f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Again, never have I said anything about this being a plan to "destroy" the DIKs because that's ridiculous. It's likely just a plan to distract the school from monitoring the Jocks long enough for Quinn to complete their order and no more than that.

Also, the Jocks don't have to be behind it either. The only thing that's likely to have happened is that Dawe pressured Quinn to do something so Quinn came up with this idea all by herself and the Jocks know nothing about it.
Sorry for the confusion. I think you misinterpreted my posts.

You wrote
Riona could say the MC put her up to it
and I tried to give some arguments why this (hypothetical) case would not be believed by the DIKs.

Here some more arguments :
- MC is a maggot, not a DIK. So how could he know about the notebook and where to find it?
- MC and Derek work hard during Hell Week to get accepted as DIKs, why risk all this to prank the DIKs with the Cathy cluck?
- How could mc get Riona (and maybe other HOTs) to cooperate in a scheme against the DIKs?
- What would be the motivation for mc to prank the DIKs?
I just think nobody would believe Riona if she tried to frame mc, so this hypothetical case makes no sense.

Since the DIKs do not know that Quinn and the Jocks need a distraction, they will likely interprete the Cathy cluck, which in worst case could get Rusty kicked out of college, as an attack from outside which could destroy them. (Rusty is funding the DIKs.) And since the DIKs are at war with the Jocks, they will assume that the Jocks are behind this ...

Reactions: Tumai

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I have to say I only once didn't take quinn her menu simply caus thats were all the hot things happens :devilish:

Yeah Sage dancing on that dancefloor that was pure hotness it made me go crazy couldn't resist that cockblocking was gold tho made it that more fun

Have to say I never been a big Maya fan ever since episode 1 came out … its just my opinion ofcourse she just not to my liking … but I did play her scene as well just to have played everything this game has to offer it was not bad tho...
Hey, every man to his taste. I loved the DIK's path, and have two of the hottest scenes (by the situation) of the entire game: Mona and Camila in the toilet booth and that scene at HOT's with Melanie sneaking in the shower... no money involved, just lust.

But I'm really interested in Isabella, so I think it fits better on Neutral or CHICK. Anyway, I'm enjoying both paths. Specially the DIK one, at least, so far.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, I honestly felt sorry for Maya here and felt it was the right thing to do to go back and keep her company.

I still feel I made the right decision.

Yep, then all that's really left to answer is..
  1. Who are Sage's parents?
  2. Who are Jill's parents?
  3. What's the deal with Bella and her husband?
  4. Is Tybalt Jade's son?
  5. Is Chad gay?
  6. Is there something sinister going on behind the scenes at B&R as Derek alluded to?
But these feel a lot less pressing than those other 4.
I would be perfectly happy for most of those questions to go unanswered. Sage's and Jill's parents only need to be named if they have a connection to the MC other than being LIs and fellow students, otherwise it's Benedict Cumberbatch's John Harrison telling Chris Pine's James T Kirk that his real name is Khan; the version of Kirk in Into Darkness doesn't know who that is.

Tybalt being Jade's son makes the world smaller than it needs to be; it's the Star Wars problem where everything is too interwoven.

He could be gay but DPC's pulled the (semi) closeted character chord already so I wouldn't do it again.

Dereks's a loveable idiot so I never considered that to be anything

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey, every man to his taste. I loved the DIK's path, and have two of the hottest scenes (by the situation) of the entire game: Mona and Camila in the toilet booth and that scene at HOT's with Melanie sneaking in the shower... no money involved, just lust.
Cannot agree more in glad we all have our different taste of ladies

Have to say that mona and Camilla booth scene was hot af …. as well was melanie sneeking in the shower with u...

But arguably the hottest scene on the dik route would have to go to that Sage bedroom session in ep 4 or Jade her sex scene in ep 4 those two blew everything else out the water with a respectable quinn roof session bringing up the third place in ep 4 :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Have to say that mona and Camilla booth scene was hot af …. as well was melanie sneeking in the shower with u...

But arguably the hottest scene on the dik route would have to go to that Sage bedroom session in ep 4 or Jade her sex scene in ep 4 those two blew everything else out the water with a respectable quinn roof session bringing up the third place in ep 4 :ROFLMAO:
You talking the Jade scene overall or specifically the moment where MC went for a second round in the bathroom when Burke was on the other side of the door :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You talking the Jade scene overall or specifically the moment where MC went for a second round in the bathroom when Burke was on the other side of the door :D
Its just once scene really just prolonged for a round 2 session but both rounds were definatly hot … making it for a first place contender as sex scenes go in ep 4

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

Thankfully, on the Chick path you also have the honor of banging Sage. That was something else, the animations and all renders were amazing.

Reactions: michael1984

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Its just once scene really just prolonged for a round 2 session but both rounds were definatly hot … making it for a first place contender as sex scenes go in ep 4
I would call it 2 scenes within the same event but that's just semantics; either way, top tier scene and I'm glad I'm playing a primary save where I don't tell Derek.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi all, i'm trying to get the shower scene with Jill. I have -6 Chick status. But it skips the shower scene. Any suggestions? I have a couple of saves I could go back to to have slightly higher CHICK ranking if needs be.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thankfully, on the Chick path you also have the honor of banging Sage. That was something else, the animations and all renders were amazing.
That was definatly a shocking thing … came to that conclusion myself not too long ago on a chick fun playtrough that I could still bang Sage after that movie nite … was a welcoming surpise

Nonetheless DPC is getting better and better with these animations imo

That carwash scene was pretty hot as well with all those breasts and ass bouncing on the car all soapy and wet :love:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hi all, i'm trying to get the shower scene with Jill. I have -6 Chick status. But it skips the shower scene. Any suggestions? I have a couple of saves I could go back to to have slightly higher CHICK ranking if needs be.
You have to be on a chick playtrough so basicly make a playtrough being a chick and stay on jill her good side and ur golden

Ur chick points weren't gud enough so make more chick related choices

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Your probably right especially if it's a much bigger plot it won't be revealed at the beginning of season 2 the likely fallout of it all and I still stick by what I said that Rusty is going to be blamed for what happened thing is will he be punished as severely as Chad? Or does his surname give him a little immunity.
Two theories:
  1. He keeps his position but the DIKs will be more closely monitored thus taking eyes off the Jocks and letting Quinn complete their order, however this doesn't sit well with the Jocks after the Chad incident and the rivarly flares up even more than before
  2. He loses his position as president, something Quinn did not want or expect to happen, which starts a chain of events that will see her whole operation unravel and she'll take the MC down with her, and they'll have to work together to set things right.
Sorry for the confusion. I think you misinterpreted my posts.

You wrote and I tried to give some arguments why this (hypothetical) case would not be believed by the DIKs.

Here some more arguments :
- MC is a maggot, not a DIK. So how could he know about the notebook and where to find it?
- MC and Derek work hard during Hell Week to get accepted as DIKs, why risk all this to prank the DIKs with the Cathy cluck?
- How could mc get Riona (and maybe other HOTs) to cooperate in a scheme against the DIKs?
- What would be the motivation for mc to prank the DIKs?
I just think nobody would believe Riona if she tried to frame mc, so this hypothetical case makes no sense.

Since the DIKs do not know that Quinn and the Jocks need a distraction, they will likely interprete the Cathy cluck, which in worst case could get Rusty kicked out of college, as an attack from outside which could destroy them. (Rusty is funding the DIKs.) And since the DIKs are at war with the Jocks, they will assume that the Jocks are behind this ...
Simple; they left him out in the cold, naked when he asked for their help and this was his way of getting back at them. This is how it could be spun and since Riona is someone they know a lot better than the MC, they might be more inclined to believe that he was just playing them in order to do something like this.

As for the password part, it might not even dawn on them because they're so mad at him, or Riona could say he forced her to find out what it is, or maybe Quinn ensured that the laptop was left open so it wouldn't have been needed thus making the lie more plausible.

If the walls start closing in on Quinn and Riona, then the MC could become a scapegoat in order for Quinn to not have her relationship with DIKs damaged.

• Angry
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Two theories:
  1. He keeps his position but the DIKs will be more closely monitored thus taking eyes off the Jocks and letting Quinn complete their order, however this doesn't sit well with the Jocks after the Chad incident and the rivarly flares up even more than before
  2. He loses his position as president, something Quinn did not want or expect to happen, which starts a chain of events that will see her whole operation unravel and she'll take the MC down with her, and they'll have to work together to set things right.

Simple; they left him out in the cold, naked when he asked for their help and this was his way of getting back at them. This is how it could be spun and since Riona is someone they know a lot better than the MC, they might be more inclined to believe that he was just playing them in order to do something like this.

As for the password part, it might not even dawn on them because they're so mad at him, or Riona could say he forced her to find out what it is, or maybe Quinn ensured that the laptop was left open so it wouldn't have been needed thus making the lie more plausible.

If the walls start closing in on Quinn and Riona, then the MC could become a scapegoat in order for Quinn to not have her relationship with DIKs damaged.
I have to say the whole mc thing being the one who posted the cathy pic is too crazy even for me even him being involed in some way is definatlly too far out of context

Sure the mc got treated badly few times by them ... But Rusty cleared that up with the mc when he said that those things happen but once u become a brother then everything becomes a whole lot better so the mc just had to push trough that...

There is no shred of evidence that the mc is on a revenge path to screw the diks like that...

If anything the mc is showing that hes more exited to join the frat...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You need to have CHICK affinity, which means you have to have made more Major Choices in favour of CHICK before episode 4.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have to say the whole mc thing being the one who posted the cathy pic is too crazy even for me even him being involed in some way is definatlly too far out of context

Sure the mc got treated badly few times by them ... But Rusty cleared that up with the mc when he said that those things happen but once u become a brother then everything becomes a whole lot better so the mc just had to push trough that...

There is no shred of evidence that the mc is on a revenge path to screw the diks like that...

If anything the mc is showing that hes more exited to join the frat...
Looks more like Jess step brother and that sorority white hair girl(2nd in charge)

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for the replies. What I’m saying is I do have CHICK status though only at 6. I can probably get that to 10 with my back up save.

I thought major choices only impacted how many points you could have in the path. For example all Major DIK choices allow a 25 DIK affinity meanwhile it would limit you to 20 CHICK

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Compared to this early event with the panties at the HOT house and being left naked outside, Hell Week is a lot more challenging and humilating and mc and Derek actually had fun doing Hell Week.
I had not expected that you invest so much effort into this theory.
I don't think it will turn out as quoted above, but this is only my personal view.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes