Jul 4, 2017
Nice game, would love to see more from the hot blonde in the flirt app, but are you kidding me, over 7 GB, so final release will be 15 or 20gb? i´ve played tripple a games with less than that?

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
I think Rusty was finally relieved that somebody said what he couldn't have. Such a relief for him.

clystar

May 9, 2019
Nice game, would love to see more from the hot blonde in the flirt app, but are you kidding me, over 7 GB, so final release will be 15 or 20gb? i´ve played tripple a games with less than that?
The game is not a 2D cartoon. The characters also don't have the similar faces on them. The clothes, the shadows, I mean DPC spend every penny on rendering this game. He also writes the story very good. The rooster app, swype have really funny dialogues in them. Hell I would sub his patreon but my country currency suck.

Nov 11, 2019
Ugh, why do people always over exaggerate? No the update isn't only 30 minutes but it's not 6 hours either, Realistically it's between 2-3 hours reading through all the lines with most content completed using saves, cheats, and rollbacks.

This game is amazing so I understand wanting more, but just stop with the BS. Same for you white knights out there... 6 hours my ass :rolleyes:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
so im replaying the game on the Chick Path and it says there's a scene you can get with maya when you ask why shouldn't we kiss im full chick and have all rp points with her but still don't get it?

Dec 20, 2019
I bet my ass that the MC is related to Rusty means the MC`s mother was a Burgmeister ... in many aspects Rusty and the MC seem to be alike...
You mean the hairstyle?

Special renders. Where to find them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like I missed out quite a few. Some looks suspicious like Riona#4 but when i clicked on it it didn't prompt.

You said it Storm...
it will be the perfect Storm that you created :D
Oh I intended to start a pure CHICK playthrough. It will be a shitstorm I assure you.

4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes