Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Season 1? :oops: lol sorry i'm a new member, i'm trying to figure out what and when to download the files :LOL:
Season 1 is the collective name for Episodes 1-4 of this game. Season 2 begins with Episode 5 which, at this point, is likely to be released in the 1st or 2nd week of June.

Thank you so I download the normal game and then the update is that it?
The links under "Download" are for the full 0.4.2 version and the links under "Update only" were for those who had the 0.4.0 version to update to 0.4.2. So as long as you got the version under the "Download" section, you don't need to use the update links.

When Episode 5 releases, it will then be under the "Update only" section and that's how you'll able to update the 0.4.2 version to the 0.5.0 version.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Dexter.

May 19, 2020
Season 1 is the collective name for Episodes 1-4 of this game. Season 2 begins with Episode 5 which, at this point, is likely to be released in the 1st or 2nd week of June.

The links under "Download" are for the full 0.4.2 version and the links under "Update only" were for those who had the 0.4.0 version to update to 0.4.2. So as long as you got the version under the "Download" section, you don't need to use the update links.

When Episode 5 releases, it will then be under the "Update only" section and that's how you'll able to update the 0.4.2 version to the 0.5.0 version.
Great. Thank you for the explications. One last little question, after downloading the updates, what should I do next? Move the folders of the update in the initial folder of the game?
Thank you very much! :cool:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Great. Thank you for the explications. One last little question, after downloading the updates, what should I do next? Move the folders of the update in the initial folder of the game?
Thank you very much! :cool:
When episode 5 drops, yes, that's how it will work. The update (which will be around 2GB) will contain new and updated .rpa files to be placed into the "game" folder which will add the new content to the game.

Dec 20, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I doubt he will go that route, killing a Li is not something I think dpc will do again.
So I hope you are wrong.
Maybe killing Derek or Neil, but another Li? :unsure:
I think it will have some similarities to Neil's story the only difference Jill won't be killed off he wouldn't do that to his favourite and besides I think the Knights would hunt him down if that was the case :LOL:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I found voice files for Jill and Isabella for Ep 1. Did they have voiced lines in Ep 1? I didn't notice.
My 1st guess : jill intro
Go to options and enable "watch Jill intro". Close the game and open it to see the intro which plays only once, so people usually forget about it very fast. It features a voiced Jill.

Edit :
Ok, I was wrong. In sound.rpa there are the voices for Jill_intro and around 50 mp3s each for Jill and Isabella for episode 1.
see following posts.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I found voice files for Jill and Isabella for Ep 1. Did they have voiced lines in Ep 1? I didn't notice.
Yes, they did both she and Bella had voices. DPC is thinking about adding them again once development is done.

My guess :
Go to options and enable "watch Jill intro". Close the game and open it to see the intro which plays only once, so people usually forget about it very fast. It features a voiced Jill.
Just stop. If you don't know!

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is there an kind of optimised guide that maximises the amount of content you can get with each girl? Only asking cuz just decided to look up the guide now I hit 0.2 content, and I'm seeing that Maya apparently needs a very neutral MC to get her content (which I hadn't realised since it seemed she needed higher CHICK before now).

Dec 20, 2019
Is there an kind of optimised guide that maximises the amount of content you can get with each girl? Only asking cuz just decided to look up the guide now I hit 0.2 content, and I'm seeing that Maya apparently needs a very neutral MC to get her content (which I hadn't realised since it seemed she needed higher CHICK before now).
Don't think so.

From my playthrough I found out that Jill needs CHICK and I was wondering why I cannot get her scenes until I realize what CHICK affinity really is about. My next playthrough I plan to go Huge DIK with focus on CHICK affinity.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
compressed 0.42 version have bugs. I started new game but in few minutes of playing i got crush screen.
The page where you got the compressed version did you check the spoiler underneath? There are a few links there you could try to see if those work to rule any of that out.

You could always try the walkthrough mod there is a link on the first page.

Reactions: michael1984

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Season 1? :oops: lol sorry i'm a new member, i'm trying to figure out what and when to download the files :LOL:
Download the game now and you will be able discuss things here and share your opinion etc and also you'll understand the whole 3101 pages of comments here

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes