StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
The question we should be asking yet hasn't been asked: Is our baseball bat as big, bigger, or smaller than compared to our DiK Brother Jacob? Valid question to ask.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Honestly the best scenario is most likely to be Jill as shes the only one who wont likely come with hard consequences or baggage as her brother isn't your Sorority father or Maggots brother which is easy tension to come from the other 2 more chick based girls. Games needs another Dik route bad girl though as its obvious only Sage really fits the mold as ideal for bad boy type and I doubt we will see Quinn and co promoted to a more main girl route after being showed literally as whores the entire game so far. Maybe Jade or Cathy? I dunno but it feels a bit too beneficial to be a chick instead of a dik… am I wrong in thinking that way? I mean sure Chick players get less pussy but its easy to see them getting much happier endings.

Reactions: Journey95

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
Bruhhh...what happened to Jill?. It looks like she lost weight but she just looks old now.
I mean, she's perfect before. There's no need to change her looks. I also love a little fat on my Jill cus it makes her unique.
Please bring back the old Jill :confused:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I just looked and Dr.PinkCake will likely have 6000 patreons in a week or so (currently at 5804). Very well deserved success (I remember when he had like 1000).

This is really much more than an adult game and more like a legit visual novel with good writing.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I just looked and Dr.PinkCake will likely have 6000 patreons in a week or so (currently at 5804). Very well deserved success (I remember when he had like 1000).

This is really much more than an adult game and more like a legit visual novel with good writing.
Its the game I recommend to friends to check out, I describe it as American Pie turned up to the extreme lol. Not a game I play to fap to nor promote it as being the best one for that purpose but if your gonna play one adult game in your life it should more than likely be this one as there is so many memorable moments in it.

Reactions: Journey95

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I doubt we will see Quinn and co promoted to a more main girl route after being showed literally as whores the entire game so far. Maybe Jade or Cathy? I dunno but it feels a bit too beneficial to be a chick instead of a dik… am I wrong in thinking that way?
They are side-girls and will remain like that. DPC has his hands full with the 5 main Li's don't get me wrong I'd love to see more of the girls you mentioned but it seems they are only playing a big role in the story and that's all shame really.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Its the game I recommend to friends to check out, I describe it as American Pie turned up to the extreme lol. Not a game I play to fap to nor promote it as being the best one for that purpose but if your gonna play one adult game in your life it should more than likely be this one as there is so many memorable moments in it.
I agree (thats a good description lol), hope he keeps the quality up for the second season. Dude has made something special here that definitely goes beyond the genre.

His first game (Acting Lessons) became quite divisive later on, hope that can be avoided here.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He's playing the compressed version, which is known to crash in the math exam. It's not a problem of the main versions of the game.
he is playing 0.42 version, and he is trying to use the fix from compressed version 0.4.
do you see potential trouble there?:WeSmart::FacePalm:
I did 0.4v and the fix provided there is for that version ONLY, not for 0.42...Ive repeated that more than few times.
Yet Ive posted a fix for 0.42 somewhere in this gigantic thread a while ago, after repeated complains aimed to 0.42 (and not 0.4v) compressed version.
i have no time for this old game/version. so those who need it, please, just do some search here, or play 0.4v wjich has fixed that error, or use save files after that exams ffs...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
They are side-girls and will remain like that. DPC has his hands full with the 5 main Li's don't get me wrong I'd love to see more of the girls you mentioned but it seems they are only playing a big role in the story and that's all shame really.
True but Quinn will definitely have a big role in the story, even if she isn't a main girl. The rest are more like typical side girls which I think is fine since not everyone can get an important role, as long as there is some fun with them (and maybe some new side girls) its enough for me at least-

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So Jill, how old is she? 20? Did she live in a bubble all her life? She lives in a house surrounded by boys who court her and she doesn't notice anything? She's so naive that she doesn't realize anything?
I don't believe.
Yes, that's kind of the point. She's obviously from a rich family and as such has probably been coddled her whole life. We know from her date with the MC and from other moments that she has this wide-eyed, idealised version of the world which reveals her naivety of how the world generally works. But I think she does recognise Tybalt's advances, however she probably doesn't view them to be in any way sinister or creepy because of her kind-hearted nature and general naivety.

It's another trope of the genre where you have this nice, sweet girl with the pretentious preppy guy, and even though the girl recognises that he's not that great, she's with him because he somewhat treats her well and it's up to the protagonist to prove he's better for her than the preppy guy. Reminds me a little of Owen Wilson trying to win over Rachel McAdams from Bradley Cooper's preppy asshole character in Wedding Crashers.

Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Honestly the best scenario is most likely to be Jill as shes the only one who wont likely come with hard consequences or baggage as her brother isn't your Sorority father or Maggots brother which is easy tension to come from the other 2 more chick based girls. Games needs another Dik route bad girl though as its obvious only Sage really fits the mold as ideal for bad boy type and I doubt we will see Quinn and co promoted to a more main girl route after being showed literally as whores the entire game so far. Maybe Jade or Cathy? I dunno but it feels a bit too beneficial to be a chick instead of a dik… am I wrong in thinking that way? I mean sure Chick players get less pussy but its easy to see them getting much happier endings.
Sage alone makes the DIK route the best route. You also get to sex up anyone besides Arieth without worry currently. Sage is fine with just sex right now, so she's fine with the MC getting with every one of her HOT sisters even. That will change once Chad is out of the picture and Sage focuses her redhead possessive nature on the MC, but currently DIK is the best route and you have by far the most sexual fun and most amusing story to follow. Long term, the only happy ending for DIK MC's will be through Sage, I suspect, but again I'm not sure how that's limiting in anyway. Sage is best girl after all. :cool:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
True but Quinn will definitely have a big role in the story
only playing a big role
Ahem ;) But yes Quinn is an antagonist is the biggest of the side girls I can even put my bias of Jade aside to accept that :LOL:

-Cough Cough- Jade.... -Cough-
I can only hope she gets more content apart from the having fun with her I'd like to see how much of an impact she will have to play on the story.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
True but Quinn will definitely have a big role in the story, even if she isn't a main girl. The rest are more like typical side girls which I think is fine since not everyone can get an important role, as long as there is some fun with them (and maybe some new side girls) its enough for me at least-
I feel like Quinn and her whole operation is what the story is being built around. Sure, on the surface it might seem like a totally normal time at college and there's been some drama with different relationships, Jocks attacking the DIKs, fights in the street, and a nude picture leak of a faculty member, but pretty soon I reckon we're going to see things spiral out of control for Quinn who will go for a scorched Earth approach to save her own ass and that the fallout will affect every character in the game either directly or via the MC as a proxy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes