Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
What's BaDIK got to do with GoT? The whole Ned/Cersei MC/Quinn ideas make zero sense but that's going ridiculously off-topic as it is.

It's easy to point fingers at Quinn she is the obvious choice take AL for that instance I thought the big bad was always going to be Peter having a cop in his back pocket and everything but DPC really played the big twist with that one and in the end, he was really a nobody.
Well not sure where these GoT fans come from, but Cersei doesn't toy with or fuck Ned.

Everyone's thinking Quinn is masterminding something with the tri-alphas, but both plans:
1. For Quinn & Tommy to take over the HOTs & DIKs slowly
2.The secret plan with Sage & the tri-alphas to solve their "problem"

I think its not a monetary issue, but something to do with the competition, gym sponsorship, sports season. We'll see. E5 should be out soon if DPC doesn't take long

Reactions: Mormont

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
For me, Quins isn't on my top 3, but I have to admit it: she's so much fun. We all know, she's a bad influence. If we stay silent while playing, we can even hear our grandmother saying: "that girl is no good for you, little fella". Of course, we're aware of that.

But man. She's so much fun. All the HOT are so much fun, specially when you crash at the sorority. We know they mean no good for MC, but honestly... who cares?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So basicly caus AL had a downward spiral so this game will need one too ?
AL's downward spiral was heart-wrenching and tragic, and I don't for one second think that will happen here. All it could be is a series of unfortunate events that causes things to unravel for Quinn in both comedic and somewhat serious ways, that gets resolved in a way that redeems her and ends well for all involved. Kind of like the format of the movie genre DPC has based this game on.

And why so steadvast on Quinn there are plenty of other possibilities …. It is just the way that u make ur statement about Quinn.
Like who? The nerds? The cafeteria girl? Troy? That guy we helped in the maths class? Quinn has the access, motivation, and resources to pull off something like this. For it to be anybody else would be coming completely out of nowhere.

She showing a different side a little but somehow that must be part of a scheme to destroy everything from within rite ?
Again with the "destroy" guff. It's not about destroying anything, it's about distraction. And "showing a different side"? Showing 1% vulnerability and possible affection for the MC is hardly a different side.

Basicly no mather what Quinn or Tommy do to make some headway in redeeming some things it must be only beneficial to them and or a ploy for worse things to happen
What exactly has Quinn done to redeem herself at this stage? A couple of furtive glances when the MC is around? Not letting him fall off the roof and seriously injure himself? These hardly make her Mother Theresa.

I get that u see Quinn as this big bad antagonist but come on there are plenty of others out there... Did Quinn maybe assist the leaked pic thing possibly
I don't see Quinn as a big bad antagonist at all, I see her as someone who's just making foolish decisions and life choices that will come back to bite her and very possibly have a wider ranging fallout. She's not bad, or evil, or someone whose schemes have to be defeated for the hero to triumph, she's simply a flawed human being and someone who I see as being perfectly redeemable.

I think that deep down she can be a good person but she wears a tough outer shell persona to hide her inner pain and is taking the quick and easy path with the drugs and selling the girls, but doesn't think of the possible negative consequences. Seeing that all collapse around her would be good for her in the long run as it would help her to see the folly of her decisions and become better from it which is what I'd like to see of her character arc.

Reactions: Nercoz

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
AL's downward spiral was heart-wrenching and tragic, and I don't for one second think that will happen here. All it could be is a series of unfortunate events that causes things to unravel for Quinn in both comedic and somewhat serious ways, that gets resolved in a way that redeems her and ends well for all involved. Kind of like the format of the movie genre DPC has based this game on.

Like who? The nerds? The cafeteria girl? Troy? That guy we helped in the maths class? Quinn has the access, motivation, and resources to pull off something like this. For it to be anybody else would be coming completely out of nowhere.

Again with the "destroy" guff. It's not about destroying anything, it's about distraction. And "showing a different side"? Showing 1% vulnerability and possible affection for the MC is hardly a different side.

What exactly has Quinn done to redeem herself at this stage? A couple of furtive glances when the MC is around? Not letting him fall off the roof and seriously injure himself? These hardly make her Mother Theresa.

I don't see Quinn as a big bad antagonist at all, I see her as someone who's just making foolish decisions and life choices that will come back to bite her and very possibly have a wider ranging fallout. She's not bad, or evil, or someone whose schemes have to be defeated for the hero to triumph, she's simply a flawed human being and someone who I see as being perfectly redeemable.

I think that deep down she can be a good person but she wears a tough outer shell persona to hide her inner pain and is taking the quick and easy path with the drugs and selling the girls, but doesn't think of the possible negative consequences. Seeing that all collapse around her would be good for her in the long run as it would help her to see the folly of her decisions and become better from it which is what I'd like to see of her character arc.
Like I said we can keep doing this every single day back and forth up and down with this endless discussion

But its clear u have a hard on for Quinn being this particular way

And also clear that I and many other will be a 100 % against it

So neither camp will make much headway... lets just move on this topic and find something else caus at this point its exhausting to have to butt heads over something neither of us is willing to back down off

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well not sure where these GoT fans come from, but Cersei doesn't toy with or fuck Ned.

Everyone's thinking Quinn is masterminding something with the tri-alphas, but both plans:
1. For Quinn & Tommy to take over the HOTs & DIKs slowly
2.The secret plan with Sage & the tri-alphas to solve their "problem"

I think its not a monetary issue, but something to do with the competition, gym sponsorship, sports season. We'll see. E5 should be out soon if DPC doesn't take long
I compared Quinn to Cersei because I believed they were similar only in the sense that both appear to believe themselves to have masterminded a foolproof plan with guaranteed success

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As happens far too often, people have taken 2+2 and come up with a chicken. I wasn't even saying I thought she was behind the Cathy clucks, I mainly meant that her drug and prostitution business.

As to my other point earlier about Dawe and Anthony being too stupid to have been the ones who posted the pics, another chicken I'm afraid. If the cluck was made on the Diks laptop which was found in the library then yes, anyone in the party could've used it. Additionally, I've posted that the library appears to have sliding doors which mean it would be a point of access to the building and those things tend to have quite weak locks so any of the Alphas would be capable of getting in that way without being seen.

The thing is, we don't know for sure that the laptop was the source, a clever person might set up a second device to mirror the Diks laptop and make it look like it was the source of the leak. We know there is a group of intelligent students, we know that they find at least some of the Hell Week stuff tiresome, we know that one member of that group was at the party and we know that the president of that group is perceived to be arrogant (not that that proves anything in and of itself but it could be a Chekov's gun)

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Like I said we can keep doing this every single day back and forth up and down with this endless discussion

But its clear u have a hard on for Quinn being this particular way

And also clear that I and many other will be a 100 % against it

So neither camp will make much headway... lets just move on this topic and find something else caus at this point its exhausting to have to butt heads over something neither of us is willing to back down off
Against what, exactly? A redemptive arc or her being responsible for the picture? Because I honestly fail to understand how people don't see these as being possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nercoz

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That could be said for any antagonist not just Cersei or Quinn. They are nothing alike.
I didn't say they were.
Exactly. It's not a 1:1 exact comparison of both characters, it's that certain elements are similar but not the whole thing. You could literally have chosen anyone from fiction, but Cersei was just the first name that came to mind.

I swear, so many people in this thread just view things in completely black and white terms, like everything about the characters and story is binary; it's either a 0 or a 1 with nothing in between.
Thank you, at least someone gets it. And yes, I could've used someone else but 1, I'm re-reading AFFC atm so it's on my mind and 2, the specific format of ASOIAF, where we hear the characters inner thoughts means we get the contrast between what the eprson sees and what the outside world sees, made it useful as a reference point and for no other reason. I could also have used the 2 Black Widow interogation scenes in The Avengers (2012).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Against what, exactly? A redemptive arc or her being responsible for the picture? Because I honestly fail to understand how people don't see these as being possible.

Exactly. It's not a 1:1 exact comparison of both characters, it's that certain elements are similar but not the whole thing. You could literally have chosen anyone from fiction, but Cersei was just the first name that came to mind.

I swear, so many people in this thread just view things in completely black and white terms, like everything about the characters and story is binary; it's either a 0 or a 1 with nothing in between.
I mean are we really gonna do this all day :FacePalm: I mean I don't mind its my free week so I have the time

Its a game most game only have two sides … its not real life were everything must have 6 sides

So just becaus Quinn likes to fuck with people she is to blame for anything that happends

I am telling u we can go on for hours bashing heads on that topic spouting the same things that I am doing as well not gonna lie

But we wont go anywere with this caus we both head strong on that topic

So basicly if a girl in real life gives u a look as a sign of having certain emotion towards u u will inmediatly dismiss her caus she must have a underlying plan to screw us over :whistle:

Riona making out with us must be unheard off its shocking that a girl makes out with u at a party

But really i think we will not get any closer ... ur in that quinn mastermind camp and the rest are like waving with signs saying come see the light :LOL:

so is there any use to keep going on with this unlimmited debate about who is in the right here over quinn caus clearly neither will back down

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I compared Quinn to Cersei because I believed they were similar only in the sense that both appear to believe themselves to have masterminded a foolproof plan with guaranteed success
That could be said for any antagonist not just Cersei or Quinn.
Hot dang, I see it now! Quinn is actually Thanos! Run for your lives!
Thanos.png

Now where the hell is Stark9999999 when we need him :p

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So you've compared them to each other and now you say they are nothing alike :WaitWhat:I guess we could compare them if Cersei was into drug dealing and whoring out girls :LOL: I'd insert mind blown gif here if I could.
I'm comparing their own perception of their intelligence vs how the rest of the world sees it. Or how both Loki and the General think they're in the power position with Natasha but she's actually manipulating them into telling her everything she whats to know. Or how you read my posts on the subject.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Being a DIK [v0.4.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 6.1 GB

Download Win (1.2GB)
: - -
Download Mac (1.2GB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a heads up, there's a game breaking error at the first english test in episode 1, you can't continue. I downloaded the non compressed version and it works perfectly fine, the compression must've broke something. Look into it please

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Riona making out with us must be unheard off its shocking that a girl makes out with u at a party
It's suspicious, given the context of events that preceded it.

But really i think we will not get any closer ... ur in that quinn mastermind camp and the rest are like waving with signs saying come see the light :LOL:
I've said repeatedly that I don't view her as any kind of criminal mastermind. You're the only one I see who keeps using that term and it generally comes when misconstruing what someone is saying.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm comparing their own perception of their intelligence vs how the rest of the world sees it. Or how both Loki and the General think they're in the power position with Natasha but she's actually manipulating them into telling her everything she whats to know. Or how you read my posts on the subject.
Tywin cleared that up
"I don't distrust you because you're a woman; I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are"
The thing that I will agree on is they both think they are smarter than they think they are.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Tywin cleared that up
"I don't distrust you because you're a woman; I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are"
The thing that I will agree on is they both think they are smarter than they think they are.
OK, now we understand each other. And you're right, he did and, because she's not as smart as she thinks she is, she didn't listen.

Reactions: ExDeath730

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You saying that just proves the point about looking at things in binary terms.

So, Quinn starts off at 0 for begin this manipulative character with bad intentions, but then she shows a modicum of feeling towards the MC and now she's a solid 1 and as such is now fully redeemed? Really?! :WaitWhat:

Whether in real life or in fiction, people are complex beings and not always what they appear. Most adult games do have one-dimensional, binary character, but that's because most devs aren't skilled writers and can't write complex characters, but DPC can. Quinn isn't all good or all bad, she's in the middle and as such is capable of absolutely anything, including screwing over the MC to save her own ass if necessary.

It's suspicious, given the context of events that preceded it.
I've said repeatedly that I don't view her as any kind of criminal mastermind. You're the only one I see who keeps using that term and it generally comes when misconstruing what someone is saying.
[/QUOTE]Again I am saying mastermind caus u keep using Quinn as the sole person able to do anything bad in ur mind...

Did I say she is fully redeemed I never said that and it only shows u don't get the point that people make...

Have I ever said she suddenly becomes a angel nope I never stated anywere that caus she is showing a slight interest into the mc that she changed from 0 to a 1 as u state it

Come on man ur baiting me into something that I have to decline caus I know the rammifacation of doing that...

So just because some devs make games that are one dimensional they are not skilled so u basicly saying persons who vieuw that way cant be skilled enough to see the actual reality of real life or games … sounds more like a sjw or feminist statement there

Like I said lets move on from this topic caus it wont get any prettier

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes