StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
That could be said for any antagonist not just Cersei or Quinn. They are nothing alike.
Well on one side Cersei did have sex with her brother (Wish she was on my dick though) and on the other Sugar Tits only slept with a Kitten and a Baseball Bat... So yeah, nothing alike.

Reactions: Mormont

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Why fix something that's not broken? It's not in Quinn's character to be caring she doesn't have to become better if she is already doing a good job as the antagonist.
If that's the other side of the coin, again also not complaining.

BUT
while every story needs a good villain that we all love to hate and see him/her get the come-uppance they deserve, and Quinn ticked all of the boxes in the story so far, like I said, she's small fry. Just working a corner. So I'm good with her either way, as long as we get to expose and nail to the wall the Mastermind behind Quinn. Cuz it certainly ain't Quinn.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If that's the other side of the coin, again also not complaining.

BUT while every story needs a good villain that we all love to hate and see him/her get the come-uppance they deserve, and Quinn ticked all of the boxes in the story so far, like I said, she's small fry. Just working a corner. So I'm good with her either way, as long as we get to expose and nail to the wall the Mastermind behind Quinn. Cuz it certainly ain't Quinn.
I think she has just taken advantage of a situation perhaps it was all in place before she arrived. But a mastermind behind Quinn? That I'm not so sure about I think it's all her with the help of Riona as Quinn strikes me as the type not to be taken orders from someone but rather giving them out.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Beta testing and proofreading have been going well. The team has been working hard to further polish the game.

Right now, I feel the game is in a state that is polished enough for a public release.

I still need to make a final build and do some final preparations, but I'm really happy to be able to announce the release dates for:

Episode 5 - HOTheaded
+$25 tiers - Friday, May 29

+$10 tiers - Monday, June 1

+$5 tiers - Friday, June 12 (Patch only, need v0.4.0/v0.4.1/v0.4.2 base game)

And a third and final time, I like to remind those of you who want to patch the game to download a clean copy of the game before Friday. Servers are going to be very busy as many want to download the game at once. You will save yourself some waiting time by preparing early for the release.

to the latest version (v0.4.2) that you can patch to v0.5.0 on Friday.

Or you can download the entire game all at once (~8.3GB).

Your choice!

I'm so excited to share the next episode with you.

Soon Maggots!

Dr PinkCake

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I think she has just taken advantage of a situation perhaps it was all in place before she arrived. But a mastermind behind Quinn? That I'm not so sure about I think it's all her with the help of Riona as Quinn strikes me as the type not to be taken orders from someone but rather giving them out.
I doubt that, she had a discussion before about missing her quota with Riona, didn't she? To me that says she's got an as yet unseen overlord.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why fix something that's not broken? It's not in Quinn's character to be caring she doesn't have to become better if she is already doing a good job as the antagonist.
It also wasn't in Loki's character in Thor to risk his life for the greater good, and look what happened in Infinity War.

Point is that bad guys don't always have to stay bad to be good characters. They can change and turn into even better good guys/anti-heroes, like Loki, Harley Quinn, or the OG Scrooge.

Beta testing and proofreading have been going well. The team has been working hard to further polish the game.

Right now, I feel the game is in a state that is polished enough for a public release.

I still need to make a final build and do some final preparations, but I'm really happy to be able to announce the release dates for:

Episode 5 - HOTheaded

And a third and final time, I like to remind those of you who want to patch the game to download a clean copy of the game before Friday. Servers are going to be very busy as many want to download the game at once. You will save yourself some waiting time by preparing early for the release.

Your choice!

Soon Maggots!

Dr PinkCake
THIS Friday?! :eek: Damn, that is some great news!

I'm assuming we'll also get the updated walkthrough as well?

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

Episode 5 - HOTheaded

Your choice!

Soon Maggots!

Dr PinkCake
FINALLY !!!!!!!!!

_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
I find myself quite invested in Quinn so I really want to see her turn things around and show a better side to herself. Also, I already stuck the dick in after smoking with her on the roof and it was well worth it. :love:
Done that ending also. It's quite fun indeed! Someone compared her to Cersei Lannister. My nick for her is "The Quinn Bitch" I think it's a bit far-fetched. She is not that evil or half wise. She is a girl that saw a opportunity to make quick bucks and now is possibly to late for back out. And remember....we don't know her story...her background. And DPC might explain us why she is "obbligated" to do this...remember that not everyones parents can afford to get their kids in collegue. Let's wait and see. She is not my favorite DiK girl because...there is one redhair with a hot ass named Sage, but she is amongst the favorites. But then again....broken or mean girls is kinda my thing (Quinn from DiK, Melissa from AL and Luna from DeLuca Family).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh boy, the mod squad is going to have their work cut out for them removing all these gifs and memes. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes