Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I wonder....what would happen if Jill fell on her hands and broke them? No more piano..
Maybe Quinn could overdose and die while offering her snatch to a homeless junkie....
Sage could go 2007 Britney spears...
Josy could die in the shop she works because Steve put it on fire.
Bella could have a car accident caused by someone sabotaging the breaks.
That would raise the AL drama
Well Jill's one doesn't even sound bad, it will take a few months to heal but a broken hand wouldn't end her piano career.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
You need to be objective, as much as I like Jill, in terms of content, character development, relevance to the story and looks, the objectively best girl is this lady, since now she counts for two:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I swear this thread... I'm seriously running out of eyeballs slow down a bit smh. 323573

And what character development has Quinn gotten? She started off as bitch, end of 0.2 she is still basically a bitch.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I swear this thread... I'm seriously running out of eyeballs slow down a bit smh. View attachment 323573

And what character development has Quinn gotten? She started off as bitch, end of 0.2 she is still basically a bitch.
Started as a bitch, then she turned into a massive bitch with all the Maya stuff and ended the update being a fucking bitch. Going deeper into the hellhole she spawned from is technically character development.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Started as a bitch, then she turned into a massive bitch with all the Maya stuff and ended the update being a fucking bitch. Going deeper into the hellhole she spawned from is technically character development.
So according to what you just said about her, she's supposed to be the true best girl??

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
She's the best girl since she's literally the driving force for most of the story threads, but she's not my favorite.
Ah I see. So I could say, from no more secrets, that Brandy is best girl but Jeanne is my favourite.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Holy shit you're right, my favourite girl is Jill, however the best girl is in fact Jill.
...wait a minute the output is basically the same.
The best at not having personality?Maybe.
The best at being blond?No.
The best as having the most content?No.
The best at having the deepest story?What story?
The best at sex?What sex?
You did this to yourself.;)

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
The best at not having personality?Maybe.
The best at being blond?No.
The best as having the most content?No.
The best at having the deepest story?What story?
The best at sex?What sex?
You did this to yourself.;)
Getting back on topic, I love her pure and helpful personality. Just you wait until her big content drops in god knows when.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Isabella is Missy's aunt...no wonder i'm so drawn to her :eek: :unsure: (i made that up..but betcha it gets some thinking/hoping)

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes