Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a feeling we'll need a bit more than that after Ep5 drops here and we discuss the stuff happens on that. Then we'll see some in depth analysises and essays about some girls xD
Yeah, I'm just thankful there is an ignore option and the ones to avoid have already identified themselves makes it much easier :LOL:
Hey dev can you add pregnancy in the future :cool:(y) would love to see Jill or Isabell pregnant :love:in the end Marriage :giggle:
You know he could go that route again but only with the endings like he did with AL.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey dev can you add pregnancy in the future :cool:(y) would love to see Jill or Isabell pregnant :love:in the end Marriage :giggle:
Doubtful that we'll get either of those during the main story's timeline as neither of them really fit with the narrative. If they were to happen at all it would most likely be with some of the endings as a flash forward to several years later.

Also, the dev, DPC, doesn't visit these forums anymore, so not much point in addressing comments towards them as they won't see them.

Reactions: l69p

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Exactly! And in the end, if you could force all the other girls into the van and dump them into the river, it would be the happiest ending :cool:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Exactly! And in the end, if you could force all the other girls into the van and dump them into the river, it would be the happiest ending :cool:
Change that to all the male characters of the game and you've got a deal. Or certain posters :KEK:

But with the whole pregnancy idea, I guess it could fit in nearer the end. Or it's an outcome with certain girls leading up to several endings. We get the whole warning from Neil about using protection not just for the STD's but also pregnancy and if anything history may repeat itself with Jill.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
D'awww, little Sage Jr., Jill Jr., Maya Jr., Josy Jr., Bella Jr., Quinn Jr., Jade Jr., Cathy Jr., Riona Jr., Camila Jr., Sarah Jr., Melanie Jr., Ashley Jr., Lily Jr., Mona Jr., Nicole Jr., and Karen Rebecca Johnson Jr. are going to be cute :giggle:. But I don't really see where the MC is going to get the money to pay for them and their mothers...

Killer1145

May 16, 2020
D'awww, little Sage Jr., Jill Jr., Maya Jr., Josy Jr., Bella Jr., Quinn Jr., Jade Jr., Cathy Jr., Riona Jr., Camila Jr., Sarah Jr., Melanie Jr., Ashley Jr., Lily Jr., Mona Jr., Nicole Jr., and Karen Rebecca Johnson Jr. are going to be cute :giggle:. But I don't really see where the MC is going to get the money to pay for them and their mothers...
Drug dealing with quinn thats how

Reactions: aarbei23

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
My personal guess is that there won't be that many pregnancies in the game if at all.
In case you want to fund such a huge family, there are options :
- Jill's family should have enough wealth and Jill likely will help if mc needs help since she is caring for other people a lot.
- MC could try to find his mother's rich family and might get a huge heritage.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My personal guess is that there won't be that many pregnancies in the game if at all.
In case you want to fund such a huge family, there are options :
- Jill's family should have enough wealth and Jill likely will help if mc needs help since she is caring for other people a lot.
- MC could try to find his mother's rich family and might get a huge heritage.
I don't know but if I was the MC I prob be on the Maury show to find out if I'm the Father hahaha

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes