f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
They have already said that they would do that. Josy pretty much came up with the idea for them to try and trick Quinn.
AfaIk :
This is part of the dialog when you choose "more than friends".
When you (have to) choose the other option, the mc won't have this dialog.

The talk about faking is strange since the mc has it only when choosing "more than friends" which includes a sexual threesome relationship of mc, Josy and Maya, so they could do the tasks without cheating each other. It's just a matter of privacy.

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
AfaIk :
This is part of the dialog when you choose "more than friends".
When you (have to) choose the other option, the mc won't have this dialog.

The talk about faking is strange since the mc has it only when choosing "more than friends" which includes a sexual threesome relationship of mc, Josy and Maya, so they could do the tasks without cheating each other. It's just a matter of privacy.
The proposal to fake sex came although on the "more than friends" path, but it came from Josy independently of the MC. So it's clear that Josy has this idea in her head on "friends" path as well.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
EXtended is understatement. Some of you guys have written fuckn thesis statements about routes, and the girls on this game that yea in a way its kinda creepy and sad. I think that people take this game in depth way to far. Anytime people are this much in depth with something fictional that you have zero control of whatsoever except what is given to you as options and going on and on about it like a book club its kinda yea creepy.
People have been having deep thoughts about everything, especially fictional material, for as long as they've been able to think at a higher level than other species. It's human nature to find deeper meaning in the stories we tell each other. Just go to YouTube and type in "Star Wars" and you'll find thousands of videos of people discussing, debating, and dissecting every aspect of that fictional pop culture icon. Ever been to an art gallery? The amount of discussion people can have about a blank canvas hanging on a wall is baffling.

BaDIK is a story with characters that feel very real, with character traits, flaws, feelings, and actions that you can find in people in the real world. It's a testament to DPC's writing that they can make people think a little more deeply about these characters than most other adult games and it really elevates the genre by having people care about the characters as much as, if not more than, the fap material of the game. The story too is intriguing with its twists, turns, build-up, and mystery, and it's another big reason why people are so hooked on this game.

Reactions: Nercoz

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The proposal to fake sex came although on the "more than friends" path, but it came from Josy independently of the MC. So it's clear that Josy has this idea in her head on "friends" path as well.
I don't think that faking will work.

I wonder how Maya's father will react when Maya and Josy succeed with pledging and move into the HOT house as new HOT sisters?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wonder how Maya's father will react when Maya and Josy succeed with pledging and move into the HOT house as new HOT sisters?
He won't know about it they want to keep everything a secret from him. The only way he will ever find out is if he turns up at Maya's dorm again.

Reactions: michael1984

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Since we're talking money here. Do you guys think the MC will have the option to get a part-time job in the next episodes? It could help with the tuition money, and i am worried about Neil as well.

I'm starting to think he may not die, but maybe suffer some accident at work that leaves him in a really bad shape.
As a grind money against a ticking clock mechanic ala "you need xx$ in 7 days to pay the bills" - zero chance.
As part of the story arc, who knows. The MC is certainly qualified for many jobs.
Some completely made-up job paths for our MC to select from :p

1) Pub musician.
Exclusive unlock: Meet and bang one of the Swyper girls in person

2) Teaching Assistant.
Exclusive unlock: An extra Cathy scene (on top of those we will be surely already getting)

3) Librarian's Assistant. (MC reshelved a cartload of books in 10 mins - that's fast. He's certainly qualified)
Exclusive unlock: Take Sally behind the last aisle to make some brute-wizard babies (when the ice queen is away ofc)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4) Self-defense course instructor at the gym.
Exclusive unlock: Some "in-and-out" exercise on the bench press with the gym receptionist.
Could be fun :LOL:

ussesus

Dec 19, 2017
Is the point with the party with dik's and hot's the end of the content? All iv got in tasks is talk to people.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Depending on player choices you can have sex with Josy and Maya before the decision, but you can also choose to avoid most sexual actions with them except for some kissing.
The game would have to discriminate all those different paths :
- DIK, neutral or CHIK affinity
- friends or more than friends
- had sex with Josy or not
- had sex with Maya or not
The suggestion to just fake the sex tasks would cover all these different combinations (least common denominator) and would probably be "cheap" to implement , allthough it feels strange if you had sex with them before.
(So the "faking" might be a Game Design decision rather than a character decision.)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
FYI. The idea of faking it was first proposed by the MC in C.3 if you'd initially offered to help her.

screenshot0089.png
That idea has been floating/planted as a possibility for some time now, regardless of Josy coming up with it again or not so it's not exclusive to the "more than friends" path.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
They were at least very close. With Maya mc did not go the full way inside her.

I'm well aware of that as well but they still haven't gone the whole way with each other yet.

Look's like it's your turn to get a repeat of the story Darkmetal :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
FYI. The idea of faking it was first proposed by the MC in C.3 if you'd initially offered to help her.

View attachment 662792
That idea has been floating/planted as a possibility for some time now, regardless of Josy coming up with it again or not so it's not exclusive to the "more than friends" path.
MC proposed the faking just before his relationship with Maya took a huge step :

Maya recorded the following long sex scene with mc on her phone to be able to edit it later.

If you chose a different path than Maya-route, the scene may be different. I think some actions depend on Maya-RP.
If you chose the Quinn/Riona-threesome instead of staying with Maya, you miss the scene.

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
MC proposed the faking just before his relationship with Maya took a huge step :

Maya recorded the following long sex scene with mc on her phone to be able to edit it later.
Do you remember this text as well?

I think the message is clear. MC will not have sex with them just because of the scavenger hunt. We can speculate whether they will do something on the "more than friends" path without faking (I think they will not). But any threesome will be much, much later.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
When have we had sex with them? we've been close but we haven't gone the whole way yet with either.
This seems to come down to a Clintonian hair splitting exercise on just what counts as sex. (Assuming the MC makes the proper choices, of course.)

The MC starts intercourse with Josy, but is interrupted by her parents before completion. The MC tries to have intercourse with Maya, but only gets the tip of his penis in before they decide to call it off and try again later.

Do those count as sex? Dirty old scholars can debate it, I suppose. The MC will summarize the situation as having had sex with Josy and "pretty much" having sex with Maya. I'd say that's close enough for our purposes.

I think the message is clear. MC will not have sex with them just because of the scavenger hunt. We can speculate whether they will do something on the "more than friends" path without faking (I think they will not). But any threesome will be much, much later.
I wonder if there might be a branching decision on just how much of the scavenger hunt is faked if the MC does help them (either as a direct player choice, or as a result of choices in prior chapters)? It could add some good gameplay elements to the story.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes