StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
:FacePalm: Here we go again with the fan fiction.

Bella is the school librarian. She doesn't go to frat parties.

Jill will also need some high level of corruption to go there.
Drunk Bella would for one.

Give me five hours with Jill and I can make it happen. ;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hell Week is not over. We still are waiting for Episode 5 yah?
No, Hell Week ended at 8:00, which was in Episode 4. We just don't know what the results are yet.

It's always possible the DIKs will extend the process once they realize we missed a step, but that would be Hell Week 2: Devil's Boogaloo.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean hell week aint over not until I get that jacket on my shoulders :ROFLMAO:

Lets hope june comes soon enough the wait is killing me

Also hoping that the spotlight now is on either Jill or Sage or the jacket … have had enough of M&J they can come back episode 6

sadly I doubt that and they will get another half episode dedicate towards their relation caus sjw warriors are taking over movie and gaming industries :(

Dec 20, 2019
Or they would just forget about it. I don't know how these initiation rites actually go in those colleges, whether they are anal about all the steps or just want to have fun.

faded.blue

Dec 18, 2018
Or they would just forget about it. I don't know how these initiation rites actually go in those colleges, whether they are anal about all the steps or just want to have fun.
Been in a frat house and saw similar situation. They won't deny you just because you missed a task, they'll just find something even worse to punish you (and let everybody enjoy). Like you said, it's all for fun.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Right and that's why I posted the image of the Library window/door, to show that it's entirely possible for our MC to have girls over without them being subjected to the rest of the DIKs (for some reason, people gave that post :ROFLMAO: reactions, hey, whatever works)

EDIT - locks on sliding doors are notoriously weak, could the Library be the point of entry for whoever leaked the Cathy pics? :unsure:
Nope I don't think so, it was obviously done by someone who was already in the party not from somebody from outside my best quest is alphas made somebody from the HOT's to do it because of the pics and Chad maybe I'm 90% sure that was alphas doing

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I mean hell week aint over not until I get that jacket on my shoulders :ROFLMAO:

Lets hope june comes soon enough the wait is killing me

Also hoping that the spotlight now is on either Jill or Sage or the jacket … have had enough of M&J they can come back episode 6

sadly I doubt that and they will get another half episode dedicate towards their relation caus sjw warriors are taking over movie and gaming industries :(
I think Maya was the perfect guide for the first season. She is a newcomer as well as an MC so they could both discover new experiences together.
In the second season, I expect, MC will immerse himself more with fraternities and sororities life (what was hiden until now). The most suitable guide then would be Sage.
I expect the main story to move to Sage. The other LIs will still appear in the main story and they will have their optional content as well.
Jill can then be a guide to college (what is behind-the-scenes) in third season, who pulling the strings and how much truth was in Derek suspicion .

Reactions: ThePresident451

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nope I don't think so, it was obviously done by someone who was already in the party not from somebody from outside my best quest is alphas made somebody from the HOT's to do it because of the pics and Chad maybe I'm 90% sure that was alphas doing
All I can say is that I'm glad you aren't sitting on my jury since you've managed to draw a conclusion that, while consistent with the known facts, doesn't come close to reasonable doubt.

Apr 5, 2020
I think Maya was the perfect guide for the first season. She is a newcomer as well as an MC so they could both discover new experiences together.
In the second season, I expect, MC will immerse himself more with fraternities and sororities life (what was hiden until now). The most suitable guide then would be Sage.
I expect the main story to move to Sage. The other LIs will still appear in the main story and they will have their optional content as well.
Jill can then be a guide to college (what is behind-the-scenes) in third season, who pulling the strings and how much truth was in Derek suspicion .
The problem with that is what if you didn't do the FB route with Sage because you're loyal to JILL?lol

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
I´m half expecting DPC pulling a reverse card at some point. MC taking someone under his wing. If not now then, in the future :cool:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Jocks, specifically Dawe, can't get through one maths or English class without getting frustrated, do you really think they'd be smart enough to come up with a plan like that? :ROFLMAO:

It will undoubtedly have been someone at the party and it will have been to help the Jocks, but I sincerely doubt they orchestrated it. Quinn's fingerprints are all over it, and Riona is her very likely accomplice.

But will the MC get more immeresed by choice or by force? It's felt to me like the MC isn't really all that interested in joining the DIKs for himself but did it to help Derek after he made that scene at the cum-petition. So even if the MC gets in in Ep 5, he might only get involved in things when he has to, just like in the first season, because he's otherwise not all that interested in the frat life.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Well, after recovering from the fucking COVID (what an horrible experience), i've been playing, again, this game, from the begining, to rise my hype with the upcoming season 2 release. It's amazing how I enjoyed it almost the same that the very first time, all that routes, and I've discovered some plot elements that I've missed before. And I'm so reaffirmed on what I thought that day: this is the best VN. Period.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Was bored and thought I'd do a breakdown of how many renders and animations
Question on the criteria. Did you count only when the girl in question was the active foreground character or did you count every time they appear? If the latter, Maya in particular appears often in the periphery which would have boosted her numbers.

e.g. Maya was in many of the Movie Night renders, but with those boobs, those freckles and those eyes of Sage, Maya may as well have been a potted plant as far as I was concerned :LOL:
screenshot0105.png

The above is an extreme case, but there are many when girls are more prominent - e.g. Josy while MC is talking to Jill; Maya in Gender Studies but the active character is actually Derek; Quinn & Sage active, Maya as one of the pledges being introduced to the DIKs etc. Just wondering how you counted those.

PS: If you get bored again, consider doing one for the side girls as well. My hunch is that Quinn would beat at least 2 of the LIs whilst Camila and Jade would come close to the top 5.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Question on the criteria. Did you count only when the girl in question was the active foreground character or did you count every time they appear? Maya in particular appears often in the periphery.

e.g. Maya was in many of the Movie Night renders, but with those boobs, those freckles and those eyes of Sage, Maya may as well have been a potted plant as far as I was concerned :LOL:
View attachment 665383

The above is an extreme case, but there are many when girls are more prominent - e.g. Josy while MC is talking to Jill; Maya in Gender Studies but the active character is actually Derek; Quinn & Sage active, Maya as one of the pledges being introduced to the DIKs etc. Just wondering how you counted those.

PS: If you get bored again, consider doing one for the side girls as well. My hunch is that Quinn would beat at least 2 of the LIs whilst Camila and Jade would come close to the top 5.
Yes, I counted every image where they appeared, even if they were in the extreme background like in those examples you listed and like this one of Jill in the library in Ep 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought about doing some of the side girls, but the debate often centres around which main girl should get more focus and more content in future updates so I felt it was best to just focus on them so that people know where each of them stand right now.

I will, however, do this again for Ep 5 and update their totals to see if there are any changes, i.e. if Sage overtakes Maya in animations or Josy overtakes Sage in renders.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes