Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I'm a Derek fan,just there for the pussy.I'll leave the drama to the rest gang.Also when you choose between friend's or love them both(josey+Maya) there should be 3rd option dump them both
The third choice is not because the BaDIK story is built around MC and all five LIs. Disabling some of them is like tearing down part of a load-bearing wall.
Otherwise, leave the hatred out of this thread. It's pretty tiring to discuss with people like you.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was writing about how it is coded in the game.

The dialog between Cathy and mc only depends on if they had the sexting event in ep.4 or not. There is no variation for M&J-path in Cathy's lines. Right before the decision point they are talking about Cathy's online presence after the cluck.
If mc is on M&J-path, mc automatically ends the sexting and closes the Cathy-path.
If he is not on M&J-path, he can choose to continue and can get the lewd scene.
I'm well aware of that as well as I have different routes for that. I've already put in a good few hours on each route and I know that's the case with Cathy and M&J.

Mar 19, 2020
I don't know if it was brought up already (so many pages in this thread) - You missed at least two that I'm immediately aware of. Karen Rebecca Johnson seems to be missing, as is Sandy from the Pink Rose.
Oi, thanks for the heads-up. I actually have no idea who Sandy is (totally forgot apparently lmao), but yeah, I only put in the characters that DPC himself had listed in the Character Table you can see from your phone in-game. So I didn't put KRJ in, since she's not there. I guess she's missing because she's not really a character, just a jokey one-off appearance that won't get mentioned again.

And Josy's dad isn't there either!

But yeah, I plan on updating this thing with every new episode. People really be crazy spamming this thread :D

And stay safe man, been talking to some of my friends from the US, it's crazy shit going on

Reactions: Ilhares

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It might already have happened, Maya's talk about strings to me seemed to be saying "You should stop dating other girls because you like us, not because we told you too".
But that's not what she was saying. I think this whole thing made Maya realise that you can attach "strings" to a relationship that aren't always as strong as you think they are and that if you give more weight to them than they actually have, it can hold you back from something else, something that could be better.

You can have an attraction to someone and you can get on well with them, but that doesn't necessarily make it a strong connection. It only becomes a strong connection once you build a solid foundation of love, trust, and care with the other person. Right now, both Maya and Josy, on this path, have that attraction to the MC and he has that attraction to them, but is it stronger than that?

That's the question Maya seems to want all of them to find the answer to, even for her and Josy, because even though it might have felt like they had that strong connection of love, trust, and care, that belief has been shattered by recent events and so they need to take time to rediscover their feelings for each other and if it's truly meant to be for any of them. So she's really saying, "we should only be together because we really want to be, not because we feel we have to be".

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So we can expect that Josy will work at the Pink Rose. First hint - Lily's words about how she would be perfect as a dancer and second - Quinn's dance lesson at the preps mansion
Whatever will Tommy think of that one? Might be an option on the friend's route perhaps? But then again she's now going to have the money that her Dad was holding back so she won't be doing it for that reason.

Mar 19, 2020
Don't play with our feelings :(
Oh, sorry mate! What I meant to say is that KRJ is probably MC's long lost half-sister, which is what Neil was talking about in his messages. Which also means that she becomes a sidekick for the rest of the game and gets into a threeway with Maya and Josy if you're not down their path, or otherwise a threeway with Jill and Bella. She'll be a breakthrough character in the next episode.

By the way, does anyone feel like they want to see DrPinkCake write a sitcom? He's for sure funnier than fucking Chuck Lorre and whoever else is writing that crap.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
But that's not what she was saying. I think this whole thing made Maya realise that you can attach "strings" to a relationship that aren't always as strong as you think they are and that if you give more weight to them than they actually have, it can hold you back from something else, something that could be better.

You can have an attraction to someone and you can get on well with them, but that doesn't necessarily make it a strong connection. It only becomes a strong connection once you build a solid foundation of love, trust, and care with the other person. Right now, both Maya and Josy, on this path, have that attraction to the MC and he has that attraction to them, but is it stronger than that?

That's the question Maya seems to want all of them to find the answer to, even for her and Josy, because even though it might have felt like they had that strong connection of love, trust, and care, that belief has been shattered by recent events and so they need to take time to rediscover their feelings for each other and if it's truly meant to be for any of them. So she's really saying, "we should only be together because we really want to be, not because we feel we have to be".
I know this is probably what DPC intended but in that scene all I did was roll my eyes and think “so even having chosen Maya/Josy he’s still maintaining this facade?”

It came across as less of a natural character development and more delaying the lying down in the bed we made in Ep4.

DPC has to speed up some routes and slow some down for this season. Jumping Sage and Bella ahead if you ignored them and slamming the breaks on Maya/Josy if you chose them. I don’t entirely hate this new “make natural strings” idea Maya has but it’s just coming across as a crutch to explain why they don’t dump the MC for being involved in basically every woman at B&R.

The story needs Maya and Josy to be cool with him dating other women for a little longer and whilst it isn’t insane for them to be acting the way they are it’s just... weird after all the proceeding stuff and the big episode 4 choice. Given how into the MC they are I personally consider this stalling to the detriment of their characters.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Derek triggering the fire alarm/sprinkler to end the preps party might be a reference to AL and another hint that things are different this time. In AL, mc could save only one LI from the fire. Here we see how mc "saves" both Maya and Josy from the (false) fire if on M&J-path.
(If he is not on M&J path but on Sage's path he will "save" Sage. In case mc rejected Sage before, he "saves" M&J.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
did you ordered her from quinn restaurant? you have to fuck her in the glory hole.
Specifically, to unlock the Camila scene you need to have ordered Camila from Quinn's restaurant during Episode 1. That way Quinn will tell you it was Camila during the CUM-petition, and thus Camila will figure she can openly screw the MC now since he already knows about her turning tricks. You also need to have helped Camila and Mona in Episode 3.

Once you have unlocked the scene, I believe you can then convince Camila to fool around with you for free if you had sex with her and Mona in Episode 3.

José Perez

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry guys, I can't trigger the "tequila quest" in Rooster with Lily to send her a message: an exception error occurs.
So this doesn't allow me to ask Derek to distract the bartender and get the bottle of tequila.
I looked for some previous posts and I don't think I'm the only one with this problem. However, I couldn't find any solution.
If this is a bug, is there a patch to solve it ...?
Thanks if you have the solution.

On the other hand, my favorites (for their hidden charms...) in this great game are Jill and Bella. The rest of the characters are very good but those are fantastic. My little grain of sand ... ;)

Take care guys, stay home and healthy.

(Google Translator)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know this is probably what DPC intended but in that scene all I did was roll my eyes and think “so even having chosen Maya/Josy he’s still maintaining this facade?”

It came across as less of a natural character development and more delaying the lying down in the bed we made in Ep4.

DPC has to speed up some routes and slow some down for this season. Jumping Sage and Bella ahead if you ignored them and slamming the breaks on Maya/Josy if you chose them. I don’t entirely hate this new “make natural strings” idea Maya has but it’s just coming across as a crutch to explain why they don’t dump the MC for being involved in basically every woman at B&R.

The story needs Maya and Josy to be cool with him dating other women for a little longer and whilst it isn’t insane for them to be acting the way they are it’s just... weird after all the proceeding stuff and the big episode 4 choice. Given how into the MC they are I personally consider this stalling to the detriment of their characters.
Agreed, the game needs to commit to what it is. On the one hand, it spends inordinate effort in Episode 4 to play up how momentous the decision between the MC, Maya and Josy is. But on the other hand, Episode 5 insists nothing was really decided and the MC is still free to bang anything that moves (except non-Bella teachers, for some reason) because Maya and Josy want to take it slow.

As I said before, I sort of get the logic behind Maya's string theory and I think it is likely the game will be watching our actions behind the scenes to figure out if the poly route works. But it would be so much more reasonable if trio agreed to a certain amount of exclusivity and the MC would thus be deliberately cheating should he continue pursuing other girls.

I suspect the problem is that then the game would need to develop a whole new set of non-sexual interactions with the other girls (lest episodes become even shorter for lack of content on each path), and DPC wants to avoid that workload as long as possible. You see a few signs of that kind of interaction in Episode 5, in the Maya/Josy scenes when you reject them, or Sage explaining that guys don't turn her down often. But those scenes were repurposed from the sex scene lead ins, right down to a lot of the dialog. It would take a lot more work to, for example, replace our second date with Jill with a platonic interaction with her.

So I get that there are real world concerns here. But it's just so frustrating how much the game bends over backwards to prevent us from experiencing the logical consequences of the actions the game not only demands we take, but demands we take in such dramatic fashion.

This is why I'm sincerely hoping that, as good as this game is, it will end sooner rather than later. The longer it goes on the worse the strain will get.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Episode 5 insists nothing was really decided and the MC is still free to bang anything that moves (except non-Bella teachers, for some reason) because Maya and Josy want to take it slow.

As I said before, I sort of get the logic behind Maya's string theory and I think it is likely the game will be watching our actions behind the scenes to figure out if the poly route works. But it would be so much more reasonable if trio agreed to a certain amount of exclusivity and the MC would thus be deliberately cheating should he continue pursuing other girls.
By doing that, DPC simultaniously cater to thouse players who just want their thic cut of content every update w/o too much trouble like reading manuals/keeping more than one save/using mods etc and not adding extra work for himself.

Downside of this is what you've described - basically some growing relationships just making less and less sense as the game goes on. M/J is one thing, at least for now it can be somewhat justified by the fact that they're on their slut hunt weeks but when MC making out with Jill and the next morning groping Bella in sauna feels weird and outright retarded even on full dik path because... THEY'RE CLOSE FRIENDS FOR FUCK SAKE, it has to be stipulated somehow in order to work otherwise this line of actions is fucking doomed.
This is why I'm sincerely hoping that, as good as this game is, it will end sooner rather than later. The longer it goes on the worse the strain will get.
Well said. The longer it goes, the more shit like we've already seen can pile up. Even 3 seasons form seems rough at this point but we'll see.

Reactions: ename144

Dec 20, 2019
I think that's because the semi-Harem nature of the game. DPC doesn't want to close routes so soon, we are still in the beginning of the game and there are more than ten chicks to bang already.

I have three saves:
Josy-Maya (Neutral) + fucking around.
Sage (Massive Dick) + fucking around.
Jill-Bella (Massive Chick)

In Neutral and MD there are girls throwing themselves at the MC left and right.There is no reason to turn any relationships into anything serious.
With Sage this works because you are only fuck buddies, with Maya and Josy it doesn't work that well because there is too much love talks between the three characters. So, yeah, "You can fuck around" doesn't seem right in that path.
I am with you on the 3 saves part, but the more I think about it the more I'm unsure if 3 saves is enough. Here's why:

Josy-Maya (Neutral) + fucking around - Most likely we will have to choose one girl. Not both. The part in episode 5 where Josy's father visits, we already have to pick one of them.
Sage (Massive Dick) + fucking around - Sage is a wild card here. A very wild card. She might end up going back to Chad after all the bruhaha because she still loves him and she pities him.
Jill-Bella (Massive Chick) + fucking around - I still mess around with the main girls because they are too hard to pass by :p, especially Sage. Also playing as Massive CHICK makes me feel sissified and effeminate. I wonder if there are consequences, like Jill don't like MC fucking other girls or her best friend (especially after the first date), or Bella feels guilty fucking her best friend's boy.

It's still too early in the game to tell but I believe we likely will need 5 saves, one for each girl and that girl only with some fucking around. Look at DPC's previous game, 20+ endings with 2 main LI, 1 side, and 1 consolation prize. :eek:

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

Dec 20, 2019
M/J is one thing, at least for now it can be somewhat justified by the fact that they're on their slut hunt weeks but when MC making out with Jill and the next morning groping Bella in sauna feels weird and outright retarded even on full dik path because... THEY'RE CLOSE FRIENDS FOR FUCK SAKE, it has to be stipulated somehow in order to work otherwise this line of actions is fucking doomed.
There will be consequences, we will be judged. We just don't know it yet.

4.80 star(s) 1,523 Votes