Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Have to say it might be for the best … me and commander Mormont get silenced a lot lets leave it at that.

Glad to have seen u back even tho its for a minute

Sadly the fun is getting sucked out from this tread its all boring and mind numbing essays and fantasy story telling nowadays

But at least the update is this Friday so maybe just maybe some new discussions to be made some progress to be made

cant wait to sink my teeth into this new episode been awhile … have to dust off my d.ck … fill up my cool box with beer for Friday so I can enjoy the nostalgia from the start to finish
Yeah eager to see some new stuff getting discussed rather than seeing intensely in-depth analyzing a good for nothing character, lol

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Have to say it might be for the best … me and commander Mormont get silenced a lot lets leave it at that.

Glad to have seen u back even tho its for a minute

Sadly the fun is getting sucked out from this tread its all boring and mind numbing essays and fantasy story telling nowadays

But at least the update is this Friday so maybe just maybe some new discussions to be made some progress to be made

cant wait to sink my teeth into this new episode been awhile … have to dust off my d.ck … fill up my cool box with beer for Friday so I can enjoy the nostalgia from the start to finish
Yeah a LOT of fan fic writers and their essays showed up here , some who clearly didn't even bother playing the game and started making theories of character motivations. I am actually gonna do a new playthrough again just to freshen up my memory and bring in the mood to get immersed again in the story and the characters. This is gonna be a good weekend for the fanbase

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah a LOT of fan fic writers and their essays showed up here , some who clearly didn't even bother playing the game and started making theories of character motivations. I am actually gonna do a new playthrough again just to freshen up my memory and bring in the mood to get immersed again in the story and the characters. This is gonna be a good weekend for the fanbase
I see u have a new fan liking what u wrote join the club :LOL:

That was my plan a well to start fresh with every playtrough just to immerse myself fully into the game again and freshen up the mind a bit...

It be good for the tread some new information and theories … but that will basicly be the first 2 hours and then we will get daily essays and fan fiction that repeats itself every 24 hours with the same arguments :LOL:

so if u wanna enjoy the tread after the episode drops just come in the first 2 hours and ur safe after that just hide :LOL:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I see u have a new fan liking what u wrote join the club :LOL:

That was my plan a well to start fresh with every playtrough just to immerse myself fully into the game again and freshen up the mind a bit...

It be good for the tread some new information and theories … but that will basicly be the first 2 hours and then we will get daily essays and fan fiction that repeats itself every 24 hours with the same arguments :LOL:

so if u wanna enjoy the tread after the episode drops just come in the first 2 hours and ur safe after that just hide :LOL:
It's nice having fans right lol

Like theories can be fun but base them on actual facts the game presents to you and not some bs fan fic that adds NOTHING to the community and the game

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It's nice having fans right lol

Like theories can be fun but base them on actual facts the game presents to you and not some bs fan fic that adds NOTHING to the community and the game
Since episode 1 dropped I had like 2 fans since episode 4 dropped it became 10 so much fun :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I agree theories can be fun and based on facts but don't say that here caus someone will say u only see 0 and 1 ur just binary

I got called that by someone and I must say I was pretty hurt :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q and Hazeti

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Last time it leaked right away but his Mega link ended up going down as so many people were trying to get it at once it was madness :LOL:
I remember that, luckily I was at work when it happened and wouldn't have able to download it then anyway so I just watched the shitshow :ROFLMAO:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I think every subject of the game has been discussed right down to the finest details with add-ons :LOL:
Oh I don't know about that.

I mean, I posted a theory that the vending machine guy from C.1 was 1) Magnar's brother (still time for it to be proved right :ROFLMAO:) and that we'd either be payed back or get RP nerds if we bought him the soda....so

...if one looks really hard...anyone done one on cafeteria lady, or the vanishing lollipop on Maya's desk or the chick waiting in line for the toilet in the DIK mansion yet? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Stark9999999
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes