_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
What's a "weekend", again? Feels like there hasn't been one of those for months.
Yeahh.....remember the old days when we could go out at saturdays night and get wasted? Good times...pre-covid times. Now i just have to do that same thing at home...

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Release of a new episode of BADik: the biggest pleasure a man can give himself without unzipping his pants.

preview8.jpg

Look at their faces though... for example Jamie or Jonh Boy, who seems almost sad...this is probably the end of the review since they're all standing and it doesn't look like a cheerful moment. And Rusty who seems to think of proposing something...
What do you guys think?

Last edited:

devilmeh

Apr 7, 2019
Release of a new episode of BADik: the biggest pleasure a man can give himself without unzipping his pants.

View attachment 671243

Look at their faces though... for example Jamie or Jonh Boy, who seems almost sad...this is probably the end of the review since they're all standing and it doesn't seem like a cheerful moment. And Rusty who seems to think of proposing something...
What do you guys think?
they are trying to scare us oh u failed jk mother fkers u in

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I can't believe I missed the scene with Jill in the shower, caught up with all scenes, thank you to the modder who made it possible to cheat

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

Beta testing and proofreading have been going well. The team has been working hard to further polish the game.

Right now, I feel the game is in a state that is polished enough for a public release.

I still need to make a final build and do some final preparations, but I'm really happy to be able to announce the release dates for:

Episode 5 - HOTheaded
+$25 tiers - Friday, May 29

+$10 tiers - Monday, June 1

+$5 tiers - Friday, June 12 (Patch only, need v0.4.0/v0.4.1/v0.4.2 base game)

And a third and final time, I like to remind those of you who want to patch the game to download a clean copy of the game before Friday. Servers are going to be very busy as many want to download the game at once. You will save yourself some waiting time by preparing early for the release.

to the latest version (v0.4.2) that you can patch to v0.5.0 on Friday.

Or you can download the entire game all at once (~8.3GB).

Your choice!

I'm so excited to share the next episode with you.

Soon Maggots!

Dr PinkCake
Well this is a news worth having midday drink for.

Reactions: _Azrael_

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Fuck yeah boys, we have the date and it's this friday!!!! Let's gooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :cool: :giggle:(y)

!!! HYPE !!!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes