Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Patch 0.5 thoughts ;

Honestly I didn't even care for Josy and Maya after the previous patch's shitstorm and I skipped them for my main playthrough. It was baffling that Josy still asked MC to be with her at all and both acting like nothing happened. It was dumb and I was like wtf. But I had to check it out what happened with them, I did another save and I choose to help her with the Dad then tried both of their paths. Its nice to see DPC trying to fix what he did at the first seasons ending. Both of their version of dialogue were touching and I felt it. Both doubling back from last patches abysmal confrontation and admitting some regrets... Nice to see our voices being heard from months ago.

Not sure I understand why buying Riona and Camilla through restaurant is condition for having their scenes in Ep5... doesn't really make sense but OK, I guess that is the price to pay for avoiding Quinn like a plague she is.
This is like another blunder from DPC. I also avoid Quinn and it costed like half the scenes. My save was on very good terms with both Riona and Camilla but no DPC wanted another random parameter to get these scenes, truly baffling.

Sage still best girl and steady development from her, loved the dialogues and her little confessions.. Also having first little fight via messages, sincere shit.

Jill is closely following her, amazing content. Just classic perfect girl. Cannot go wrong with her. I cannot choose her between Sage, for now both continues.

I liked the MC joking a lot and being a clown, good quality at writing as always from DPC.

It was nice patch but honestly less than 2 day developed in story for like almost 5 months of development? This will take forever to end with this pace. Hoped for faster plot progression.

Last edited:

santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
I'm getting an error while trying to load the comments in Lily's rooster.Anyone knows how I can fix that? Thanks in advance ❤

jojok121133113

May 28, 2020
Guys please, i need your help. I'm stuck at the point where i have to find the suit. Can someone explain me how to obtain that? is it in tybal's room?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Guys please, i need your help. I'm stuck at the point where i have to find the suit. Can someone explain me how to obtain that? is it in tybal's room?
When facing the upper stairs, click the down arrow and door on the left.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think so as well, with one distinct difference. I think MC's family from his mother's side want to use his being a student in B&R as tax evation, money loudery or standard donations for tax purposes.
Now that could certainly be a fun twist!

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Patch 0.5 thoughts ;

Sage still best girl and steady development from her, loved the dialogues and her little confessions.. Also having first little fight via messages, sincere shit.

Jill is closely following her, amazing content. Just classic perfect girl. Cannot go wrong with her. I cannot choose her between Sage, for now both continues.

I liked the MC joking a lot and being a clown, good quality at writing as always from DPC.

It was nice patch but honestly less than 2 day developed in story for like almost 4 months of development? This will take forever to end with this pace. Hoped for faster plot progression.
:eek:I really didn't notice this till I read your thoughts but your right Jill and Sage are common and inverse of one another, one is sweet while the other is spicy ,both come from wealthy backgrounds but they are both inverse of one another in some aspects and beliefs.

I hope that walkthrough is updated soon
Fan made Walkthrough 0.5

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes