michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Technical know how isn't necessarily a requirement. Access to the password is all it would have taken and it could have been done from anywhere. Not just the DIK's laptop. I can log onto my email, facebook, etc. etc. from anywhere in the world and it still says it came from my account...... js
I know all that im not from the stone age lol but its a game anything can happen u know that rite ?

But still my point is dawe and Anthony have the motive and opportunity to do the cathy pic

Now the only problem is how did they get it on the dik laptop

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Nope I know I can program my smart phone to send messages by time not just when I physically hit enter. Not even all that complicated, hell there are apps that can do it. So just cause someone is visible doesn't give them an alibi.
I look picture different.Who has access to laptop? Only DIK member's,then you see step brother(Jesse)+Quinn(very fishy)

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Nope I know I can program my smart phone to send messages by time not just when I physically hit enter. Not even all that complicated, hell there are apps that can do it. So just cause someone is visible doesn't give them an alibi.
I know about the apps also you don't need an app for that it's easy to gain control over a device especially when it's connected in the same network with your phone, but You're digging too deep man anyway we will see when the time comes, but I don't see the scenario Mc being framed but it's dpc so you can't never know what awaits you

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Is it on the DIK's laptop or just posted by the DIK log in? I don't remember it specifically said it was saved on the laptop only that Rusty would delete the post.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I know all that im not from the stone age lol but its a game anything can happen u know that rite ?

But still my point is dawe and Anthony have the motive and opportunity to do the cathy pic

Not trying to insult you just pointing out alternative ways for shit to happen.

Reactions: michael1984

Dec 20, 2019

But Dawe and Anthony are just too stupid! They even flunked Gen Eds, unless someone gave them that idea.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well that's true … still they have the highest motive … but I can see ur point with them not having the smarts for it...

But if u look at it from a motive stand point they have to be number 1

Maybe they snapped the pic and had someone else with more know how put it on the laptop … now that could be plausible
I wonder.. do they really have the highest motivation?

They definitely hate the DIKs, that's a given. But I think it's sufficiently personal (at least for Dawes), that just making something bad happen to the DIKs wouldn't be enough: he'd want to make sure the DIKs knew he was the one putting them in their place.

The whole Cathy-cluck is a great way to hurt the DIKs, but if the jocks claim credit for it - even privately - they run the risk of revealing the whole operation. Maybe I'm misreading Dawes, or the jocks are supposed to be too dumb to care, but it seems off to me.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ok, maybe a dumb question but are we sure the Diks are the source, if Cathy had those pic on her device then they could be completely innocent :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But Dawe and Anthony are just too stupid! They even flunked Gen Eds, unless someone gave them that idea.
But who else but Anthony and dawe have a grudge or reason to mess with cathy

they are the primary suspects … altho yes they stupid :LOL:

the only thing is they must have had help posting it on the dik computer

so my gues and this is my opinion is someone had to distract the dik that had the laptop at the time and then had to put that pic on the laptop

Dec 20, 2019
Sarah is HOT! (Pun intended) But too slutty for me. Sage is slutty, but her loyalty towards Chad won me some points, and she's not as slutty as the rest of the HOTs. Arieth, uh... don't get me started on the Crab Queen.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I wonder.. do they really have the highest motivation?

They definitely hate the DIKs, that's a given. But I think it's sufficiently personal (at least for Dawes), that just making something bad happen to the DIKs wouldn't be enough: he'd want to make sure the DIKs knew he was the one putting them in their place.

The whole Cathy-cluck is a great way to hurt the DIKs, but if the jocks claim credit for it - even privately - they run the risk of revealing the whole operation. Maybe I'm misreading Dawes, or the jocks are supposed to be too dumb to care, but it seems off to me.
Well i think that way since cathy is shitting on both dawe and anthony a bit in her classes

so they have a reason to do that

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The only part I remember specifically is that the DIK's login posted it but just like I can post on FB anywhere from my name.... maybe the cluck system is the same.

Check me if I'm right but when Rusty says he found it, I interpreted that to mean the laptop not the picture? He said he was looking for it from his personal sign in not the DIK's sign in.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The only part I remember specifically is that the DIK's login posted it but just like I can post on FB anywhere from my name.... maybe the cluck system is the same
I mean in theory Rooster could require two-factor authentication the first time an account logs in on a new machine. So the DIK laptop would be much easier to hack if you had ready access to it.

But at this point we are probably overthinking things. And that's me saying this.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Most motivated, least capable. Anthony and Dawe are flunking Maths 101, do you really think they have the technical know-how to get hold of Cathy's pics?
agreed, they even like clucks twice to show how much they liked them, uploading a photo from someone else's laptop? that's some calculus shit for them lmao

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Ok, maybe a dumb question but are we sure the Diks are the source, if Cathy had those pic on her device then they could be completely innocent :unsure:
no matter how many different set of nudes she has on her computer, someone else uploading them is a huge problem. DIK official account posted it, so it doesn't matter... Rusty is in deep shit, sadly

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
agreed, they even like clucks twice to show how much they liked them, uploading a photo from someone else's laptop? that's some calculus shit for them lmao
Who in this day and age doesn't know how to add a picture to a website like Rooster? Hell my Mom can do that shit and she's oooooooollllllllllllddddddddd. Like rotary phone, computers the size of a house, putting a dime in a pay phone type old

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Who in this day and age doesn't know how to add a picture to a website like Rooster? Hell my Mom can do that shit and she's oooooooollllllllllllddddddddd. Like rotary phone, computers the size of a house, putting a dime in a pay phone type old
well you gotta connect USB device to someone else's laptop, log in to Rooster (I think they are only familiar with logging in via mobile app, logging in to Rooster on a browser gotta be a challenge for them, yeah) then upload the photo with proper grammar... that's way above Dawe and Anthony's league. Jokes aside, seeing an Alpha on a DIK party would raise suspicions too xD

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
well you gotta connect USB device to someone else's laptop, log in to Rooster (I think they are only familiar with logging in via mobile app, logging in to Rooster on a browser gotta be a challenge for them, yeah) then upload the photo with proper grammar... that's way above Dawe and Anthony's league. Jokes aside, seeing an Alpha on a DIK party would raise suspicions too xD
I think it's pretty clear that whoever was ultimately responsible, the Cathy-cluck was a group effort. There's no one entity that would a) have a way to get the picture of Cathy, b) have access to the DIKs Rooster account and c) want to stir up trouble between the DIKs and Cathy/B&R.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Female in a female locker room (I think it was a locker room back scene), female at the party. Hell it could have been the lunchlady still mad at me cause I said the food sucked. Kidding but it doesn't have to be some huge conspiracy.

Edit - Remember its Hell Week for all the rest of the Frat's and Soro's as well so it could be just a challenge for them too.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes