new game. That's hard to do.

Reactions: Mormont and l69p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It's really nice to replay this game and it feel like a whole new game. That's hard to do.
Well that's definatlly true and this game u really need to play it at least 3 times to see all the paths ...

Myself I played it so many times and still enjoy the game

It really is a step up from other games and I hope DPC can keep this up

Reactions: Mormont and Ace_X

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
"B&R" stands for Burgmeister and Royce, the name of the college. :FacePalm: He's saying the college can't allow him to maintain his position as president of the Tri-Alphas.
Yes, I got that, thank you. But the college is an abstraction, not a specific entity.

The question is who precisely gets the final say on what happens to Chad?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, I got that, thank you. But the college is an abstraction, not a specific entity.

The dean, most likely. But what Stephen's quite obviously referring to is that the college, as an entity, cannot have Chad continue on as the Tri-Alpha president after beating up a freshman because the college has a reputation to uphold.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have I missed a scene or something? As I recall it was all down to Burke it was his choice he didn't leave the room or go and confirm with anyone it was Burkes choice.

Reactions: pilapila3

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well that's definatlly true and this game u really need to play it at least 3 times to see all the paths ...

Myself I played it so many times and still enjoy the game

It really is a step up from other games and I hope DPC can keep this up
Agreed. You can learn a lot more about the characters in different playthroughs. Plus, a lot of the scenes are just fun to watch and I'm happy to see them again.

Have I missed a scene or something? As I recall it was all down to Burke it was his choice he didn't leave the room or go and confirm with anyone it was Burkes choice.
Yes, but Sage and Chad think it might be possible to change Burke's choice. So the question is whether that means changing Burke's mind (implying Sage has a connection to Burke), or if it means going over Burke's head to some yet-to-be-revealed bigwig (implying Sage has a connection to a new part of the story).

IMHO, Burke's dialog at the meeting is ambiguous.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The real issue is will Sage still help Chad …. Since she getting more and more agitated with him...And her new found feelings that continue to deepen with the MC ....

I wont be surprised if there is a person that we havent seen being the headmaster but thats all specualtion at this point.

But i am curious how the relation will go between Chad and the MC depening on if u tried to stick up for him or not ... I doubt we will be best buddies ... But i cant wait how that develops ... As long as Chad and Sage break up im fine with it.

This is fan fiction what im about to say btw ... But it would have been pretty shady if the MC bought a motorbike and picked up Jill for their next date with it while Josy is watching ... trowing shade on Josy and the bike riding in ep 1 :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, but Sage and Chad think it might be possible to change Burke's choice. So the question is whether that means changing Burke's mind (implying Sage has a connection to Burke), or if it means going over Burke's head to some yet-to-be-revealed bigwig (implying Sage has a connection to a new part of the story).

IMHO, Burke's dialog at the meeting is ambiguous.
It's most likely the bigwig is someone from the B&R families. And Burke answers to them if that's the case would they get involved in the whole Chad issue? I think Burke is most likely their puppet.

Reactions: pilapila3
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes