frank14

Mar 20, 2019
really good piece of work guys!! well done. The best game here so far, nice story, well built, again thanks for your work

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
If i don't get an ending with Bella (not a leah one) i'm gonna be very sad. The next best character is probably Sage if she can cut her relationship with Chad that would be great. I don't mean to offend anyone but other characters are very bland so far, but this game will have another 10 eps so i hope they can win me over by then
Let's be real, Chad is 100% gay. So that relationship is absolutely going to end.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
MC being 19 year old i could see a good ending with the younger characters, an ending with Bella and her being 35ish? wouldn't be realistic really but i'm still hoping for one since this is a game and not real life.
Well with Bella being a Li she will get some sort of ending with the MC I just wonder how it will play out with that age gap.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Being A DIK [v0.4] [Dr PinkCake] (2.69 gb rar pc source)
1.13 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
1.12 gb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

NOTE: to fix errors in exams place this file (images.rpa; 29mb) into PC: GAME/game/ or MAC: %autorun/game/ and replace the old one. in case of any additional errors pm me, or report here. sorry for that, and thanks
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpyc", line 156, in script
�y��,���G��uP���)qs�C�ao����V�q�93�7��:yu�FW�g��4xS�ĕ@�
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\HARSTYLE MUSIC\GAMES\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.2
Sun May 17 20:07:26 2020

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Well with Bella being a Li she will get some sort of ending with the MC I just wonder how it will play out with that age gap.
I'm fully prepared to get a bittersweet/downer ending on the Bella path. I was simply commited from the moment I first layed eyes on Bella. More that any of the other Main 5 she captured my heart, my dick and my imagination. And if that makes me the Don Quichote to her windmill, so be it.

Bella is Life.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm fully prepared to get a bittersweet/downer ending on the Bella path.
A few people have been saying this do you think it will be a bittersweet ending? Or maybe something that happens before her ending? I keep thinking that the husband is going to keep turning up and make her have some moral dilemma of choosing between her husband or the MC but no doubt there will be more of a twist.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
she is better looking than all other girls to me... and the age gap is clearly not a problem for the mc is he pursue her.

I'm expecting it will end up like the usual games that give you endings with a girl you picked and some other endings where you get fucked if you went the manwhore route. Don't see this one as harem at all so that's out of the question. I wouldn't go for more than 2 seasons but i don't know what the dev has in the store for us so maybe he can keep the good story going.

MC being 19 years old I could see a good ending with the younger characters, an ending with Bella and her being 35ish? wouldn't be realistic really but i'm still hoping for one since this is a game and not real life. I just don't whant DrPC to do the Leah thing with Bella again because that would be fucking awful and i wouldn't be that excited for his next games
That's for the player to choose or not, if you are concerned about the age gap then choose one of the other girls.
Saying that is unrealistic is bullshit, I had friends that have married older women and are very happy, mind you, so nope, is not fucking unrealistic, people have different kinks, different tastes and some people don't mind the age gap so please correct it and say is unrealistic for you but don't talk in general.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
A few people have been saying this do you think it will be a bittersweet ending? Or maybe something that happens before her ending? I keep thinking that the husband is going to keep turning up and make her have some moral dilemma of choosing between her husband or the MC but no doubt there will be more of a twist.
Obviously I'd prefer a happily ever after ending and at least 3 babies with my sweet Bella, but I'm not the writer. I fully expect the husband to come into play one way or another, but I also know that I am willing to go the distance, come what may.

To quote Buffy "Love makes you do the wacky" and I'm wacky for Bella.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
If i don't get an ending with Bella (not a leah one) i'm gonna be very sad. The next best character is probably Sage if she can cut her relationship with Chad that would be great. I don't mean to offend anyone but other characters are very bland so far, but this game will have another 10 eps so i hope they can win me over by then
Considering Isabella is one of the main girls she must have her own ending, i can't imagine a situation where any of LI's won't have some sort of special finale, it would be just weird and unreasonable.

And i can bet my boots that ending of Bella's route will be nice and glorious, it'll certainly have various wholesome things such as marriage, impregnation, hand holding, rough anal sex etc. So majority of Bellafans should enjoy it a lot. Yeah.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Here's the thing there is going to be endings at some point or other and I think he will do it very similar to how he did AL and give you different endings with the girl you picked for the people that wish to get an ending with their favourite. Or you could be boring and not pursue any girl and end up getting an ending of being alone it sounds like that one may appeal more to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It really depends on the design of the game and the endings. The mc starts into a new world (college), meets new people and opens doors to sexual encounters with a variety of girls. This usually is fun.
I don't like AL style endings where the player then has to make decisions which permanently close one door after the other until there is only one door (girl) left to go through. This is no fun.
I usually prefer games with a harem route where the mc is not forced to reject one girl after the other and can keep all doors open. It really depends on DPC if not picking a girl as favorite leads to a bad ending alone or to a good harem ending.
If there are only endings for single girls, I will probably make several playthroughs to see them all and will skip the bad ending.

A huge problem with endings is that by ending a series of novels, movies or tv-shows the series usually looses part of its magic. The last novel, movie or seasons is often disappointing. Closing a story is like closing a door or window so that the endless world of possibilities outside is no longer available. Therefore I prefer to continue a series as long as there are ideas for new content and not close it, even if the story is never finished.

Reactions: obibobi

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't like AL style endings where the player then has to make decisions which permanently close one door after the other until there is only one door (girl) left to go through. This is no fun.
Then why are you playing his game? He's not going to change his style just because some people didn't like it. And the closing of the doors well that's the whole point of all the branching routes. It's why updates are taking a little bit longer now because he has so many separate routes.

I will probably make several playthroughs to see them all and will skip the bad ending.
Well, you'll have to, either way, this as always going to be the case or you could just UnRen it at the end.

A huge problem with endings is that by ending a series of novels, movies or tv-shows the series usually looses part of its magic. The last novel, movie or seasons is often disappointing. Closing a story is like closing a door or window so that the endless world of possibilities outside is no longer available. Therefore I prefer to continue a series as long as there are ideas for new content and not close it, even if the story is never finished.
That's more a matter of opinion now as you brought up AL I liked how he did the endings the only thing I didn't like was losing a Li. Got to remember also sometimes and it's not just DPC but other devs have a good start but end up falling a little flat near the end I think sometimes it's difficult for devs to keep consistent throughout.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The start of AL was more fun than the ending, so why do the same mistake twice?
That's because AL had a tragic twist ending and had serious consequences for fooling around with other girls. This game likely won't have a tragic end, but it will likely have a similar number of varied endings based on the choices and decisions you make throughout.

It really depends on the design of the game and the endings. The mc starts into a new world (college), meets new people and opens doors to sexual encounters with a variety of girls. This usually is fun.
I usually prefer games with a harem route where the mc is not forced to reject one girl after the other and can keep all doors open. It really depends on DPC if not picking a girl as favorite leads to a bad ending alone or to a good harem ending.
If there are only endings for single girls, I will probably make several playthroughs to see them all and will skip the bad ending.
This game won't have a harem ending, so you can forget about that.

The problem is that people have gotten too used to the harem endings in games and forget that this is not how it works in the real world. Sure, these are works of fiction which means they don't have to abide by real world rules and can technically do whatever they want, but sometimes you just need to be reminded that you can't have every girl.

I do think, however, that cutting off LIs in the early stages isn't right, especially when there is still so much potential for them, but in the latter stages of the game (in the second-to-last or even the final update), it's OK for games to have you start making serious choices about who you're going to be with at the end.

"Every beginning has an end, Neo." - Agent Smith
"Part of the journey is the end." - Tony Stark

The point is, that things end. Nothing lasts forever. Wanting DPC to seemingly keep on making this game for the rest of their life just because you don't want it to end is insane.

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Harem games can be fun, working towards a single (or 2) girl(s) can be funner. The problem with Harem games is that the story can often loose its earlier momento whereas a game like BaDIK, where you are forced to choose between paths, offers more opportunity for drama (that's not really the right word, but I'll run with it) thus sustaining suspense for the long term.

Edit: Also replayability.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes