RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
I'm stuck on trying to find the damn suit. Finally accidentally found it by just clicking around.
You could've been the hero we needed and edited in WHERE THE CLUCKING PIECE OF SUIT is, but no, you wanted to see the world burn.

Edit: Oh my god the suit is sooooooo stupid. It's not obvious but you can go into another direction and into a room with a red and black bed you'll find the CLUCKING PIECE OF SUIT there.

Last edited:

shaf3i

May 25, 2020
Hello my version is 0.4.2 what patch should I download and can anyone send the link here thx a lot

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
possible split mega link into 2 packs as 5 gb and 2.8gb? free mega can only take 5 gb so? please,thanks.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Ha, the forced Josy/Maya reconciliation scene popped up during the 'previously on' scene and I'm getting angry immediately.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Bit of a tech question...an area where I'm probably below par in this community;

I grabbed the unpatched version of BAD (0.41) in preparation for the new episode.
Downloaded the patch off Mega and went to install it.
The existing files in my "Game" folder show up as .rpy files and the patch files are .rpa
The game doesn't seem to pick up the patch when I run it.

I'm currently trying to re-download the entire thing, but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions in the mean-time?

Thanks for your forbearance :)
Then you have the compressed version without rpa files that means you have images folder videos and sounds they are extracted with UnRen so try this download UnRen.bat the the patch open it and copy the content of patch in folder UnRen the rpa files open compressed version folder of the game and place the files that you just extracted using UnRen if asks for replace click yes and run the game make sure you make copy of the files before doing that

Reactions: sam69696969

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Guys, I need help here.
Every time I try to look at my stats I'm getting an error :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I the only one ?

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes