thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
When ever i try to comment on liliys rooster this comes up
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 1170, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 1170, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 1170, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 1170, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Things\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.0
Fri May 29 19:33:50 2020
same

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I've been playing for some time now and still just on my first playtrough. I know most of the time is spent in free roam looking for pictures and people to talk to, but still it feels good to play such great developet vn. It is not every month that we can enjoy ourselves in story and sexienes.
On another note, how many points do I need on pancake flipping to get special reder?

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
So, I tried to patch my version of the game from 0.4.2 to 0.5.0. It didnt worked and then I read that if the game folder is anyhow modified the patch only wont work. So, I downloaded the heavy compressed version and when I load the save it gives me this warning message.....

Can somebody help me please and upload save that will work at the end of 0.4.0 , 0.4.1 or 0.4.2? Many Thanks

Nevermind I found the save on main page for end of the ep 4. It works now

Last edited:

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
the replay button in the tybalt choice is a nice touch but punching the rich idiot could be problematic for future events.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Now for the Ep5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, the reveals :
Well, I'm more than happy right now and will talk about that for a long ass time. Cheers everyone !
And congratulations bro michael1984 we got the Jacket woooooooo

I'm lost pal sorry, Maybe it has a DIK requirement that you weren't able to pass? Also how much did you give her? Since I use UnRen, I gave 5 to her.
Oh wait, did you accept her offer when she went out on the balcony? The cigarette offer?

Reactions: chociar666

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I generally agree, because he has a few separate paths going now we're moving a lot less forward in each one of them.
I can't be sure cuz I only did the one playthrough as a DIK but it didn't even feel like this Episode branched much? I think the only differences is whether you're on Maya/Josy path and that appears to just add one scene with those girls. Could be totally wrong though. Any CHICK's feel free to spoil that side of things for me lol.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How to win the fight with Caleb?

BTW maybe just me, but this update is the worst one so far. Boring as hell.

Last edited:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Best free roam ever. Amazing update, I've enjoyed it sooo much. I've missed a bit more of story content, solving any enigma or something like that. But all the amazing render and animation content make up for it.

The worst part, we have to wait. Again :( I hope this time takes a bit shorter time to episode 6.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
I told everyone it was coming but so many doubted me but now I can rub it in a lot of people their faces hahaha

but that jacket tho looked mighty fine on me :ROFLMAO: now the long wait for October :LOL:
October? Holy shit, that's a long ass time. NOOOOOO :((

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes