plsnoyes

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone have path saves at the end of part 4? Update seems to have broken part 4s end so Quinn never appears after talking to everyone

darkslayer03

Mar 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
C'mon men .. What about android users ?

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
You download the patch and place the .rpa files into the game folder.

As noted in the instructions, you cannot use this with a modded copy of the game.
Thank you. So in any case I need to download the full version on 8.2 GB, because I extracted .rpa files in my game...
This is strange. I thought that season 2, starting from episode 5, would be a separate file and you wouldn't need to combine it with season 1 to play. I think it would be more convenient for users if season 2 was separate.

D

Deleted member 2393589

I started play the game at Tuesday, finished it at Wednesday, unlocked all the scenes at yesterday and today the v0.5 released! It's fantastic, this is the best game I've ever played! :D :D

Reactions: Nemesis1247
D

Deleted member 2282431

Can't figure out when my last update save was? Needs to be a previous update date in the OP!

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes