Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
This is fan fiction what im about to say btw ... But it would have been pretty shady if the MC bought a motorbike and picked up Jill for their next date with it while Josy is watching ... trowing shade on Josy and the bike riding in ep 1 :ROFLMAO:
I think Jill would appreciate a guy on a bike more than a boaster on a motorcycle.

Reactions: pilapila3

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The dialog is as follows:
Sage: "You put yourself into this situation. I can't fix that for you."
Chad: "Yes, you can! They will listen to you."
Sage: "... I'm not promising anything."

Interestingly, when Chad is kicked out of the jocks, Stephen says this:
Stephen: "You do understand that you can't expect to keep your position as the president of the tri-alphas after this."
Chad: "What!? C-come on!"
Stephen: "I'm sorry Chad, but I can't think of any scenario where B&R would allow that. You're suspended from any fraternal activities for the near future... ...and consider yourself lucky that we're not going to revoke your scholarship."

It's not clear what "B&R" is referring to here. It could be Stephen referring to some oversight group that he (and Jade and Cathy) must answer to. But it could just be a way of saying he has to represent the college's best interests, even though he (and Jade/Cathy) have final say in the matter.

In the former case, Sage could appeal to that group to overrule Stephen's decision. In the latter case, it sounds like Sage would need to have pull with Stephen, Jade or Cathy directly to make much of a difference.
I'm pretty sure he's just referring to the school Burgmiester & Royce.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The real issue is will Sage still help Chad …. Since she getting more and more agitated with him...And her new found feelings that continue to deepen with the MC ....

I wont be surprised if there is a person that we havent seen being the headmaster but thats all specualtion at this point.

But i am curious how the relation will go between Chad and the MC depening on if u tried to stick up for him or not ... I doubt we will be best buddies ... But i cant wait how that develops ... As long as Chad and Sage break up im fine with it.

This is fan fiction what im about to say btw ... But it would have been pretty shady if the MC bought a motorbike and picked up Jill for their next date with it while Josy is watching ... trowing shade on Josy and the bike riding in ep 1 :ROFLMAO:
I think it depends on priorities.

Sage seems to have split from her family and the free tuition for HOTs which Quinn organizes keeps her independent. If Quinn cannot raise enough cash and Chad offers to help out, Sage may do Chad a favor to keep her current status.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think Jill would appreciate a guy on a bike more than a boaster on a motorcycle.
I cannot agree more that's why it was fan fiction :ROFLMAO:

But it would make for a perfect shade trowing to Josy not gonna lie

But yeah Jill is definatly not the typ for such boasters ;) She much to pure for that that motorcycle is more suited for me and Sage :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think it depends on priorities.

Sage seems to have split from her family and the free tuition for HOTs which Quinn organizes keeps her independent. If Quinn cannot raise enough cash and Chad offers to help out, Sage may do Chad a favor to keep her current status.
Sage says she will try to help Chad at breakfast with the HOTs. That's after Chad blew off her plea for affection, and after she starts seriously fooling around with the MC (then allows him to sleep at the sorority).

Whatever the reason, Sage's devotion to Chad is apparently pretty serious.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is fan fiction what im about to say btw
Seems to be the thing :LOL:

But yeah Jill is definatly not the typ for such boasters
Makes sense at why she wouldn't go for an MC with Dik affinity, Tybalt, however, seems to be the type that would boast about everything I really do look forward to him putting his foot in his mouth again.

Reactions: Ace_X and StarWulf

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
First we're insulting Grumpy Softie, then Uber Softie, now today FB? The hell is wrong with you people? Whose up for tomorrows insulting? Mommy? Mistress? Kitten?

Sage isn't devoted to Chad. She only said she would try to help Chad, not 100% help.

Silk Master of Swag strikes again Mormont ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
That way people have a variety of choices in this game

1 u can go the romantic way with Jill

2 u can go the lesbian cockblock way with maya and josy

3 u can go all out doing off the wall freaky stuff with the fb Sage and well I would say Quinn but she is taken so yeah :ROFLMAO:
Option 4: Bastardized harem with all the ladies.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I cannot agree more that's why it was fan fiction :ROFLMAO:

But it would make for a perfect shade trowing to Josy not gonna lie

But yeah Jill is definatly not the typ for such boasters ;) She much to pure for that that motorcycle is more suited for me and Sage :ROFLMAO:
I would give you like for the first and third sentences. But you still want to shade trowing to Jojo. :cry:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I would give you like for the first and third sentences. But you still want to shade trowing to Jojo. :cry:
Have to say when the first episode just dropped on here... I was a lowkey fan of Josy and Sage

But the whole ep 4 soured Josy for me as well as Maya … Specially that kiss when the MC walks off is a shot to the gut for me ;)

So to answer your post 1 yes Josy and Maya deserve some shade lol

2 Jill deserved some minus 2 rp points for the snitching at the counsilors

3 Tybalt gets minus 2000 pts for being a creep and sniffing Jill panties :ROFLMAO:

the ones getting points up 1 Sage the whole ep 4 she was there for the MC so 200 pts for her

2 Quinn 100 rp points for giving me a fun time on a roof don't tell name88 that tho

3 Derek 10 dik brother status points for sticking with the MC

And before people get annoyed yes this whole post is clearly made to make some fun at the game not to be taken seriously :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: StarWulf

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When the mc uses swyper he seems to use his real name and picture. Cathy on the other side tries to hide her identity more or less. Shouldn't Cathy recognize mc after the sexting and react somehow?

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
When the mc uses swyper he seems to use his real name and picture. Cathy on the other side tries to hide her identity more or less. Shouldn't Cathy recognize mc after the sexting and react somehow?
Pretty sure she does. She is just being discreet about it. Also, why ruin the chance for the use of the Baseball Bat?

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Have to say when the first episode just dropped on here... I was a lowkey fan of Josy and Sage

But the whole ep 4 soured Josy for me as well as Maya … Specially that kiss when the MC walks off is a shot to the gut for me ;)

So to answer your post 1 yes Josy and Maya deserve some shade lol

2 Jill deserved some minus 2 rp points for the snitching at the counsilors

3 Tybalt gets minus 2000 pts for being a creep and sniffing Jill panties :ROFLMAO:

the ones getting points up 1 Sage the whole ep 4 she was there for the MC so 200 pts for her

2 Quinn 100 rp points for giving me a fun time on a roof don't tell name88 that tho

3 Derek 10 dik brother status points for sticking with the MC

And before people get annoyed yes this whole post is clearly made to make some fun at the game not to be taken seriously :ROFLMAO:
When I see those positive RP for Quinn. Are you still planning with Derek revenge for the whole "pervert" show?
It's time for MC to give some fun to Quinn back.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
When I see those positive RP for Quinn. Are you still planning with Derek revenge for the whole "pervert" show?
It's time for MC to give some fun to Quinn back.
It was basicly just a random post of mine for the sake of posting to break up some seriousness for a bit..

I would luv to get some playfull revenge with Derek on Quinn … But on the other hand do we really need revenge … She has given us prostitutes and weed … She gave us a lapdance herself and some booty time with riona

I for one im quite gud and fine without that revenge ;) But if it will happen in a comedic way im all for it (y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone else have feeling that Zoey will appierd in HOTs in very near future?
Will she apear in the game probally yes

Join the HOTS i mean she would have the apearance for it not gonna lie ... But i dont see it happening

Maybe she will just be a swyper date kind of thing for the mc ... Or she just gonna visit the dorm for a weekend idk

But its all specualation the only thing that we can be sure off that she will arive in the game at some point in time

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
It was basicly just a random post of mine for the sake of posting to break up some seriousness for a bit..

I would luv to get some playfull revenge with Derek on Quinn … But on the other hand do we really need revenge … She has given us prostitutes and weed … She gave us a lapdance herself and some booty time with riona

I for one im quite gud and fine without that revenge ;) But if it will happen in a comedic way im all for it (y)
I see it as my first fraternal oath with Derek.
But I'm also more for humorous revenge, even though my MC only got lap dance, spice food and sushi.
:unsure: Maybe the word "only" isn't the accurate one.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes