Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Question: if I fucked Quinn in ep.3, but also fucked Josy, can I do both Quinn’s path and the love triangle? Walkthrough says I only need to fuck one of them but I’m not sure, since Quinn or maya on ep3 is an either/or choice . I presumed you couldn’t do both, is that true?
Yes, you can't do both the Quinn and Maya scenes in ep 3. The only real consequence of not staying with Maya is that, if you choose the threesome route, you don't get the option to sleep on the floor of their dorm room which results in them pushing the beds together and you sleep with both of them.

It probably also has some effect on the Maya sex scene in ep 5 as they reference the ep 3 scene, but it might only be a slight dialogue difference and nothing more.

Reactions: 212121

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Great update. Bella once again is so god damn sexy and lovable. :love:

The best sex scene was Josy's this time. Although the scenes with Maya, Riona, Camilla and Sage were pretty good too.

I hope in the future we can go and bang a chick from swyper, preferably Nicole.

Reactions: LurkerAndy

f1crazy

Nov 14, 2018
I update the game. However the bottom right still show Version 0.42 . Strangely, I can continue to season 2. Is it OK??

Jul 29, 2017
Yes, you can't do both the Quinn and Maya scenes in ep 3. The only real consequence of not staying with Maya is that, if you choose the threesome route, you don't get the option to sleep on the floor of their dorm room which results in them pushing the beds together and you sleep with both of them.

It probably also has some effect on the Maya sex scene in ep 5 as they reference the ep 3 scene, but it might only be a slight dialogue difference and nothing more.
Thanks

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I update the game. However the bottom right still show Version 0.42 . Strangely, I can continue to season 2. Is it OK??
This happened to me too and I ended up having to download the full game because the ep 5 gallery scenes and renders do not appear and it creates error messages when you collect them.

Not sure why it happened as I installed the update to a clean version of 0.4.2. The only thing I can think of is that I used the scrappy mod to unlock all scenes and perhaps that might have messed things up by locking in the 0.4.2 version to the persistent file.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Not gonna happen, not this soon atleast, for some mysterious reasons despite the cheating she truly loves chad (it makes no sense but still) and she will not accept the mc as a partner we are stuck to be fuckbuddies for now
Damn,it's true and hurts a lot,because jill and bella it's cool but not my type and the about sage and chad,i think the next ep she will find out about who chad is cheating,them i think you can develop the relationship but yes i know no girlfriend for now

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
Is it possible to get a Neutral path where you're a big enough DIK, yet still enough of a CHICK to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in the same night at the prep party, or is that impossible?

If that is possible, than for the 5.01 patch, DPC needs to add a flag where

I did it had neutral affinity, huge dik status, mj relationship, fb with sage, pursuing bella & jill and the only scenes I missed where the HOTs (massive dik status) and cathy (no mj relationship)

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
For me the problem was the way that they seemed to forget about the MC and got over things so quickly, which they really shouldn't have done. I've said this many times before, but they should have been uncertain about what their cheating meant with regards to their relationship and feelings for each other because they both strayed from each other so easily, and the fact that Maya did it with a guy is hugely significant. You don't kiss and make up after that.

Instead, had the friendship been that they all remain friends with each other to figure things out, that would have been a lot better and then in ep 5 we basically get exactly that on the threesome path where the MC asks about what their relationship is and whether he can still see other people, and Maya basically says "yes" and that they should all be open in this relationship. It's like DPC shoehorned in what should have happened in ep 4 into this episode to try and walk back what they did there and it's a bit bizarre.
Yes this scenario would make more sense, a slower progression after all the problems they had would have been more natural, but the biggest problem for me still lies in the dik ruote, maya and josy rejected the mc the day before the party, there should be tension, awkardness and yet they are completely fine at first and again why would josy ask for the mc to support her instead of asking maya first? After you support her with the dad she will simply admit to have feelings for you and that she rejected you out of fear of losing both you and maya and later with derek you can tell him if you still have feelings for one of them, that's why i thought that in the dik route you will miss their sex scenes at first and you will have the chance to get only one of them, while as a neutral chick path you will get the open relationship.

Reactions: Esp``

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
HI, I don't know if someone else have already wrote, I'm at preps' party and a few dialogues are switheched, for example between Sage and MC. It's really, very, surely wierd... and anticlimax

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Not sure I understand why buying Riona and Camilla through restaurant is condition for having their scenes in Ep5... doesn't really make sense but OK, I guess that is the price to pay for avoiding Quinn like a plague she is.

Other than that... quite an interesting episode with a lot of things going on. And even more things that got hinted or introduced. I'm curious about what that letter from/about mom is all about...

Reactions: Esp``

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
As can be seen in the flashback Sage knows Chad for years while mc is new and just in his 2nd week in college. His habit to get involved in dangerous fights with the jocks gives him a small live expectancy. So why change established relations if she can get mc as (temporary) fuck buddy anyway? Time will show ...
True, but the problem is that chad is an absolute jerk, from what we have seen it makes no sense for sage to love him, same thing with tommy and heather btw, maybe he is writing all the boyfriend as assholes to make you cucking them easier for some people.

YesOfCourse0

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know how to update the game, i don't want to download 7gb. Is there any other way to download the latest updates, and not to restart the game? I mean the restarting the story, i want to start instantly from the 5th episode.

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
I don't know how to update the game, i don't want to download 7gb. Is there any other way to download the latest updates, and not to restart the game? I mean the restarting the story, i want to start instantly from the 5th episode.
you could just dl the compressed version and use your saves from there.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Who knows if it is possible to get a picture or something from Catrin on Swyper? Cause all I can do is avoid being blocked by her.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
As can be seen in the flashback Sage knows Chad for years while mc is new and just in his 2nd week in college. His habit to get involved in dangerous fights with the jocks gives him a small live expectancy. So why change established relations if she can get mc as (temporary) fuck buddy anyway? Time will show ...
i don't know if i understand you correctly ,but established relations you mean sage and chad ? because i don't think that as established relations.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is like Mormont and I predicted and said before in this forum, Maya & Josy will still have feelings for the mc even if they reject the mc, and if the mc shows feelings for either there may be a possibility to pursue one of them, I think this ep5 made it very clear... What really did disturb me pretty hard is the thing with Mona and Burke....... Burke may have abused her in that room and that's is pretty fucked up if that's is what happened there and the whole reason for Mona to want to quit (and CRY)... If Burke did really do that I hope next update I can mess his face up pretty bad even if he is a fucking teacher.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes