Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I feel like Quinn and her whole operation is what the story is being built around. Sure, on the surface it might seem like a totally normal time at college and there's been some drama with different relationships, Jocks attacking the DIKs, fights in the street, and a nude picture leak of a faculty member, but pretty soon I reckon we're going to see things spiral out of control for Quinn who will go for a scorched Earth approach to save her own ass and that the fallout will affect every character in the game either directly or via the MC as a proxy.
Agreed, you have the separate romance paths which are the main content but the overarching story is Quinn's which will likely escalate soon.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I do agree that currently their relationship is broken and without additional opportunities for them to mend the relationship, they will break up. That was not what I'm talking about? I'm talking about I don't know how much time you need to forgive people guilty of the same crime you've committed for the exact same reason. I won't even be mad at the first place.
Well, I got it and stated it as it's not the same thing bud. MC is not committed to anyone, he can do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't start a relationship with one of the girls. He's single, so he's not going behind anyone's back. For those 2 it's different, not the same thing. Just stating that fact. Even a girl like Jill says this. Just to be clear, I have zero interest in what those two do with their lives, it's irrelevant to me but yet again, what MC does and them do is not the same

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Yes, that's kind of the point. She's obviously from a rich family and as such has probably been coddled her whole life. We know from her date with the MC and from other moments that she has this wide-eyed, idealised version of the world which reveals her naivety of how the world generally works. But I think she does recognise Tybalt's advances, however she probably doesn't view them to be in any way sinister or creepy because of her kind-hearted nature and general naivety.

It's another trope of the genre where you have this nice, sweet girl with the pretentious preppy guy, and even though the girl recognises that he's not that great, she's with him because he somewhat treats her well and it's up to the protagonist to prove he's better for her than the preppy guy. Reminds me a little of Owen Wilson trying to win over Rachel McAdams from Bradley Cooper's preppy asshole character in Wedding Crashers.
I see, you get a crush and you're idealizing her. It's a shame because she's going to play with you and hurt you, in this day and age there are no such innocent girls.

Also remember Rachel McAdams in that movie was not naive, on the contrary.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Also, how can MC keep up with Bella while he's doing stupid quests so he can get into a lame fraternity?
No, he's out of her league.

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
Well, dev posted an update on May 15th, maybe patrons will let us know.

was already posted on here. no release date but testing should begin soon and usually release happens 2-3 weeks after this phase so expect is at the earliest may 29band latest june 15th imo

faded.blue

Dec 18, 2018
Well, I got it and stated it as it's not the same thing bud. MC is not committed to anyone, he can do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't start a relationship with one of the girls. He's single, so he's not going behind anyone's back. For those 2 it's different, not the same thing. Just stating that fact. Even a girl like Jill says this. Just to be clear, I have zero interest in what those two do with their lives, it's irrelevant to me but yet again, what MC does and them do is not the same
umm....the original post says "both girls are completely fine with other girl willingly cheating on the other ". So my reply was pointing to Maya and Josy forgiving each other. Of course what MC does is the entirely different, that's very obvious to me.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I see, you get a crush and you're idealizing her. It's a shame because she's going to play with you and hurt you, in this day and age there are no such innocent girls.

Also remember Rachel McAdams in that movie was not naive, on the contrary.
If anything Holly Bacchus has crush on Maya followed by Josy...i think thats commen knowlege around here.
Also what brings u on the idea that she plays with MC ?
Nothing in the whole game give's even a hint on that, quite the opposite actually, if u read the scene's with Bella & Jill it's clear she genuinely likes him, thought it's too soon to call it love.

Also she knows Tybalt makes advances on her, as well as other guys which she was on dates. She even tells Bella/MC she don't like guys which show off with their money, possessions, good households ect. and want her because of her Family and not herself.

Also, how can MC keep up with Bella while he's doing stupid quests so he can get into a lame fraternity?
No, he's out of her league.
Yes Bella is hot, but she is a 35 year old married women, her husband is gone for years but she can't let go of him, she has some kind of trauma/psychological problem (which isn't quite clear where exactly it comes from, or how deep it goes), i wouldn't call her a social butterfly either...ah and she needs to endure men like Burke who want her for fun.
She isn't exactly perfect...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If anything Holly Bacchus has crush on Maya followed by Josy...i think thats commen knowlege around here.
You should hear what the real Maya and Josy fans think about that one :ROFLMAO: It makes you feel more sorry for Maya :KEK:

Last edited:

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Status update Episode 5 2020-05-15 17:37
I promised a preliminary changelog for Episode 5 this week and here it is.
Please note, that it is subject to change after further testing.

Changelog v0.5.0

Added Episode 5 that includes

• 2456 renders
  • 157 animations
  • 25 songs
  • 18 sound effects
  • Added an icon to indicate if a Cluck in Rooster is new.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly play guitar in Isabella's home during her free-roam event in Episode 4.
  • You can now use whitespace (space) in the save names.
  • Updated the Chat and Swyper apps chat interface.
  • When you unlock new gallery pictures in Swyper, the main menu of Swyper will show indicators for it.
  • Swapped the end credits for a code-based variant.
  • Changed the backend calculation of unlocked renders.
  • Corrected typos
Beta testing and proofreading will likely start sometime next week and it will take a while. I'm waiting for one final animation to render and I have a bit of polishing left before beta can start. When I get a grasp of how long it will take, I will have a release date ready for you.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Yes Bella is hot, but she is a 35 year old married women, her husband is gone for years but she can't let go of him, she has some kind of trauma/psychological problem (which isn't quite clear where exactly it comes from, or how deep it goes), i wouldn't call her a social butterfly either...ah and she needs to endure men like Burke who want her for fun.
She isn't exactly perfect...
Yeah, none of the main girls is exactly perfect. All of them have their own flaws or problems or skeletons in the closet or traumas from the past that affect their present. And i like that cause all these things make them more realistic and interesting.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes