• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 22, 2017
just started, was trying a mid path walkthrough, it immediately seems like everything is locked to dik or chick. Is a mid walkthru viable or do i just need to do 2 extreme walkthroughs?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
She actually is, her character is literally Maya. Same stuff about wanting to be with MC but not being able to.
Fantabaldu Eerie Entity vir_cotto smokebox Mormont

i have never noticed that until you mentioned it i guess thats why i never really liked he as much as the other girls of the side hot girls and teachers honesty Josy is just bellow the gym receptionist milf and above Derek and the gender studies girls and Quinn

to me she was always the Megan of the game which was of course the main female character but not as impressive as the other girls

btw this is the receptionist milf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I've noticed that no one has talked about the girl who is sitting with Deker in math class. The redhead with short hair... She is very sexy.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I know people are tired of all that Jill nonsense or even Quinn's two or three fans so... Just repeat after me:

"Nobody is above BaDIK's goddesses Maya and Josy!"
Right after I finished 2ep I would agree since they were my no1 and Quinn was no2 but now you guys have convinced me that Quinn is actually no1.

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
Derek is best girl but not as best as Liam. Good dude for a night out but total airhead if you want to talk about serious shit.

Maya is the most interesting one so far. Wasn't digging her look at first but the "normal girl" look she has without actually being one is very intriguing, especially the "scholarship by any means necessary" arc. She looks like someone who won't stop until she gets what she wants but without being a bitch about it and being proud of it like the Quinn types.

Sage is my 2nd favourite because redheads and the probable upcoming redemption arc. She's clearly too busy dealing with her asinine brick shithouse BF to notice what Quinn is doing under her nose. She's in for a rude awakening since the current situation doesn't strike me as her vision of what the house should be.

On the fence with Isabella because I got tired of Ice Queens/ Tsunderes but she does seem like a dependable and caring person deep down. Killer bod too, shame bout the "married" part.

Josy was cool and sweet up until the point when she tried to cheat on her BF with me so I gave her the cold shoulder. If you're unhappy with the man just talk to him or break up, don't come put me on the spot.

Not really feeling Jill. Might be underdeveloped as of now but she only gives me "basic rich sheltered friendly girl" vibe which is probably not really her fault or objectively but does nothing for me.

Quinn looks like a mole rat with Geisha makeup and either has a couple STDs herself or pimps out every single girl who has one. Obvious string puller in the house and shady character all around along with Tommy.

Riona and Camilla are the pimp's no1 and 2 hoes. I love tattoos so it's a shame to see them wasted on these girls. Betting that Camilla is actually very much innocent in all of this and is being blackmailed or forced because she's always so obedient and quiet.

The teachers are dream candy so far and also shoutout to my man Rusty and Jacob too, the real Diks unlike Tommy who 100% has something shady cooking.

Feb 16, 2018
pinkcake said this game won’t turn into something dark and crazy but I'm still shit posting. ok here’s a nightmare for you~ mc is actually Schizophrenic due to the lost of her mother all that trauma and shit. he’s been hospitalized ever sense. the college experience the girls is all in his head. tory is someone that’ s been bullying him and Sage works at the hospital mc likes her but has a shitty boyfriend Maya is probably some patient and she's always nice to him, Quinn is the nurse that pimping out mentally ill girls for money.. Nailed it~✌

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
They called us madmen, worshipping the one with the least content and proclaiming her to be best girl. But in due time they will all bend the knee.
Did you watch the intro?
Funny you should mention the intro, since it is Jill who narrates it, and reminds everyone that there might be some unpleasantness in the game. So... wouldn't it be highly possible that Jill will be heavily involved in said unpleasantness, if it exists.

Just sayin'; not predictin'. :unsure:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
pinkcake said this game won’t turn into something dark and crazy but I'm still shit posting. ok here’s a nightmare for you~ mc is actually Schizophrenic due to the lost of her mother all that trauma and shit. he’s been hospitalized ever sense. the college experience the girls is all in his head. tory is someone that’ s been bullying him and Sage works at the hospital mc likes her but has a shitty boyfriend Maya is probably some patient and she's always nice to him, Quinn is the nurse that pimping out mentally ill girls for money.. Nailed it~✌
Did you play How to Date a Magical Girl?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes