ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
:FacePalm: Here we go again with the fan fiction.

Bella is the school librarian. She doesn't go to frat parties.

Jill will also need some high level of corruption to go there.
Jill wouldn't need to be 'corrupted' to attend. She'd just need a reason to want to go.

That is a stumbling block, because Jill doesn't seem to enjoy any of the DIKs usual antics and there's little reason to be there otherwise. But I don't think she would be scandalized at the mere thought of hanky-panky happening. If the DIKs actually hosted an event she'd care about, I could see her putting up with their house for an evening.

As for Bella, I agree she would likewise have little reason to stop by, but I'm not sure her status as librarian forbids it. If the MC can post clucks of Bella sunbathing, I suspect she could attend a party so long as she behaved herself.

It's worth noting that Derek will never discuss fucking Isabella as part of Hell Week, even if the MC stays with her. I think she's regarded less as faculty and more as staff.

Reactions: Real Kreten

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
this game has a good designs but why he tell me in the beginnig if u are sad and upset dont play the game?
The author seems to subscribe to the 'True Art Is Angsty" school, and his previous game got very dark down the final stretch.

This game may not go that far, but it's likely there will be some sad and/or traumatizing events before it's done.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Unless Jill and Bella don't visit clubs to have a drink and dance, I don't see a problem with them visiting one of the weekly public DIK parties with mc. Other girls (besides the HOTs) go there, too, to dance and party. For example Ashley (before pledging the HOTs), the cafeteria girl and Sally (Magnar's gf) can be found in the scenes of DIK parties.
Staying over night and taking a shower or having breakfast together with the DIK family next morning is another story. I think both Jill and Bella would pass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you've played the game (which I kinda doubt seeing your posts) you would know during the free roam event in episode 4 at the DIK's place that you can text Jill and even invite her to the party which she kindly rejects.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Was bored and thought I'd do a breakdown of how many renders and animations feature each of the main girls to definitively show how much content each of them has.

Enjoy (or don't), just thought it might be interesting.
TL;DR Version

#1#2#3#4#5
Renders
Maya (1012)​
Sage (686)​
Josy (685)​
Jill (560)​
Bella (495)​
Animations
Maya (49)​
Sage (44)​
Josy (24)​
Bella (18)​
Jill (9)​

Last edited:

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Was bored and thought I'd do a breakdown of how many renders and animations feature each of the main girls to definitively show how much content each of them has.

TL;DR Version

#1#2#3#4#5
Renders
Maya (1012)​
Sage (686)​
Josy (685)​
Jill (560)​
Bella (495)​
Animations
Maya (49)​
Sage (44)​
Josy (24)​
Bella (18)​
Jill (9)​
Holy shit i didnt realise how much maya gets the spotlight.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If you've played the game (which I kinda doubt seeing your posts) you would know during the free roam event in episode 4 at the DIK's place that you can text Jill and even invite her to the party which she kindly rejects.
Thanks for the hint.
All those texting and reacting to clucks in the game is optional. (Some actions give +RP.)
Not knowing every text or cluck in the game by heart does not mean that one has not played the game.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

TL;DR Version

#1#2#3#4#5
Renders
Maya (1012)​
Sage (686)​
Josy (685)​
Jill (560)​
Bella (495)​
Animations
Maya (49)​
Sage (44)​
Josy (24)​
Bella (18)​
Jill (9)​
Awesome, great to see some numbers. I'm a little surprised Josy is keeping up with Sage like that, but I guess it makes sense.

Do you have numbers for Derek, just for comparison purposes?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some general questions about the game context :

What is the legal age for alcohol in the game? (21?)
Are the DIK parties illegal due to serving alcohol to 18 years old students?
Drugs like heroin are likely forbidden. What about cannabis?
(The legal age for the Pink Rose is 21 years.)

Is a college employee like Isabella allowed to have sex / a sexual relationship with a student of the same college?
(Cathy and Jade as teachers are certainly not allowed to have sex with students of their classes.)

If the parties in general are illegal and only tolerated, inviting Isabella would be a bad idea.
If Isabella's contract forbids a relationship with students, they have to be careful where they date in public.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Is a college employee like Isabella allowed to have sex / a sexual relationship with a student of the same college?
(Cathy and Jade as teachers are certainly not allowed to have sex with students of their classes.)

If the parties in general are illegal and only tolerated, inviting Isabella would be a bad idea.
If Isabella's contract forbids a relationship with students, they have to be careful where they date in public.
Given how often the DIKs have parties, I doubt that the parties themselves are inherently against the rules. My guess is that they are officially obligated to verify a person's age before serving them alcohol, and everyone generally turns a blind eye when they utterly fail to do so. 21 is as reasonable a guess as any for what that age should be.

Given the way Quinn and Tommy go to the roof to smoke their weed, and the fact the MC doesn't recognize it, I suspect it is technically illegal as well.

As for Isabella's status, there's no definitive evidence. The age difference alone would make a relationship with a student highly suspect, but if Isabella has no authority over students it might not technically be against the rules. Clearly Isabella herself thinks it's wrong, but she may not be the most objective observer.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

1. Yes it appears to be 21

2. Parties are allowed just that alcohol on school campus isn't, though I'm sure the frats/sorority are given some lee way on this.

3. Yes something like weed is forbidden on college campuses

4. As long as it isn't within school grounds or in public I don't see why not as they're both consenting adults and they keep their relationship to themselves.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

21 should be the legal age, the strip club scene heavily implies that.

Drinking on campus is ilegal. This is said ingame.

Considering all the sneaking nature of Jade's affair i would say the same applies to Isabella.

do you guys expect the update to be released this weekend or next?
Likely on june.

Dec 20, 2019
I kinda figured that would be the case, but I was shocked to see just close Maya and Sage are on animations.
It's not surprising since Maya is the roommate and Sage is the FB.

It would be hard for Jill is she goes to DIK mansion parties since DIKs and HOTs will be around and apart from Sage, Rusty, Jacob and maybe Nick the rest are bitches and assholes and they would totally humiliate her.

As for Bella, if she happens to go maybe they will all chicken away from her.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Bella is not a teacher, she's a university employee.
The girl from the cafeteria is at one of the parties in the DIK's mansion.
That being said, I find it highly unlikely that Bella would visit DIK's frat house based on her personality and age, not on her professional status.

Also, Josy and Maya's render figures as collected by Holy Bacchus are bloated in ep.4 thanks to that flashback in the beginning , where they hogged the "camera" for a while. It was a one time thing and I'm sure (and expect) that the next episodes will offset the gap with the other girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remplier

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Since Hell Week is over, I think MC will have more time to explore life outside DIK stuff. Hopefully, more Jill and more Bella :coffee:
Also having a bad feeling from the jocks on DPC's tweets. Hell Week party would've been a major event, if Alphas fucked it up, retaliation will commence... Seems Dawe wants another round of getting a beatdown

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes