Thunderzzz

May 31, 2018
Did the dev give any hint on how many episodes in total there will be?

Also, just curious, does everyone have their eyes locked on a girl yet? Or is everyone keeping their options open / playing along to see how the story unfolds before deciding? I'm all set on Maya.

*Note: I don't keep track of all the comments here as the amount is insane
I must say i really like Sage.I didn't like her at first because i thought she was the basic bitch cliché , being the president of the HOTs.Also i was playing more like "how iam irl" so i was mostly intoi the chick side because i don't like trouble and tend to ignore it.

But she's quite nice and i think at some point she'll be more than just "fuck buddy" and probably can't get her mind off you.

Seriously i'm shocked that she's been more interesting than Maya which i find to be bland (not bad, just not interesting to me)

Last edited:

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
ı wısh we could use rooster and choose threesome wıth quınn at hots movie nıght and then making it wıth quınn and sage. ı mean durıng the movıe nıght not after that
For me each time I play this one cluck actually feels like one of the biggest missed opportunities for entertaining scenes. I honestly don't think a threesome that night would have made sense. But letting the MC respond to that cluck during the movie scene would have provided three possibly very entertaining scenes. No matter which response he chose you could get all of the girls reactions in one room while Sage is leaning against him unaware he responded.

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
I must say i really like Sage.I didn't like her at first because i thought she was the basic bitch cliché , being the president of the HOTs.Also i was playing more like "how iam irl" so i was mostly intoi the chick side because i don't like trouble and tend to ignore it.

But she's quite nice and i think at some point she'll be more than just "fuck buddy" and probably can't get her mind off you.

Seriously i'm chocked that she's been more interesting than Maya which i find to be bland (not bad, just not interesting to me)
Sage is trouble. The best kind.

Reactions: NoNameNeeded

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Dunno the exact requirements, but I guess you should have had Quinn Riona threesome, and talked about Cathy nude about Riona on Ep.4. Then you confront her and ask what's wrong, give some money to her then boom. Of course, gotta be a DIK. For Maya, just choose to go back to Maya at the party, it's easy

Is that MC's grandfather? He looks too young so maybe just coincidence
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not necessarily has to be same and he looks a bit young to be the granddad but, who knows? Might be after all, skin colour and face kinda resembles him

Chaosscorpio

Jun 9, 2017
Excuse me, can someone pls tell me how to find champagne for my Josy and Maya in Ep five. They're thristy and that hateful batender doesn't serve me alcohold

Mar 9, 2019
Knowing that this epside took about 5 months, is it reasonable that the next update won't be available until November? How many episodes and seasons will DPC take this to?

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Knowing that this epside took about 5 months, is it reasonable that the next update won't be available until November? How many episodes and seasons will DPC take this to?
Last update was feb wasn't it? So it would been obly 4 months.. 3-4 months is the avg dev time for this game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Last update was feb wasn't it? So it would been obly 4 months.. 3-4 months is the avg dev time for this game.
Mid-January, I believe. So this update took just over 4 months, but DPC also worked on bringing the game to Steam during that time so that might have caused it to take longer.

I'd say we're looking at ep 6 being released around September or October.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes