mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
You just have to think, if you read when she talks to the mc when she let him sleep in her room...
Again,
Oh, c'mon, it need to read between lines, if you're going to believe everything a woman says, I predict a life full of disappointment and death from literalism.
Why does she continue having relationships with guys you say she doesn't like, then, having all his social life with them?
Because is her life, she grown up with and definitely she like it.
I can answers as to possibly why she lives among pertentious assholes: Parents want her there hoping to marry her off to Tybalt. But he already has the Watermelon. Also, safer for her in their mind.
Yes, you can say Jill is flaunting her wealth and privilege by taking advantage of an option most people would not be afforded.
She really can afford to live alone without having to be surrounded by people she doesn't like. But she doesn't.

Is she so weak that she can't even raise that? Is she so dominated by her parents? Nothing in the story tells us that.

On the contrary, when we meet her and at other times she seems to be very comfortable in the company of her rich friends.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
She really can afford to live alone without having to be surrounded by people she doesn't like. But she doesn't.

Is she so weak that she can't even raise that? Is she so dominated by her parents? Nothing in the story tells us that.

On the contrary, when we meet her and at other times she seems to be very comfortable in the company of her rich friends.
We don't really know what the status of off-campus housing is in the BaDIK world. The MC never mentions renting an apartment or hotel room, even after he storms out on Maya. While money is a concern for him that it wouldn't be for Jill, a short hotel stay shouldn't be THAT expensive.

It's possible the logistics around B&R make it impractical to find non-college living spaces - at least in the short term. Jill's family could presumably have bought land and built a brand new house just for her, but if anything, that would be even more ostentatious than living with the preps.

Also, there's a lot of distance between "people she doesn't like" and "friends." My impression is that Jill views Tybalt and the preps as something akin to professional colleagues; she's comfortable around them and probably enjoys their daily interactions to a degree, but she is not particularly close with any of them. There is certainly a marked difference between Jill's attitude towards Bella (whom she calls a friend) and Tybalt.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thing is would she have to go through all that especially if her surname has any meaning to it if she was ever in that situation I'm sure she'd get a free pass.
I think the Hots atleast wont give a fuck about her family at all and will make her pledge.

Again,

Can she? all the money comes from his parents, she is not working, she is not independent yet...
The mc cant rent a house or an apartment either that's why he is forced to pledge the diks even if he did not want to join any fraternity's at all.

Last edited:

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020

Now you sound like a twat harping on one simple thing now. Just because she lives with the Preps, has possible friends with rich preps, has said (if you actually played the game) that she doesn't care for the riches and everything, that somehow makes her is rich bitch? Genius my man or lady or whatever your identify as. Simply brilliant detective work there sherlockz.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
... even if he did not want to join any fraternity's at all.
On 1st day B&R Maya tour :
Maya : Are you thinking about pledging a frat house?
mc : I'm not sure ... I didn't really think about it before coming here.

Since he had problems with Troy from the first moment he entered his dorm, pledging now was an alternative to Troy.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Since we're talking money here. Do you guys think the MC will have the option to get a part-time job in the next episodes? It could help with the tuition money, and i am worried about Neil as well.

I'm starting to think he may not die, but maybe suffer some accident at work that leaves him in a really bad shape.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Since we're talking money here. Do you guys think the MC will have the option to get a part-time job in the next episodes? It could help with the tuition money, and i am worried about Neil as well.

I'm starting to think he may not die, but maybe suffer some accident at work that leaves him in a really bad shape.
Death. Naturally. Totally going to happen.

As for money... Save Editor brahz.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

BaDIK is a VN, not a sandbox game. The part-time job then would have to be part of the story and if it is optional there might have to be alternative paths (with girls) as well.
Money so far is more handled in an abstract gamy way by free roaming and mini games. AfaIk mc said that he took a student loan. To earn a complete tuition, mc could ask Cathy to help teaching/tutoring a math class, as part of the story.
Week 2, Monday Cathy's math class
Student : Oh, I needed help with this problem, but that guy helped me with it already.
Cathy : MC, helped you? That was nice of him. Let me have a look.
This is a really good solution ... in fact, it's excellent. He did that, you say?
Perhaps I should hire him as a teacher's assistant.
Alternatively with some help from Sage and Quinn he could also pledge the HOTs for free tuition .... or ask Rusty for help.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: StarWulf

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Now you sound like a twat harping on one simple thing now. Just because she lives with the Preps, has possible friends with rich preps, has said (if you actually played the game) that she doesn't care for the riches and everything, that somehow makes her is rich bitch? Genius my man or lady or whatever your identify as. Simply brilliant detective work there sherlockz.
Sorry for not agreeing with your "intelligent" analysis, but everything you say has no foundation other than what you want it to be. Just because she says it doesn't mean it's true. I know she's a very pretty girl and that clouds your ability to reason, but that doesn't mean she can't be a spoiled brat looking for new sensations.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Just because she says it doesn't mean it's true. I know she's a very pretty girl and that clouds your ability to reason, but that doesn't mean she can't be a spoiled brat looking for new sensations.
And yet all of her actions and behavior, which if you had actually played the game, are countered against your claims that she is a spoiled brat bro or brah or whatever you seem to be. Congrats. Still proving that the IQ of the thread is still dropping. Maybe we will finally get to Narnia or Orzammar if we keep this up.

Last edited:

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
In the Sage route where everyone is asking why are you here in the morning I was sad there wasn't a "I'm pledging the HOTs" option. (Ironically, of course :ROFLMAO: ).
Well he would certainly be able to get alot of practice with the HoTs at sucking dick, cross dressing, getting analed/pegged... Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry for not agreeing with your "intelligent" analysis, but everything you say has no foundation other than what you want it to be. Just because she says it doesn't mean it's true. I know she's a very pretty girl and that clouds your ability to reason, but that doesn't mean she can't be a spoiled brat looking for new sensations.
The "foundation" of what StarWulf says is literally in the game.

What the hell are you not seeing that everybody else does? :WaitWhat:

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Now you sound like a twat harping on one simple thing now.
And yet all of her actions and behavior, which if you had actually played the game, are countered against your claims that she is a spoiled brat bro or brah or whatever you seem to be. Congrats. Still proving that the IQ of the thread is still dropping. Maybe we will finally get to Narinia or Orzammar if we keep this up.
I see you want to be a little smartass, but don't get it. When you run out of arguments you fall back on insults. Good boi.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes