Klinex

Jun 18, 2017
Such an amazing update.

Almost every character had new scenes, some nice story development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, i really enjoyed the Josy/Maya park scene, that was kinda cute and fun.

Impressive work sir, can't wait to see what's coming next.

Reactions: Edtron

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't do it Shou, you know is not worthy, you were happy enough with the end of the last version, you know how Dr.PinkCake's games end, don't download the new version, don't torture yourself hoping more...

Eitherway, when the version 0.6.0? I really liked this one (?
wait 4 till 5 months basicly around october

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
this update was a little lackluster IMO, its a great game but this update was a bit lacking.

the main plot didnt really go anywhere plus there wasn't a whole lot of content for jill, the yoga scene was great but still, it set up some fairly interesting stuff that i hope will be resolved by chapter 6 specifically the text from dad. it just feels a bit short for around six months work.

i digress, stellar job as always, eagerly anticapating the next update (y)

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I think we all know who that person is that got most wrong fan fiction im telling u lmao

well were the HOTs were I was wrong with but it was basicly a coinflip it was discussed

that chad side piece tho shocker no one got that one rite :ROFLMAO:
I think the side-piece stuff is a red herring.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
this update was a little lackluster IMO, its a great game but this update was a bit lacking.

the main plot didnt really go anywhere plus there wasn't a whole lot of content for jill, the yoga scene was great but still, it set up some fairly interesting stuff that i hope will be resolved by chapter 6 specifically the text from dad. it just feels a bit short for around six months work.

i digress, stellar job as always, eagerly anticapating the next update (y)
I have to agree with you … maybe because after that intro flashback we basicly did what the ep 4 ended on and went basicly in a one house tour all update :LOL:

But a lot of points got resolved so im content

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
We try to use spoiler tags for at least a week so we don't ruin anybody's game but after that we tend to go a little crazy with our theories and speculation about what it all meant and where its going.
Alright ty ty

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I have to agree with you … maybe because after that intro flashback we basicly did what the ep 4 ended on and went basicly in a one house tour all update :LOL:

But a lot of points got resolved so im content
What points got resolved though? I honestly don't know lol. Other than actually becoming a DIK which is obviously the main thing people were waiting on, none of the other plot points were really developed much if at all IMO.

jimmypage

Jun 29, 2018
What an update, played my dik, chick, and medium route, shame have to wait for so long till the next update has made my lockdown this release

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What points got resolved though? I honestly don't know lol. Other than actually becoming a DIK which is obviously the main thing people were waiting on, none of the other plot points were really developed much if at all IMO.
well plot points more theories about what to be expect so maybe I should have been clearer

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
Every time I try to download this, I get an error message saying "failed - network error". Any advice on how to download it?
i had that probelem then i used a download manager and it worked cause when it failed it'd just restart from where it left off, if that doesnt work try the compressed (if you aren't) or a different download link.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nah I'm not dismissing it just saying I'm not convinced. It's not like it was confirmed at all, just hinted at.
I mean that convo was pretty crazy if u ask me … its hard to dismiss something like that... I mean it didn't look like they were joking

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
My head hurts.... i need to get drink i was searching whole house for fcking 20min and nothing... i dont even wanna say that this looks like freaking point and click games with very little choices at all (maybe am wrong but first 10min of this new update i had 1 choice only...)

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes