Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
So according to that logic, the new version would drop the moment everyone agrees on one girl. So I offer a proposition, let's all say Jill is best girl, even if you don't mean it, and allow 0.3 to drop as soon as possible ;).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So according to that logic, the new version would drop the moment everyone agrees on one girl. So I offer a proposition, let's all say Jill is best girl, even if you don't mean it, and allow 0.3 to drop as soon as possible ;).
Does it matter what You all say? None of the girls can measure up to Lauren

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think the compromise should be Maya. She's hot like Sage, a good person like Jill, fucks you over like Quinn and cares about MC like Bella. She's also an extremely important part of the core narrative of the game and the emotional punching bag.

So let's just say it, Maya is best.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I think the compromise should be Maya. She's hot like Sage, a good person like Jill, fucks you over like Quinn and cares about MC like Bella. She's also an extremely important part of the core narrative of the game and the emotional punching bag.

So let's just say it, Maya is best.
then Josy is pointless i guess

Reactions: Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes