StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
I see you want to be a little smartass, but don't get it. When you run out of arguments you fall back on insults. Good boi.
Well it's not insults if ones claims are actually true and proven in the game itself and the other person has nothing to back up ones "claims" other than "In my opinion". But hey, keep on circle jerking... or jill circling... or whatever it is you do.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sorry for not agreeing with your "intelligent" analysis, but everything you say has no foundation other than what you want it to be. Just because she says it doesn't mean it's true. I know she's a very pretty girl and that clouds your ability to reason, but that doesn't mean she can't be a spoiled brat looking for new sensations.
Are we playing the same game here... Jill being a spoiled brat..... looking for new sensations ….

Jill aint my favorite character … But u clearly haven't paid any attention in the game

She even is glad that the mc don't know who her parents are so she can be herself …

Ur take on Jill is pure fan fiction and definatly so far out there that it aint ever happening

My two cents replay the game a few times pay close attention and then come back

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I see you want to be a little smartass, but don't get it. When you run out of arguments you fall back on insults. Good boi.
It would help if you could present an actual example of Jill doing something manipulative or petty.

So far, your argument seems to be that everything we have seen Jill do - up to and including her own internal thoughts - would all be things she would do if she were a spoiled rich girl who pretended to be nice at all times. That's little more than an unfalsifiable premise.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Now I'm surprised at your naivety. The behavior you describe is completely contrary to that of a rich kid raised by maids and without the love of his parents. They are often selfish, self-reliant and cruel, seeking in every case or relationship an advantage for themselves.
Now tell me, what makes you think Jill isn't like that, apart from your wishes?
You guys are hilarious, why would you write entire paragraphs, attempting to guess a someone's up bringing from outside? It's a lot more accurate to observe what the game gives you, you can't just be like "oh look, she's rich, and rich kids are like this and that'. You have N type of rich kids, same example can be used for other social groups. As far as the game goes, money isn't exactly her priority, in college.

Jan 5, 2019
Wait, do you think extended internet arguments over real women would be less creepy?
EXtended is understatement. Some of you guys have written fuckn thesis statements about routes, and the girls on this game that yea in a way its kinda creepy and sad. I think that people take this game in depth way to far. Anytime people are this much in depth with something fictional that you have zero control of whatsoever except what is given to you as options and going on and on about it like a book club its kinda yea creepy.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
EXtended is understatement. Some of you guys have written fuckn thesis statements about routes, and the girls on this game that yea in a way its kinda creepy and sad. I think that people take this game in depth way to far. Anytime people are this much in depth with something fictional that you have zero control of whatsoever except what is given to you as options and going on and on about it like a book club its kinda yea creepy.
That's only really one person though

Jan 5, 2019
Not trying to hate or talk shit. Everybody has a right to do what they want. Which is why I will keep my comments to myself and use the forum to find updates and downloads.

Serpent's Kiss

Dec 9, 2018
After lurking for so long and viewing pages worth of argument, it makes me wonder if people are trying to impose their expectations onto the characters. If DPC's depiction and writing falls out of their expectations, will they start moaning and bitching about it being unrealistic, one thing or another? Either way, someone is going to get upset.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Status update Episode 5 2020-05-15 17:37
I promised a preliminary changelog for Episode 5 this week and here it is.
Please note, that it is subject to change after further testing.

Changelog v0.5.0

Added Episode 5 that includes

• 2456 renders
  • 157 animations
  • 25 songs
  • 18 sound effects
  • Added an icon to indicate if a Cluck in Rooster is new.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly play guitar in Isabella's home during her free-roam event in Episode 4.
  • You can now use whitespace (space) in the save names.
  • Updated the Chat and Swyper apps chat interface.
  • When you unlock new gallery pictures in Swyper, the main menu of Swyper will show indicators for it.
  • Swapped the end credits for a code-based variant.
  • Changed the backend calculation of unlocked renders.
  • Corrected typos
Beta testing and proofreading will likely start sometime next week and it will take a while. I'm waiting for one final animation to render and I have a bit of polishing left before beta can start. When I get a grasp of how long it will take, I will have a release date ready for you.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Nice. Guess we should expect a early june release.

Reactions: black1ch

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Not trying to hate or talk shit. Everybody has a right to do what they want. Which is why I will keep my comments to myself and use the forum to find updates and downloads.
So I take that you never discussed a TV or book series before the airing/publication of the last episode, did you. People in those shows are as fictional as those in a VN and they draw a lot of reactions from their fans. This is quite the same here, and set aside that some don't have the required brain cells for a proper argument, the discussion is sometimes quite enjoyable.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It's possible but it wouldn't make sense for MC to friend zone them only to agree to help them with a bunch of sexual tasks for their pledge list. That's something that should only happen if you're on their route imo
At minimum, it should be a player choice on the friend zone route whether to help them or not. Many will want to for a potential free 3some with no strings, others will prefer not to have much to do with them anymore - so give that choice over to the individual player.

Note:
Regardless of MC's help, the chances of them failing to get into the HOTs is at least 50:50 imo. There's no way DPC is going to have them working for Quinn - gets way too close to the "N" category and DPC is not having it.

So either they fail at the Scavenger Hunt and the story continues its merry way, or they get in and "resign" or "resist" and scenarios for the story to get darker open up.

Remember, if M&J know the score but don't participate, they become in mafia terms a "loose end." There's no way Quinn can just say ok no tuition for you and leave it at that, she'll have to come for them hard. On the flip side; Josy is also now friends with miss tell-all Jill. Very possible that it's M&J that are going to be the foreshadowed "loose lips that sink ships" for the underground enterprise.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After lurking for so long and viewing pages worth of argument, it makes me wonder if people are trying to impose their expectations onto the characters. If DPC's depiction and writing falls out of their expectations, will they start moaning and bitching about it being unrealistic, one thing or another? Either way, someone is going to get upset.
You know it never used to be like that it used to be a much more fun place and this discussion wouldn't go there I miss the simpler times of discussions. Some just can't get it into their heads that this is DPC story to tell and not theirs.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It's possible but it wouldn't make sense for MC to friend zone them only to agree to help them with a bunch of sexual tasks for their pledge list. That's something that should only happen if you're on their route imo
The game makes a difference between : "It's just sex" and "romantic love" (pointing toward a good ending).
I understood the decision between "more than friends" and "just friends" in terms of romantic relationship, it should not exclude sex with them for the rest of the game. (This is not AL where rejections were permanent.)

Maya was asking mc before for help with scavenger hunt, so why shouldn't she repeat her request. "It's just sex"
In a game with a male protagonist it would be strange if main LIs would start fucking around with other guys. If they do the sex tasks, it will likely be with mc or faking them.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes