f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I wonder if there might be a branching decision on just how much of the scavenger hunt is faked if the MC does help them (either as a direct player choice, or as a result of choices in prior chapters)? It could add some good gameplay elements to the story.
How much effort would this mean for DPC to build and maintain 2 separate branches for JM faking/failing or suceeding with the HOTs?
I suppose DPC would not go too far away from the main story, e.g. if they cheat and get caught, there could be an additional scene where they have to do some extra challenge in front of an audiance to reach the same story point as when doing it proper.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is the point with the party with dik's and hot's the end of the content? All iv got in tasks is talk to people.
If you mean the free-roam after cum-petition, you need to explore the mansion, too. Go up and explore the doors (janitor closet), then go down and click the door to find a huge empty dining hall (see pic). After this event the free roam will end automatically if you have talked to everybody (except Ashley and Heather upstairs, which are not required).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ussesus

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How much effort would this mean for DPC to build and maintain 2 separate branches for JM faking/failing or suceeding with the HOTs?
I suppose DPC would not go too far away from the main story, e.g. if they cheat and get caught, there could be an additional scene where they have to do some extra challenge in front of an audiance to reach the same story point as when doing it proper.
They don't even necessarily need to be caught if they fake the evidence. Just changing some of the dialog (and renders) could add immersion and help explore the new relationship between the MC and M&J.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
Currently replaying and wondering if there are any advantages taking the more difficult modes for Brawler.

I have searched the thread, but can't seem to find anything on the matter.

Anyone got information on that?

• Wow
Reactions: MRG101

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Currently replaying and wondering if there are any advantages taking the more difficult modes for Brawler.

I have searched the thread, but can't seem to find anything on the matter.

Anyone got information on that?
Brawler with hard difficulty is associated with 3 achivements in the steam version (beat Troy, Dawe and Chad). I don't know of another difference.

Mr.Strange

May 19, 2020
Thank you (y) for all the content you provided (The latest version, walkthrough, and much more ).
Also today I tried it and this game is really fun, and wanted to ask is there a recommended games like being a DIK?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes