Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Quinn is the prime-evil, you all can't see that? She helped MC to bang more girls in a few days than ever before, two 3some, anal, blowjobs, what wrong with her? Poor MC all that suffering...
Take the Maya for example, it keeps lying to the 100% honest MC, blue balling him to the limit, but hey!! Quinn is evil.

Joke aside, let's be honest, what's the objective of every single AVN here, to fuck the characters' brains out, and the only thing that Quinn has provided is that. If that's evil, send me to hell.
Let's not forget the fact that Quinn brutally rapes MC... I was traumatized after that scene, she raped me in plain sight and nobody intervened :cry: :cry:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Let's not forget the fact that Quinn brutally rapes MC... I was traumatized after that scene, she raped me in plain sight and nobody intervened :cry: :cry:
Do you by any chance have a link to the youtube video of a (presumably) Spanish language video subtitled to tell that story?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
You have no idea just how much I would hate that. As someone who's time at school was similar to the MC's I would hope DPC allows his college life to take a similar trajectory to my own where, surrounded by with similar interests who wanted to be there, I finally got to experience happiness.
I mean I think that's what the game is eventually heading towards but the journey is obviously going to have some stutters along the way.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I know rite I was crying all nite in a corner after quinn raped me in the game :cry:

How did Quinn dare to sit on my lap and grind on me witout permission :LOL:
she even put it in without the condom :cry: we could get STD and die after getting raped :cry:
Do you by any chance have a link to the youtube video of a (presumably) Spanish language video subtitled to tell that story?
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: it's a secret government doesn't want you to learn pal, can't find a video of it on youtube...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
she even put it in without the condom :cry: we could get STD and die after getting raped :cry:

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: it's a secret government doesn't want you to learn pal, can't find a video of it on youtube...
I've couldn't find it either, I was hoping you might've been able to remember where it had been posted in the thread.

• Sad
Reactions: Zirael Q

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

I know rite we need to make Quinn stop ... make a protest march outside dpc home saying men have feelings too :LOL:

How dare quinn give us good times the evil girl she needs to be erazed …. how dare she give me some weed to chill on the roof with her :LOL:

I seen the light now we all need to stop quinn :FacePalm::LOL:

Dec 31, 2019
Anyways onwards to more productive questions … who picked what ?

Everyone can put their two cents into it I am curious about this... its at the dik party were u have to take shots with derek..
1 dancing with sage
2 having fun with sarah
3 going back to maya

For me I went with Sage the most … but I have coverd a once playtrough with all 3 paths
Maya and Sage are my favorite main girls, so that one was a difficult choice. In my main save I went back to Maya, they were making plans for the night before he got asked to go to the party, felt nice going on with it and the scene with her was nice.

Now that scene with Sarah was really good, people don't talk much about her but she is definitely one of my favorite HOTs. Not only in looks but also that scenes with her are always interesting.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Maya and Sage are my favorite main girls, so that one was a difficult choice. In my main save I went back to Maya, they were making plans for the night before he got asked to go to the party, felt nice going on with it and the scene with her was nice.

Now that scene with Sarah was really good, people don't talk much about her but she is definitely one of my favorite HOTs. Not only in looks but also that scenes with her are always interesting.
I have to say I can see ur point of vieuw on the mather as Sage is my favorite ...

all the 3 paths were done gud imo

Sadly I never been a fan of Maya just not my typ of girl

and Sarah well I seen some including youreself like Sarah and I am glad she getting a bigger fanbase

But again she not really my typ but I do agree that scenes with her are pretty interesting :giggle:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Compared to this early event with the panties at the HOT house and being left naked outside, Hell Week is a lot more challenging and humilating and mc and Derek actually had fun doing Hell Week.
I had not expected that you invest so much effort into this theory.
I don't think it will turn out as quoted above, but this is only my personal view.
I give you something to think about:1st=who hate's Cathy(teacher)enough to put her pic up(old student,milkshake cum eater)2nd=Quinn+step brother(they both trying to get drugs into DIK) 3rd=The rich guy(he hates MC for hitting on Jill),or the nerd's but I discarded that one fast because their leader has good relationship with MC. So all theories put together only comes down to 1 solution....we need next update fast LOL

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I give you something to think about:1st=who hate's Cathy(teacher)enough to put her pic up(old student,milkshake cum eater)2nd=Quinn+step brother(they both trying to get drugs into DIK) 3rd=The rich guy(he hates MC for hitting on Jill),or the nerd's but I discarded that one fast because their leader has good relationship with MC. So all theories put together only comes down to 1 solution....we need next update fast LOL
personally I think Anthony or dawe… they both get some shit from cathy in her classes so they have the most reason to hate cathy and do that kind of thing

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Riona and Jill,like'em bad and good
personally I think Anthony or dawe… they both get some shit from cathy in her classes so they have the most reason to hate cathy and do that kind of thing
Yup just didn't know the names,eventually and hopefully we'll find out on next update

Reactions: michael1984

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Well have to say thats a pretty far reach ur making tho

Quinn using the mc … if u played closer attention even Quinn starting to like the mc in her own way ofcourse… in that ep 4.

Just like I said above here I just don't see that happening there is zero evidence for it to even think about that...

And the whole build up would have been totally different if dpc went that route that u invision for the mc

Still have to say the mc wont have anything to do with it if anything he will be the one probally finding out who it really was since we played detective in ep 4 at that party
Also when the cluck was posted we were sitting there and playing spin the dildo and Tommy was there after Tommy stormed out we learn that cluck was posted so we have so many witnesses that when the cluck was posted we were playing spin the dildo Maya, lily, Josy Tommy that crab queen and Derek so that theory is unlikely to happen (I'm talking about Mc being framed for the cluck) but as you said Mc can be the one who will solve the mystery maybe together with Derek's help and will earn more respect from DIK's he is already respected as rusty said so also they clearly can see that we are trying to help with that shit not sitting aside and just look at what's happening and smile like an idiot.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Poor Sarah is such a distant third choice it's not even fair. You not only need to win the contest AND have previously paid Quinn for the privilege, you also have to turn down options for both Maya AND Sage. Talk about a group of death.

To answer the question, I usually go with Maya. It's the single best insight we get into her character and a really tender scene to boot. Sage's dance is certainly good, but it's more of a glimpse of what we'll later learn more directly. I'd only stay to dance with her on a Sage-centric run.

Beyond that, I'm not big on drunken revelry IRL, so leaving a party early is pretty much my ground state!

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Also when the cluck was posted we were sitting there and playing spin the dildo and Tommy was there after Tommy stormed out we learn that cluck was posted so we have so many witnesses that when the cluck was posted we were playing spin the dildo Maya, lily, Josy Tommy that crab queen and Derek so that theory is unlikely to happen (I'm talking about Mc being framed for the cluck) but as you said Mc can be the one who will solve the mystery maybe together with Derek's help and will earn more respect from DIK's he is already respected as rusty said so also they clearly can see that we are trying to help with that shit not sitting aside and just look at what's happening and smile like an idiot.
Nope I know I can program my smart phone to send messages by time not just when I physically hit enter. Not even all that complicated, hell there are apps that can do it. So just cause someone is visible doesn't give them an alibi.

Reactions: chicho1958

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Most motivated, least capable. Anthony and Dawe are flunking Maths 101, do you really think they have the technical know-how to get hold of Cathy's pics?
Well that's true … still they have the highest motive … but I can see ur point with them not having the smarts for it...

But if u look at it from a motive stand point they have to be number 1

Maybe they snapped the pic and had someone else with more know how put it on the laptop … now that could be plausible

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Well that's true … still they have the highest motive … but I can see ur point with them not having the smarts for it...

But if u look at it from a motive stand point they have to be number 1

Maybe they snapped the pic and had someone else with more know how put it on the laptop … now that could be plausible
Technical know how isn't necessarily a requirement. Access to the password is all it would have taken and it could have been done from anywhere. Not just the DIK's laptop. I can log onto my email, facebook, etc. etc. from anywhere in the world and it still says it came from my account...... js

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
They don't really have to be tech genius, the house is always full of people and girls, and parties and the laptop was always around, everyone is using it. I think they are partially guilty for that, they left something private but let the device unattended and everyone has access to it.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes