frostyzzz

May 25, 2020
Well then this will blow your mind: did you know that you can click the like button on individual responses to Rooster Clucks?

That's how deep how DPC goes with the game design.
Haha! Never knew this also. The thought crossed my mind but i never bothered clicking it as i thought that DPC wouldn't bother adding small detail like this, guess i was wrong

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
*starts laughing*
*keeps laughing*
*has to pause to gasp for air*
*resumes laughing*

That would require Quinn to suffer some form of major head trauma. Like being hit with an I-beam or something. Or serious help from someone (the MC if you're playing the doormat route).
Easily done. ;)

MC: "Hey Quinn, what's that?"
*Quinn looks away*
*THWACK*
*Quinn wakes up naked and tied to her bed, Maya standing over her also naked and wearing a strap-on, MC watching on*

Maya: "Payback time, biatch."
:devilish:

Anyone else here starting to like Quinn?
In a way, yes. I can see her storyline being one where her businesses fall apart around her forcing her to recognise her mistakes and look to the MC for help.

I'm a sucker for bad-girl-gone-good stories, especially when the girl has the kind of look Quinn has.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
PSA: Remember to discussion related to episode 5 into spoiler tags. Could even double protect it by putting what's in the spoiler tags into the inline spoiler as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is, for how long? Last time I think we did it for like a week, I think that's enough.
Yeah, Scandinavians speak better English than most English. :ROFLMAO:

Dutch too have really good English.
Speaking germanic languages is like cheating :ROFLMAO:

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Is there any repeat content with Sage here?
Is there any repeat content in the game at all?
I just started playing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there any repeat content with Sage here?
Is there any repeat content in the game at all?
I just started playing.
Content does not repeat, but you can replay many of the sex scenes in the gallery that you can access from the main screen and the in-game phone.

D

Deleted member 2196026

This game is easily top 3 I've played.
I've got this a tie for first with The DeLuca Family. Top class games.

Reactions: Minion_of_Luna

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Since DPC is in Europe the update will drop very early in the morning for us in the States. Last update dropped around 5-6 AM EST IIRC

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Kind of hoping that the in the DIK path we get some action with some of the girls we haven't yet like Ashley(we technically did with her but not all the way yet) and Heather. Don't think both of them are particularly fond of the MC yet but time will tell.

Reactions: Lapsudit
4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes