Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's quite possible, but I don't believe it. Jade doesn't seem like a adulteress to me. Her distraction with MC has a clear trigger in the quarrel with Stephen.

I think that in a retrospective of the history of HOT, we will find out the reason.
"Even if you choose apathy... rage doesn't scape you..it just builds up." Jade says to the mc.
She may not be an adulteress but when someone keeps cheating on you I think it is normal for her to do the same.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If you see Josy, Maya and Derek together it looks like Josy and Derek could be twins while Maya is ... different.
(But maybe it's only the tan.)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Every single game needs to do work on their subjects teeth revealed when smiling . To me it's never looked right on any girl. I'm not putting down Being A Dik because it seems to apply to every game out there, at least the ones I'm into anyway. Haley's Story is bad with the Royal Family teeth 668482_20200226144554_1.jpg

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
Unfortunately being a mother very young is becoming much more frequent, or just visible, nowadays. He might just have added that societal element to the story.

Of course if Bella is indeed Jill's mom, which I don't believe for one second.
Interesting, albeit unlikely scenario. The Age similarity is what I base this on.

Reactions: Iruna.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Every single game needs to do work on their subjects teeth revealed when smiling . To me it's never looked right on any girl. I'm not putting down Being A Dik because it seems to apply to every game out there, at least the ones I'm into anyway. Haley's Story is bad with the Royal Family teeth View attachment 654600
That Josy death stare is one of my favourite expressions in a game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In a side note, what's the problem on mods on this game?
Just that the update file for the next episode can't work with a game that has already been modded. You'll need to have a clean, un-modded version of BaDIK when ep 5 drops, after that you can install mods again.

Am I imagining things or was the agreement to a love triangle the episode's ending?
One of the endings to ep 4, yes.

That Josy death stare is one of my favourite expressions in a game.
Josy (thinking): A date?! He's going on a date with someone else after giving me all that grief last night about not telling him about Maya? The nerve of this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's only me that thinks that James cheated on Bella with Jade and that's why Bella hates Jade, for breaking her marriage?.
No, I also think James cheated but not with Jade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3449977

Here's the last update from the developer.

I'm posting it here because it was really fucking annoying to go through pages and pages of useless spam to find actual news about the game. Can someone please make a discussion thread for this game or something? It's so dreadful trying to find news about the next update.

kidweirdo69

Mar 29, 2020
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
please add more scene on Bella :( i never had a crush on a video game character before

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Would you guys be angry if MC saw Mona or Camila fucking other guys?
Not even slightly, they're side girls and are free to bang anyone they want. I'd actually be more worried if they don't fuck others, to me, that'd give them a stalker vibe.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3449977

Here's the last update from the developer.

I'm posting it here because it was really fucking annoying to go through pages and pages of useless spam to find actual news about the game. Can someone please make a discussion thread for this game or something? It's so dreadful trying to find news about the next update.
Next time use the search function and look for posts by N7. They post the latest update every Friday so it's really not that hard to find.

Would you guys be angry if MC saw Mona or Camila fucking other guys?
No. There's no emotional investment in these characters at all, they're just bit of fun.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No, I also think James cheated but not with Jade.
How that will make sense when Bella says: I have forgiven you....
Doenst make sense to me that she will say i have forgiven you if she thinks she is the culprit of him cheating.... Not to me atleast

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not even slightly, they're side girls and are free to bang anyone they want. I'd actually be more worried if they don't fuck others, to me, that'd give them a stalker vibe.
*Leah flashbacks intensify* :eek:

How that will make sense when Bella says: I have forgiven you....
She could've been very angry at him at the time thinking he was the only one in the wrong, that she had done nothing to deserve such betrayal. But now, having taken a lot of time to think about it, she realises it was her that drove him to it and thus she forgives him because it wasn't his fault, it was hers.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I doubt we get to see or hear any of that. Even though some of them are openly prostitutes. (Even though we almost saw it with Burke in the bathroom stalls I don't think we will know who they were by name more than we already know).

Reactions: RanchFTW and Iruna.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
She could've been very angry at him at the time thinking he was the only one in the wrong, that she had done nothing to deserve such betrayal. But now, having taken a lot of time to think about it, she realises it was her that drove him to it and thus she forgives him because it wasn't his fault, it was hers.[/ISPOILER]
If James cheated on Bella, because of her cold nature. He would still bear the majority of the blame.
His act would be humanly understandable, but certainly not morally right.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes