f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Agreed, the game needs to commit to what it is. On the one hand, it spends inordinate effort in Episode 4 to play up how momentous the decision between the MC, Maya and Josy is. But on the other hand, Episode 5 insists nothing was really decided and the MC is still free to bang anything that moves (except non-Bella teachers, for some reason) because Maya and Josy want to take it slow.

As I said before, I sort of get the logic behind Maya's string theory and I think it is likely the game will be watching our actions behind the scenes to figure out if the poly route works. But it would be so much more reasonable if trio agreed to a certain amount of exclusivity and the MC would thus be deliberately cheating should he continue pursuing other girls.

I suspect the problem is that then the game would need to develop a whole new set of non-sexual interactions with the other girls (lest episodes become even shorter for lack of content on each path), and DPC wants to avoid that workload as long as possible. You see a few signs of that kind of interaction in Episode 5, in the Maya/Josy scenes when you reject them, or Sage explaining that guys don't turn her down often. But those scenes were repurposed from the sex scene lead ins, right down to a lot of the dialog. It would take a lot more work to, for example, replace our second date with Jill with a platonic interaction with her.

So I get that there are real world concerns here. But it's just so frustrating how much the game bends over backwards to prevent us from experiencing the logical consequences of the actions the game not only demands we take, but demands we take in such dramatic fashion.

This is why I'm sincerely hoping that, as good as this game is, it will end sooner rather than later. The longer it goes on the worse the strain will get.
BaDIK is not perfect but compared with other games it really sets standards and is the best game of this type I know. I would rather see it go on as it is than have it shut down soon just to give choices in the game more consequences.

It's a common mantra that games are about choices but this usually applies more to games like chess, which have limited content (chessboard, 2 colors, 6 different pieces, ruleset) and where the player creates his own story, and less to VNs with unique prescribed stories and prescribed decisions.

Major decisions with consequences split a story into exclusive paths and so spread the content over more and more different paths, making the story for each path shorter than it would be without decisions (if we assume the same amount of overall content). BaDIK is published in episodes. If all episodes have about the same size (amount of content) and some major decisions, then the later episodes will only feature an exponential number of progressively shorter stories and players will be disappointed and frustrated.

The affinity system (DIK, neutral, CHICK) is probably the best we can get since it is more like a two-/three-lane highway which simply follows the main story and where the player can decide if he drives left, middle or right to see some special landmarks on his journey. The main part of the content (the highway) remains the same for all players. And unless one does an extreme DIK or CHIK playthrough, most will probably end somewhere in the middle (neutral).

If someone has a working concept for a game with 10-20 episodes of fixed size (100%) and at least one major decision per episode I would be interested to see how the (limited) content can be spread over the increasing number of different story arcs in later episodes without stalling the game.

JoshTack

Jan 2, 2019
Since day one playing this game, i knew SAGE is my go to girl,,, she's so smokin' hot, the rendering of her on this game is absolutely amazing,,, she's like a secret gem that you wanna keep and dont wanna loose,,, i think she's more than just an ordinary fuck-buddies, she IS the perfect companion, both of the MC and SAGE are almost in the same route, being cheated at the same time, and by being cheated, they have the same feeling and emotion. Sage definitely my number one girl. the number two spot is almost a tie between Jill and Maya...

PS : i think we need to see Sage doing anal in the next season,,,

for you DrPinkCake, i say thank you very much for creating this amazing game, as anyone said, at first play for the lust stays for the plot

Reactions: Dependable_223
Jan 12, 2019
Then it would be your's list, not his? :WeSmart:
Then you'll want to see this :LUL:
View attachment 679848
Never in my life have i ever been so disgusted and quite frankly insulted at the fucking audacity this man has to even contemplate such trash. This "Tier" list is a sin against God himself and represents everything that is wrong with the world. Maya and Josy belong to the streets.

Last edited:

FapMeister23

Apr 16, 2019
How long does it usually take for a new update to be released? Im still setting up my paypal so i currently have no news on the progress

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Since day one playing this game, i knew SAGE is my go to girl,,, she's so smokin' hot, the rendering of her on this game is absolutely amazing,,, she's like a secret gem that you wanna keep and dont wanna loose,,, i think she's more than just an ordinary fuck-buddies, she IS the perfect companion, both of the MC and SAGE are almost in the same route, being cheated at the same time, and by being cheated, they have the same feeling and emotion. Sage definitely my number one girl. the number two spot is almost a tie between Jill and Maya...

PS : i think we need to see Sage doing anal in the next season,,,

for you DrPinkCake, i say thank you very much for creating this amazing game, as anyone said, at first play for the lust stays for the plot
I like Sage, but I have to say that in the first episode she doesn't look that good. She looks better ep.2 onwards. And in the flashback this episode... Readhead dyed... even redder :ROFLMAO:
How long does it usually take for a new update to be released? Im still setting up my paypal so i currently have no news on the progress
Four of five months. It will be a while.

Reactions: FapMeister23

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So tell me ? who could not resist this moment ??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a special save game so i can always replay this moment over and over again.

To bad i could not do the same to caleb the jock.
If he ever makes a scene where we can do this to Burke himself I'm all for it Tybalt had that coming and Dad is next in line for a punch although I think I'd much rather see Jade do it and then flip him off :LOL:

4-5 months

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Never in my life have i ever been so disgusted and quite frankly insulted the fucking audacity this man has to even contemplate such trash. This is "Tier" list is a sin against God himself and represents everything that is wrong with the world. Maya and Josy belong to the streets.
Uh dude its a game. Calm down, we all like different things in life and women. Life isn't a dick, don't take it so hard :LOL:
If he ever makes a scene where we can do this to Burke himself I'm all for it Tybalt had that coming and Dad is next in line for a punch although I think I'd much rather see Jade do it and then flip him off :LOL:
Guarantee you that if DPC gives us that option my DIK MC will take it :cool:

Reactions: jackofshadows

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

4-5 months
Maybe a huge fight where both burke and Tybolt gets their asses kicked by mc would be epic. Kind like the above but both burke and Tybolt gets a punch at the end.

Dr PinkCake really out did himself again. This now already feels so big and also the different path. This game actually feels bigger then even his previous game.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Anybody afraid of Cathy in episode 6?
Knowing that the students are scared but find her hot may push her more into the dominant direction that was foreshadowed in season 1 dreams and special renders.

ep5_Cathy.jpg

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
Base Profile Screenshot 2020.06.03 - 04.30.54.41.png

I think she's Jill's mom. Her flexibility is SIMPLY AMAZING!
I don't know how people view spoilers, so I'm gonna be vague as to who I'm talking about. You'll know if you played the game

Dec 19, 2019
Anybody afraid of Cathy in episode 6?
Knowing that the students are scared but find her hot may push her more into the dominant direction that was foreshadowed in season 1 dreams and special renders.

View attachment 679933

Since going to talk to Cathy is inevitable in the game, I think Rusty will not leave the presidency, maybe DIKs will receive a punishment or something, but I bet everything that Rusty still holds the presidency.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes