KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Yesterday Bella is a whore and today Jill is ugly. Seriously wtf is wrong with some people here
Bella is a WHORE
jill is UGLY
sage is revealed to have more than one PENIS
and
never lying President Maya paid student loans of every straight student after her never cheating husband josy ( aka Joseph ) died of nail polish poisoning

in all new episode of Being a Cuck
(updated every 69 years when Maya menstruates )

devilmeh

Apr 7, 2019
Bella is a WHORE
jill is UGLY
sage is revealed to have more than one PENIS
and
never lying President Maya paid student loans of every straight student after her never cheating husband josy ( aka Joseph ) died of nail polish poisoning

in all new episode of Being a Cuck
(updated every 69 years when Maya menstruates )
and quinns real name is chastity.....wait waaa

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: StarWulf and KoolMe

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
About Troy :

Is his name a hint that he might be kind of a "trojan horse", an undercover cop who investigates abuse of drugs, alcohol and steroids at the college? He does not seem to study, and he is busy during nighttime.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
About Troy :

Is his name a hint that he might be kind of a "trojan horse", an undercover cop who investigates abuse of drugs, alcohol and steroids at the college? He does not seem to study, and he is busy during nighttime.
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Very much no.

vrhanacheat

May 9, 2020
Sh*t this is the best i've ever played ,
Visual was nice
story so deep and slice of life
Music and sound bring story much deep ( u have choice music and sound perfectlly )
Hope you can add voice actor like on intro hahaha
GG Developer , can i kiss ur foot?

vrhanacheat

May 9, 2020
After playing BaDIK it is hard to switch to other games without music.
Besides Story and Visuals Music really adds another dimension to characters, locations and events. They all have their own (congenial) music.
Before playing Being a DIK , i've list "favorite games"
so now i think Being a DIK is my only Favorite Game :cry:
is there's game like this game ?

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Does taking the key on the shelf behind Heather actually lead to anything, or is that a flag for "season 2?"

Also, I wonder if Nicole/Envy and Quinn will be added to the list of "main girls" next season, given the Swyper conversation with Envy?

If there is a Quinn "route," I worry that it'll either be really sugary sweet, where you 'redeem' Quinn and get her off drugs, or if it's doomed to be a super downer route where Quinn drags the PC and everyone else into drugs.

Sage: "Oh my God, that was an incredible threesome!"

[Quinn reaches under her bed and pulls out a syringe, which she jabs into Sage's arm.]

Sage: "OW! What the fuck did you do to me!!!!?????"

Quinn: "Just relax, baby. Let the magic flow through you!"

Sage: "Oh God, this feels so good...."

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
About Troy :

I think DPC put this fucker into the same room with MC to show players the game is about being a DIK, no a dick. While I'm at it, I'll put this here :
Troy is Steve's sex slave, that's why he is such a cunt

• Haha
Reactions: Carnagie and KoolMe

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Does taking the key on the shelf behind Heather actually lead to anything, or is that a flag for "season 2?"
No, it just allows you to see her masturbating in her room, I think to MC.
Also, I wonder if Nicole/Envy and Quinn will be added to the list of "main girls" next season, given the Swyper conversation with Envy?

If there is a Quinn "route," I worry that it'll either be really sugary sweet, where you 'redeem' Quinn and get her off drugs, or if it's doomed to be a super downer route where Quinn drags the PC and everyone else into drugs.

Sage: "Oh my God, that was an incredible threesome!"

[Quinn reaches under her bed and pulls out a syringe, which she jabs into Sage's arm.]

Sage: "OW! What the fuck did you do to me!!!!?????"

Quinn: "Just relax, baby. Let the magic flow through you!"

Sage: "Oh God, this feels so good...."
hahaha just no pal, not happening in any way

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes