Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Nah, at the most she's Sonny Burch :LOL:
Lol took me a few minutes to remember who that was. But dang we got multiple Quinn as marvel character comments now? Almost making me want to go back and read what I missed since giving up on the thread. That feels like I may be running headlong into an old holy grail guarding knight telling me I have chosen poorly though. Tough call.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I am with u on that we need that jacket and Sage asap

But sadly there are some nay sayers that don't like the jacket and rather see the jacket gone :cry:
I've never understand the point of such a thing. I mean, you could be a DiK and have you're own moral code, look at Jacob, he's a good guy, or Rusty. I'll say more, I think that you can be a Dik despite persuing a Chick path.

Reactions: Real Kreten

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Since episode 1 dropped I had like 2 fans since episode 4 dropped it became 10 so much fun :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I agree theories can be fun and based on facts but don't say that here caus someone will say u only see 0 and 1 ur just binary

I got called that by someone and I must say I was pretty hurt :LOL:
Do not forget facts depend on point of view. 0 1 looks a lot like 1 0 when looking from other side. ;)
I do see some fresh wind going through the thread though. All that excitement is contagious :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dude i had no idea you were into the whole S & M thing dang , just be careful alright :LUL:

Didn't you know that playing Badik is just like playing 3d chess , we the binary people haven't ascended to such levels of intellect
I know rite its funny how going head to head with a certain person gets so many banished

Well like a famous person cough rihanna said sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains exite me :ROFLMAO:

Yeah we all clearly lack the intellect to see the grand scheme of the badik game

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Well that only last a few days sadly caus the fun been sucked out from this tread brother

i did feel hurt in the feels being compared to a 0 and 1 lol but i know who saying it so i shrug it off
It looks like 10 from my side;) , not bad on a scale from 01 to 10. I should have been more specific
To be honest though I anticipate rush of posts, doing simple math it looks like appx 780 for ep5 with 500 redundant based on historical data and I excluded update question.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
All I am glad for this day is the continuation FB on our dick, a memorable one night stand with Softies 1 and 2, UberSoftie getting more content hopefully, and well... Lots of fun.

Reactions: pilapila3

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I've never understand the point of such a thing. I mean, you could be a DiK and have you're own moral code, look at Jacob, he's a good guy, or Rusty. I'll say more, I think that you can be a Dik despite persuing a Chick path.
Yeah, most DIKs don't look like the DIK path stereotype. One thing doesn't have to do with the other.

Reactions: pilapila3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It looks like 10 from my side;) , not bad on a scale from 01 to 10. I should have been more specific
To be honest though I anticipate rush of posts, doing simple math it looks like appx 780 for ep5 with 500 redundant based on historical data and I excluded update question.
ur math is off brother that was once in the past now the revelant posts for ep 5 will aprox be 100 out of 780 :ROFLMAO:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Don't be sad im sure in few hours after release u will be greated with a slog of theories for ur vieuwing pleasure :LOL:
You're right, the glass is half full and the end is actually a new beginning.
With new questions, there will be many more questions. Thank God, or will God be sorry? :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You're right, the glass is half full and the end is actually a new beginning.
With new questions, there will be many more questions. Thank God, or will God be sorry? :unsure:
i for one hope alot of questions get answered in this coming episode so we can discuss some newer topics

But we will have to wait and see but it wouldnt hurt to get some newer discussion and vieuws on the coming epsiode (y)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
OK, so here's a question for everybody, what long discussed topics do you hope ep 5 can clear up?

For me, it would be:
  1. Who leaked the Cathy pic and why and what will the ramifications be
  2. Whether the MC will get that jacket
  3. What Sage was setting up and who with
  4. What exactly was going on with M&J and their feelings for the MC.
I think 4. is already answered in episode 4 in the small dialogs mc-Maya, mc-Josy and Maya-Josy. I don't expect more flashbacks or dialogs to that topic.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes