f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Indeed, if an item of clothing was going to put them off him I think the dildo helmet would've already acchieved that.
Good point.
(Note : If mc does not have DIK affinity when they get the helmet, he can avoid wearing the dildo helmet.)

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
After my replay, I was wondering... On my enterely Dick route, I've chosen to stay only as friends with Maya and Josy (because they'll reject the MC anyway, because his DIK Affinity), do you think that it ends the story with them for good? I mean, the game is in its first season, they might break up or whatever. It's merely speculation, I know, but I want to read what you guys think.
Wading into a minefield with that question, but I'll answer it anyway.

As far as the speculation surrounding this is concerned, there's a short answer and a long answer.

The short answer is, yes, going with the friendship route ends any and all chances to get with them for the remainder of the game, be it with both of them or just one of them. The long answer is, maybe not, and that whilst going with the friendship route ends it now, one or both of them might gravitate back to the MC if their relationship hits the skids again.

The long answer, however, is an unpopular view around these parts with some folk who feel that if that were to happen, it would undercut the seriousness of the choice of Ep 4. However, there are a myriad of different ways this story could go, especially when it concerns the relationships between different characters, and it's quite easy to imagine scenarios in which one or both of them might come back to him. So to say it's completely over already feels a bit premature.

Obviously, players don't have to get back with them, but there's no harm in keeping the options open for those that wouldn't mind that, especially if it fits within the story.

Reactions: Naxer

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
After my replay, I was wondering... On my enterely Dick route, I've chosen to stay only as friends with Maya and Josy (because they'll reject the MC anyway, because his DIK Affinity), do you think that it ends the story with them for good? I mean, the game is in its first season, they might break up or whatever. It's merely speculation, I know, but I want to read what you guys think.
Yes choosing that option ends all romance with them for the rest of the game.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Wading into a minefield with that question, but I'll answer it anyway.

As far as the speculation surrounding this is concerned, there's a short answer and a long answer.

The short answer is, yes, going with the friendship route ends any and all chances to get with them for the remainder of the game, be it with both of them or just one of them. The long answer is, maybe not, and that whilst going with the friendship route ends it now, one or both of them might gravitate back to the MC if their relationship hits the skids again.

The long answer, however, is an unpopular view around these parts with some folk who feel that if that were to happen, it would undercut the seriousness of the choice of Ep 4. However, there are a myriad of different ways this story could go, especially when it concerns the relationships between different characters, and it's quite easy to imagine scenarios in which one or both of them might come back to him. So to say it's completely over already feels a bit premature.

Obviously, players don't have to get back with them, but there's no harm in keeping the options open for those that wouldn't mind that, especially if it fits within the story.
I’d Actually have a lot of respect for DPC if choosing the entirely cliche (for western VN) choice of having a harem entirely backfires. I wanna see a semi-realistic outcome for a bunch of teenagers with crippled emotional skills try and form a thruple. So choosing a three way with those two is a total clusterfuck but being their friend opens up the chance to form a more stable relationship with one or the other later in the story.

Subvert the fact that in 99/100 of these types of games the relationships don’t form from your actual choices, instead you just declare randomly at one point “I’m on this route.“ Earn a relationship via choice like with Bella rather than just picking it with no resistance.

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
Yes choosing that option ends all romance with them for the rest of the game.
Yes, choosing to stay friends most probably will end the romance with them as Tserr said, but they are still a crucial part of the story so expect them to appear at least once in a while. But note that this is not the same as picking "Try for something more" and getting rejected by them. The game remembers that the player wanted more and so it is quite possible that even if the MC is rejected at this point, there could be romance options with either of them in the future. I'm guessing these options, if any, will only feature individual routes and not a threeway route.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I like Josy and don't care about Maya at all but staying friends with them after what happend? not the best idea. I know we need them for the plot but i hope that at some point in the game we can actually just ditch them, or just become like the side characters that don't appear much. Don't know what DrPC is planning but i don't see the point of them two being around the MC if you keep rejecting them for like 10 episodes
Pull them in as allies?

I trust DPC as a writer to make it all make sense.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I like Josy and don't care about Maya at all but staying friends with them after what happend? not the best idea. I know we need them for the plot but i hope that at some point in the game we can actually just ditch them, or just become like the side characters that don't appear much. Don't know what DrPC is planning but i don't see the point of them two being around the MC if you keep rejecting them for like 10 episodes
You like Josy and you want to ditch her. Do I understand that correctly?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thing is that, as much as some people might be inclined to not want to have anything more to do with them and to outright tell them to "fuck off", at the end of the day we're playing as the MC and they, objectively speaking, don't seem like the kind of person that wants to do that.

Even if you chose to have him not go back to Maya after the shot battle, not have half-sex with Josy, not help Maya with the scavenger hunt, and/or have a threesome with Quinn and Riona rather than stay with Maya, he still likes them both, even if he's a little diappointed about how things turned out, and doesn't want to lose them entirely.

I don't think DPC is ever going to make the MC the type of character that will tell any of the main LIs to get lost and cut all ties with them because it doesn't seem to be in his nature to be that cold towards others, even when they hurt him.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Being a DIK [v0.4.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 6.1 GB

Download Win (1.2GB)
: - -
Download Mac (1.2GB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Mac version crashes for me at the first test. Is this caused by the compressed version or is it generic? I don't fancy downloading 6GB to find out.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The Mac version crashes for me at the first test. Is this caused by the compressed version or is it generic? I don't fancy downloading 6GB to find out.
That's because of the old mod being used.
Use the Updated mode, you can find the link in game op.

Mar 9, 2019
I'm new to this game, just downloaded like 3 weeks ago, does anyone know the importance of Derek's path. Obviously Bella's path will probably end in something with Jill , but you need to be a chick for that. Sage's path will end up with just HOT girls, but you need to be a straight up dik for that. What about Derek's path though, I'm assuming he's going to be more accepting of your relationship with Maya, but does being a chick or dik matter on that branch?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes