playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The compressed version says it is 0.4.2. Are you saying this is not correct? I am not using any mods.
It is 0.4.2. seems like when I tested I added old mod (Don't remember) and uploaded it. I Will update with a new compress soon.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It is 0.4.2. seems like when I tested I added old mod (Don't remember) and uploaded it. I Will update with a new compress soon.
OK. Thanks anyway. I am downloading the 6GB version to see if that works. It will take a few hours though...

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
OK. Thanks anyway. I am downloading the 6GB version to see if that works. It will take a few hours though...
That error is only for the test events. (mini-games)
if you play the game without minigame the compress works fine.
or you can use this walkthrough mod then even the test event works fine.

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I just read that statistic about the number of renders for each character in the game. I have to say that i am surprised how little percentage belong to Bella, the least of them all. Weird, considering that she is one of the more popular among them by what i could read here. I guess it is because she is not a student and the MC has more contact with other students than with the librarian, hopefully in the future she gets more space in the game.

Then again i do love when things go slow in games this good, and that i am slowly teased, especially when it comes to characters that i like.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I just read that statistic about the number of renders for each character in the game. I have to say that i am surprised how little percentage belong to Bella, the least of them all. Weird, considering that she is one of the more popular among them by what i could read here. I guess it is because she is not a student and the MC has more contact with other students than with the librarian, hopefully in the future she gets more space in the game.

Then again i do love when things go slow in games this good, and that i am slowly teased, especially when it comes to characters that i like.
I don't think DPC cares about popularity when creating in-game renders. If he did, Jill would be the character with most scenes, and Maya would be in the dust, remember that she only won one poll in Patreon, and it was her against Quinn in the proverbial loser's bracket. All her exposure in-game didn't help Maya's popularity at all.

From what i've seen from DPC in AL and now here, he already knows where he is going with this story, everything is deliberate. Maybe the idea with Bella is to create a mysterious atmosphere, if so, he can't show that much about her now.
I do hope we get more Bella from now on, and less M&J, Bella is my second best girl in this game.

Reactions: krmit and RanchFTW

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I'd be happy to see more Bella, but I think her limited appearance is part of her charm. Her grudging acceptance of the MC wouldn't work nearly as well if she was constantly around him.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Most likely. She is technically a faculty member so the MC's interactions with her are going to be more limited than with those of his fellow students, especially his roommate and the person he's bonded with most since arriving at college. But now that he's gotten to know her and can start to have a relationship with her, she'll start to feature more although still probably not as much as the student LIs.

Dec 20, 2019
I just finished Acting Lessons and the ending hit me like a truck and messed me up inside. I need more DIK. Quinn hasn't messed me up.. yet but I'm sure DPC has something up his sleeves.

DesireXL

Apr 18, 2018
I'm new to this game, just downloaded like 3 weeks ago, does anyone know the importance of Derek's path. Obviously Bella's path will probably end in something with Jill , but you need to be a chick for that. Sage's path will end up with just HOT girls, but you need to be a straight up dik for that. What about Derek's path though, I'm assuming he's going to be more accepting of your relationship with Maya, but does being a chick or dik matter on that branch?
I don't really think chick or dik will matter, Derek seems to be this game's Liam,(MC's best friend in DPC's previous game, he also had a point system to determine your friendship with him) The main person outside of the girls that has your back.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I'm new to this game, just downloaded like 3 weeks ago, does anyone know the importance of Derek's path. Obviously Bella's path will probably end in something with Jill , but you need to be a chick for that. Sage's path will end up with just HOT girls, but you need to be a straight up dik for that. What about Derek's path though, I'm assuming he's going to be more accepting of your relationship with Maya, but does being a chick or dik matter on that branch?
If you choose Derek path, you will progress in your relationship with the girls from Pinky Lane. It's good to go with DICK or NEUTRAL affinity path.
Another reason to sleep at Derek room is if you want to go the M&J path and don't want to start building a relationship with another LI.
We must not forget nerd Ron, either. If he didn't get your sympathy, then here you can "repay" him :p.

EDIT:
My recommendation:
CHICK path - Bella
NEUTRAL path - Derek
DICK path - Sage
EDIT2: Pink Lane = Pink Rose :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Baron.Samedi

Dec 20, 2019
If you choose Derek path, you will progress in your relationship with the girls from Pinky Lane. It's good to go with DICK or NEUTRAL affinity path.
Another reason to sleep at Derek room is if you want to go the M&J path and don't want to start building a relationship with another LI.
We must not forget nerd Ron, either. If he didn't get your simplicity, then here you can "repay" him :p.

EDIT:
My recommendation:
CHICK path - Bella
NEUTRAL path - Derek
DICK path - Sage
You mean Pink Rose? Like Lily and Envy? I haven't tried Derek path.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
We must not forget nerd Ron, either. If he didn't get your sympathy, then here you can "repay" him :p.

EDIT:
My recommendation:
CHICK path - Bella
NEUTRAL path - Derek
DICK path - Sage
EDIT2: Pink Lane = Pink Rose :mad:
I flip the Bella and Derek paths, I want Derek to see MC's sensitive side so he'll more accepting of the threeway relationship.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
I just finished Acting Lessons and the ending hit me like a truck and messed me up inside. I need more DIK. Quinn hasn't messed me up.. yet but I'm sure DPC has something up his sleeves.
I was never a fan of that ending. Felt sort of tacked on imo, and it didn't really fit the tone of the rest of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rusty_Cage

Jan 19, 2019
I'd assume that staying with Derek is the best bet for a loyalty with Maya or Maya/Josy playthrough, if you wanted to go that route.

When it comes to the main women, I'd say:
Stay with Derek for a loyalty Maya/Josy playthrough.
Stay with Sage for a loyalty to Sage (maybe try to win her over away from Chad) playthrough or to bang all the HOT women.
Stay with Isabella for a loyalty with Bella/Jill playthrough.

Of course you don't have to follow those ideas at all, but that's just how I look at it. And the reason I bring up loyalty paths is because, let's face it, sleeping with a lot of different people is probably going to bite us on the ass sooner or later if you want to choose one lady over any of the others. I doubt DPC is going to give us a "happily ever after harem" ending.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes