tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
yeah its mostly a 4 or 5 month wait between updates so better strap ureself in there brother
Still , its worth it. I dont think I've stumbled upon something as well written as being a dik before. Maybe acting lessons but that's a completly different genre from this game imho.

Fuuck i want more. You got any game suggestion brother? something similar to being a dik maybe?

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Just finished 1 path. Liked it a lot but it felt shorter than expected.
It'll be fun once a lot of people have played it for someone to compile a list of pre- chapter 5 predictions to see how everyone did. I was very happy that just a few clicks into the flashback intro confirmed what I stated was the most likely scenario in this post. :D
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-3123#post-
I told everyone it was coming but so many doubted me but now I can rub it in a lot of people their faces
I can say there are some people that got things very accurate...and some others that were wildly wrong :LOL:

A few also that I don't remember anyone predicting ... like where the HOTs were and Chad's "piece."

Shou Hazama

Jul 13, 2017
Don't do it Shou, you know is not worthy, you were happy enough with the end of the last version, you know how Dr.PinkCake's games end, don't download the new version, don't torture yourself hoping more...

Eitherway, when the version 0.6.0? I really liked this one (?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just finished 1 path. Liked it a lot but it felt shorter than expected.

I can say there are some people that got things very accurate...and some others that were wildly wrong :LOL:

A few also that I don't remember anyone predicting ... like where the HOTs were and Chad's "piece."
I think we all know who that person is that got most wrong fan fiction im telling u lmao

well were the HOTs were I was wrong with but it was basicly a coinflip it was discussed

that chad side piece tho shocker no one got that one rite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkmetal

Klinex

Jun 18, 2017
Such an amazing update.

Almost every character had new scenes, some nice story development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, i really enjoyed the Josy/Maya park scene, that was kinda cute and fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Impressive work sir, can't wait to see what's coming next.

Reactions: Edtron

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't do it Shou, you know is not worthy, you were happy enough with the end of the last version, you know how Dr.PinkCake's games end, don't download the new version, don't torture yourself hoping more...

Eitherway, when the version 0.6.0? I really liked this one (?
wait 4 till 5 months basicly around october

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes