• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have 34 hours playtime for BaDIK at my steam account (first 4 seasons).
So do math.;)
The decisive factor is whether you are counting one path or exploring all the possibilities.
Your guess fits perfectly on the first play alone (2-3).
I did are 4 passes (NEUTRAL, DICK, CHICK and the rest of the achievements) on steam
I already knew the game at the time, so my playing was faster.
They are talking about this update (episode 5) not the whole game so far.

Jan 5, 2019
Haha come on. Go to our Discord I'll do my best to help you figure out what's wrong.
You have to move your saves into the new folder. Select your saves from downloads in your internal storege folder from your last played version. Move the saves All of them if you have to the new folder you extracted from the apk link.

d1gimon

Jun 21, 2018
What is up with the timer of these shuffles, it's ridiculous! Most of the time you just end up 2 pieces on the opposite corners where they are supposed to be...

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
hmm Walkthough says if you missed Camilas scene in the last version, did i miss that? which scene was that cause i know i did have the 3some with mona and her

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yet another game where the "side chicks" are way more interesting than the main cast... :cry:
I disagree. I find most of them interesting, specially Maya, Sage, Bella, Jade, Cathy and Quinn.
what the hell isn't there suppose to be a sex scene with camila? i met all the requirments to
Yes there is one. I got it when playing it. Maybe you needed to have sex with her before?

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes