michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I feel that it's the same person. Someone trying to cause chaos all over. Pitch everyone against each other OR someone who really hated the DIKs and frame them for everything.
Now that would be amazing if it was the nerds they get picked on by the jocks and have a not so amazing relation with the diks either.... And it would give them much needed story development

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Let me throw in something extra for the "debate" unless it was resolved and I missed it.

Who sent the pictures to Chad in the first place?
That is an excellent question, because we have so little information it's hard to speculate meaningfully. We don't even know for certain what Chad's pictures showed.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If that's supposed to be a diss saying im blind to not see the resemblance then :FacePalm:

But yeah that amy smart definatly not a lily look alike :ROFLMAO:

now Harley quinn comes a whole lot closer ;)
You really don't see the resemblence? I don't mean the make up and costume, I mean the facial features under the make up

Anyomne can dress as Harley

View attachment 684788_beard2.jpg.webp

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Again that's ur opinion … maybe see past all that she done and u might see her change a little just saying ;)

Sure Quinn still is a bit of a antagonist and she will continue to be one for sure... But just like with Tommy we see Quinn in a different light as well and im sure we will expand on that in ep 5 and so on

But sure i get why people are so against Quinn its perfectly fine ..... she is not my top 3 either but hey at least i can see past all she does and see a different side from Quinn
Exactly we have no idea what's gonna happen in the future. Maybe something really bad happens involving the MC and people start to dislike him for a while and Quinn is the one to stick by him. I know a lot of people saw Sage in a different light from her personality in Episode 4 where she actually shows she cares for the MC more than most of the other girls.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Exactly we have no idea what's gonna happen in the future. Maybe something really bad happens involving the MC and people start to dislike him for a while and Quinn is the one to stick by him. I know a lot of people saw Sage in a different light from her personality in Episode 4 where she actually shows she cares for the MC more than most of the other girls.
Cannot agree more with you...

For myself I always liked Sage even tho she is with chad and even tho we just fb with her for now....

But the episode 4 definatly shown Sage and some others in a different light … we will have to wait if that continued episode

Still I can imagine some people not trusting that some people can change but just in my opinion we seen some character shifts in Sage and Quinn and Tommy

Will it be just some ploy to fuck over mc in the long haul maybe

but I believe in the fact they can still be antagonist while showing some lighter persona at some times

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You have no idea just how much I would hate that. As someone who's time at school was similar to the MC's I would hope DPC allows his college life to take a similar trajectory to my own where, surrounded by with similar interests who wanted to be there, I finally got to experience happiness.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Quinn is the prime-evil, you all can't see that? She helped MC to bang more girls in a few days than ever before, two 3some, anal, blowjobs, what wrong with her? Poor MC all that suffering...
Take the Maya for example, it keeps lying to the 100% honest MC, blue balling him to the limit, but hey!! Quinn is evil.

Joke aside, let's be honest, what's the objective of every single AVN here, to fuck the characters' brains out, and the only thing that Quinn has provided is that. If that's evil, send me to hell.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Quinn is the prime-evil, you all can't see that? She helped MC to bang more girls in a few days than ever before, two 3some, anal, blowjobs, what wrong with her? Poor MC all that suffering...
Take the Maya for example, it keeps lying to the 100% honest MC, blue balling him to the limit, but hey!! Quinn is evil.

Joke aside, let's be honest, what's the objective of every single AVN here, to fuck the characters' brains out, and the only thing that Quinn has provided is that. If that's evil, send me to hell.
But cant u see she is a pimp she runs a prostitution ring … she selling drugs …. she is so evillll

Now that's about 1 % of the posters

personally I agree a 100 % with you on the fact if quinn is that evil ill join u in hell :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3
4.80 star(s) 1,511 Votes