Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
why in this game in the trailer the dev said if I have problems in my life dont play the game?
If you play DPC's previous game, Acting Lessons, you'll understand. He has a kink for rather dark events hitting the MC.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is it only me who has such a feeling that Jill turns out to be the aunt of the MC?
She's rich. She had a older sister who passed away when she was young.
Coincidence? I don't think so...
Jill is a main Love Interest, therefore she can't be a close relative to mc.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You could boil the plot of almost every movie down to "ifs" and "buts" because they're invariably about a bunch of random occurrences that inexplicably line up perfectly for the story. So many plots are all about characters being in the right, or wrong, place and the right or wrong times and getting swept up in the story, whether they like it or not.

Sure, Riona might have just been doing it on the spur of the moment and she says that's what it is, but can we be sure she's telling the truth? At the start of the episode Quinn may have been pointing at the MC as her "2nd move" on her metaphorical chess board, so this would surely help with that as, if found out, Riona could say the MC put her up to it and since people saw them looking quite friendly with each other after the Cluck was sent out, it doesn't look good for the MC.

Yes, Riona couldn't have known the MC would show up outside the library after the Cluck was sent out, or that he would speak to her, but when he did she probably saw an opportunity to help Quinn's 2nd move by making her own move and whether you kiss her or not, both outcomes could still potentially be spun against the MC. Hence, a totally random moment full of "ifs" and "buts" that may be more important than it seems.
MC was the reason that Chad got suspended. MC was man enough to fight Chad and other Jocks eye to eye. According to Rusty this gave mc the high respect of all DIKs. A framed story where mc tries to destroy the DIKs by working with the three-alphas therefore is rather unbelivable and imho the DIKs wouldn't fall for it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nah, Jill isn't going to be MC's aunt. She is going to turn out to be Tyballs :p

It would be a gloriously hilarious twist if the sweet and innocent Jill has a mischievous side that has been secretly trolling her suitor Tybalt all this time :LOL:.
:LOL: Best twist ever and I'd love it if DPC was to do something with that sort of twist would be like the middle finger to incest fans

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
MC was the reason that Chad got suspended. MC was man enough to fight Chad and other Jocks eye to eye. According to Rusty this gave mc the high respect of all DIKs. A framed story where mc tries to destroy the DIKs by working with the three-alphas therefore is rather unbelivable and imho the DIKs wouldn't fall for it.
Where are you getting that from? :WaitWhat:

I never said anything about the Jocks, so why do you think I meant he'd be accused of working for them?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

I never said anything about the Jocks, so why do you think I meant he'd be accused of working for them?
He saying that stuff caus that's the norm around here spouting outlandish stuff like that :FacePalm:

Quinn the pimp and drug queen

Jill the one who is looking for thrills and excitement and a spoiled brat

And we can go on and on :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: mindern and Le Pew

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
at first i thought i wouldn't like Sage
but God damn she won me over she's beautiful
i mean i like Jill & bella more but Sage is a close third

Reactions: Mormont

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Well the game won't be finished anytime soon that's for sure after the release of episode 5 we'll probably only get the one more episode for the year so your looking at it being a bit longer than just two years.
Oh, I don't mean the game getting finished I meant for the next update. But I agree regardless. Yeah if the game ended in two years, there would have to be a house fire in the game... again.

Reactions: Mormont

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
is this game from your preference?
and pls suggest me games like this
This game is excellent. You can see that as it's been making people talk about it and its plots for more than 3100 pages.

As for other nice games like this one, there are a few. You can play the other DPC game Acting Lessons, City of Broken Dreamers, which has outstanding story and renders. I believe that there is an off topic or discussion thread about suggestions. You should try it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

The Jocks and the DIKs are at war. Who else should have an interest to destroy the DIKs (or Rusty)?
Even if the HOTs are caught for doing it, the whole scheme makes only sense if the Jocks are behind the HOTs.

Riona could say the MC put her up to it and since people saw them looking quite friendly with each other after the Cluck was sent out, it doesn't look good for the MC.
A situation where mc pledges the DIKs and then tries to destroy them from the inside with help by the HOTs would be too far-fetched to be believable.

Also Riona is known to hangout with the Jocks :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This game is excellent. You can see that as it's been making people talk about it and its plots for more than 3100 pages.

As for other nice games like this one, there are a few. You can play the other DPC game Acting Lessons, City of Broken Dreamers, which has outstanding story and renders. I believe that there is an off topic or discussion thread about suggestions. You should try it.
I played like 30 games already,saw faces and places repeated,but city of broken dreamers was best storyline,renders and new faces,can't wait for update

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Are we again bring up that whole leaked cathy discussion come on guys

who could be behind

1 the jocks caus of the long time beef with the diks
2 could be the nerds trying to get back at both the jocks and dicks and they need some more story in put in the game
3 Quinn the evil mastermind of the game by some posters on here

I mean come on we just had this discussion last week :FacePalm:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
why in this game in the trailer the dev said if I have problems in my life dont play the game?
Last game took some backlash when the story got serious. This game doesn't seem to go that direction but he probably wants the freedom to do whatever he likes so he wants to have people warned just in case.

I can't tell you more without spoilers. Acting Lessons is a good game, even though it can get dark at times. This one seems more lighhearted. I recommend both.
I mean come on we just had this discussion last week :FacePalm:
Don't worry, we'll have it next week too :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes