Dec 20, 2019
Yep I tried both winning the game or letting Derek win but Idk I'm making a mistake somewhere but idk where maybe it's the time of the ordering idk really
Well my advice to you here is to finish up to the latest then go back and figure it out if you plan to collect all the scenes and rewards / try different routes. I loaded from the end of Ep 3 many times myself.

Reactions: Simon66666

chucklehead

Dec 2, 2017
Hi folks. I have version 4.0. I know DPC, says that this version should be fine for the transition to episode 5, but I want to update to 4.2 to be sure. are there instructions on what to do with the patch?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi folks. I have version 4.0. I know DPC, says that this version should be fine for the transition to episode 5, but I want to update to 4.2 to be sure. are there instructions on what to do with the patch?
Copy the content of the patch folder and paste it in the "game" folder of either BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc or BeingADIK-0.4.1-pc to patch the game to v0.4.2.
Select "Yes" to overwrite the old files.
Launch the game.

If the main menu shows v0.4.2 in the bottom right corner, you did it right.
If it still shows v0.4.0 or v0.4.1, make sure that you put the .rpa files in the game folder containing other .rpa files.
See the patch_instructions_video for extra help.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Lets hope the next status update will say that he has finally put it out to the testers

So we can enjoy the update asap :ROFLMAO: loosing my mind with waiting for that jacket :cautious:

Also I wont mind forming a music band with Jill and Sage :ROFLMAO:
Hope dies last, but man I'm not sure about the Jacket the most of the tasks were done, but I just replayed the game to collect some scenes and I didn't see "egg the preps" task being done and this got me thinking what will happen, maybe they'll consider it done because we had fun in tybalt's room and even if we didn't want to we got Chad removed from being three alphas president I replayed the game for couple of times and I know that this topic already been discussed here but it really got me thinking but as I said hope dies last so I hope these two will get us that jacket and the library.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hope dies last, but man I'm not sure about the Jacket the most of the tasks were done, but I just replayed the game to collect some scenes and I didn't see "egg the preps" task being done and this got me thinking what will happen, maybe they'll consider it done because we had fun in tybalt's room and even if we didn't want to we got Chad removed from being three alphas president I replayed the game for couple of times and I know that this topic already been discussed here but it really got me thinking but as I said hope dies last so I hope these two will get us that jacket and the library.
I am pretty sure we will become members and get the jacket we done so much awesome things for them to sack us for one missing thing...

But I rather stay at Sage her place instead :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well, maybe we can invite her to the library after all she is our fuck buddy :D
Fellow maggot brother … picture this staying at Sage all those pussy cats just around u 24/7 were ever u go in that mansion...

Now picture this staying at the library all those sausages and no pussy in sight exept on party nites :eek:

Easy choice Derek may have the library … imma camp out in the HOT place with my fb Sage :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Fellow maggot brother … picture this staying at Sage all those pussy cats just around u 24/7 were ever u go in that mansion...

Now picture this staying at the library all those sausages and no pussy in sight exept on party nites :eek:

Easy choice Derek may have the library … imma camp out in the HOT place with my fb Sage :ROFLMAO:
That's fine for the first year but what happens when Sage graduates?

He'll move onto one of the other (t)HOTs obviously :ROFLMAO:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
That's fine for the first year but what happens when Sage graduates?

He'll move onto one of the other (t)HOTs obviously :ROFLMAO:
Camilla and her friend both seem receptive to our charms. I wouldn't complain.

But I'm also perfectly fine continuing to crash at Bella's which I have made painfully obvious before...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes