highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so when i try to load my game it gives me a warning and says that the game doesn't support modified game data, anyone know how to bypass this? (i don't have any of the mods installed in this version)

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
I also just finished EP5 and have too many questions that either I didn't get them, or they remain a secret until this day, and I would like to see your theories you may have already discussed, I may be too late, but first, what do you guys think is in that room Bella is hiding in her home?, also why did Jill and Bella "fought" in bed and the background?, and do you think the MC will have a sort of fight with Tommy?
Anyways, great chapter, felt it a bit short but I'll give it a 10/10.
Josy is Tommy's sister and when he finds out about MC fucking his sister or the Heather scene in the hot tub, He's gonna flip.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
so when i try to load my game it gives me a warning and says that the game doesn't support modified game data, anyone know how to bypass this? (i don't have any of the mods installed in this version)
I assume you have used update 0.5 to version 0.42. If version 0.42 has been modified, update 0.5 is incompatible with it and you have to download the whole game.
In case of further modification then be careful. If my presumption is wrong, I don't know.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
idk why people are speculating this will end like Acting Lessons i think DPC is a good enough writer to not make the same ending twice also its a college setting wouldn't fit the theme
I agree it won't end in such a fucked up way like Acting Lessons did but I'm sure there will be some pretty emotional moments along the way. We haven't really had much of that yet at all in BaDIK.

BonesLover

Dec 1, 2019
How do I get the scene with Josy in episode 5?
I broke into the kitchen, but it doesnt give me an option to get the champagne.

4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes