Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Can't really discuss it when it's your own version of events. But I'm talking about new topics and just not a repeat of the same thing.
There will be new topics to discuss. However repeated weekly with some coma change and copy-paste.
That's how MC makes it through B&R anyway so this must be the new normal around here.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am definatly sticking around to stick it to that special 1 %

Is it Friday yet cant wait so hyped came out of nowere that release date

And couldn't be a more perfect time fresh material peepz its time to dust your d.cks off and make sure ur saves ready

Cheems

Jul 26, 2017
Suddenly everything becomes better and more cheerful when a release date is announced and it is in 3 days.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
This is a little corny, but fuck it I'll say it. I really appreciate this community, all the regulars Mormont, Bacchus, the guy who uses Ciri as his Avatar, all the Bella stans. Really I've really grown to like most of you despite not talking to you guys regularly.

The community feeling and mutual love for this game is realy cool. The only thing enjoy about the wait between updates is the constant jabbering about this game. I consider almost all of you to be my bros, excluding the Quinn fans, and that's a joke in case someone takes that seriously.
awww I'm not crying, you are crying :cry:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
If I had more money to give to DPC I freaking would. I thought we would only get it one or two week into June... but the beta testing probably went flawless :love: like the game itself

donc

Aug 7, 2017
So anyone knows what time is it usually should I expect it Friday or more like Saturday in CEST timezone?

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I am out of likes smh I owe u a few likes brother (y)

Well that aint gonna happen u know there is this special 1 % that loves doing that kind of stuff

u may have 8 hours of non essays brother but after that be prepared its coming like a wave of sjw :LOL:
Don't worry about the likes bro , only a few fun people left on this thread. Glad you and commander mormont are still here though. I just come for the weekly updates nowadays and don't even bother reading it cause of the same old shit again and again

Reactions: Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't worry about the likes bro , only a few fun people left on this thread. Glad you and commander mormont are still here though. I just come for the weekly updates nowadays and don't even bother reading it cause of the same old shit again and again
Have to say it might be for the best … me and commander Mormont get silenced a lot lets leave it at that.

Glad to have seen u back even tho its for a minute

Sadly the fun is getting sucked out from this tread its all boring and mind numbing essays and fantasy story telling nowadays

But at least the update is this Friday so maybe just maybe some new discussions to be made some progress to be made

cant wait to sink my teeth into this new episode been awhile … have to dust off my d.ck … fill up my cool box with beer for Friday so I can enjoy the nostalgia from the start to finish

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes