Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She don't, it is MC dont get option to fooling around with Cathy in this dialog if he in 3some. Cathy here just checkin in and asks.
Then don't say that Cathy doesn't like cheaters if she's not the one stopping it from going forward. (I know it wasn't you).I haven't played that route, so I don't know how the scene is worded. Still I'd like to have choices and face the consecuences rather than being blocked out of routes without being told why. This game usually greyed out certain outcomes and explained why it did, but since episode 4 it started not showing you all the options (sometimes, some are still greyed out), even the ones you are not allowed to pick.
Any help?
Riona at the start of the first free roam.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Next update will probably be around late September or early October I'm guessing...Wait is well worth it (y) :)

drizzt87

Sep 29, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/update5.rpy", line 1569, in <module>
NameError: name 'bios_history_caleb' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update5.rpyc", line 1569, in script
File "F:\Games\New folder\New folder (23)\BeingADIK-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Games\New folder\New folder (23)\BeingADIK-0.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/update5.rpy", line 1569, in <module>
NameError: name 'bios_history_caleb' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.1
Wed Jun 03 11:13:12 2020

I get this report after the scene with Caleb outside the AAA house
Anyone else with the same problem

liecmieru

Apr 7, 2020
Not sure if this has been discussed before as this thread has so many pages but what are the basic different routes one has to take/do in order to experience/see all game and scenes?

From what I can understand -
1) Massive DIK route - all HOT scenes, Sage, Jade, up to this point also Bella(no Maya&Josy, some Jill scenes unavailable)
2) Massive CHICK route - you get Maya and Josy + some Jill scenes.

So am I missing anything? Are there any other benefits of doing CHICK route? And am I missing any other more specific routes in order to get some scenes etc? I hope my question is understandable. :)

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Dec 20, 2019
Not sure if this has been discussed before as this thread has so many pages but what are the basic different routes one has to take/do in order to experience/see all game and scenes?

From what I can understand -
1) Massive DIK route - all HOT scenes, Sage, Jade, up to this point also Bella(no Maya&Josy, some Jill scenes unavailable)
2) Massive CHICK route - you get Maya and Josy + some Jill scenes.

So am I missing anything? Are there any other benefits of doing CHICK route? And am I missing any other more specific routes in order to get some scenes etc? I hope my question is understandable. :)
For the main LIs, just develop their RPs and you should be fine. I just played Massive CHICK route and still get Sage as FB. Jade not so sure because I rejected her in the class in EP 3 and was not offered again. But most the HOT scenes, Pink Rose chicks require DIK. There is not many Jill scenes anyway and the only notable scene is the shower scene which requires CHICK affinity.

Last edited:

liecmieru

Apr 7, 2020
@AvatarStormBringer (can`t seem to figure out how to quote here)

I see. So essentially, up to this point, the only actual reason for doing the CHICK path is to get Maya and Josie? I do get that there may be more of a reason further down the line, but currently the couple of Jill scenes + CHICK dialogue differences don`t really qualify as enough of a reason to do the whole play-through again in my opinion.

Thanks for the reply btw.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
@AvatarStormBringer (can`t seem to figure out how to quote here)

I see. So essentially, up to this point, the only actual reason for doing the CHICK path is to get Maya and Josie? I do get that there may be more of a reason further down the line, but currently the couple of Jill scenes + CHICK dialogue differences don`t really qualify as enough of a reason to do the whole play-through again in my opinion.

Thanks for the reply btw.
For now a DIK MC seems to be able to get Isabella and Jill just fine, except for a few scenes. For now.

Reactions: liecmieru
Jul 26, 2018
Can Someone tell me how to cause an accident to unlock kitchen at preps party? the walkthrough says click the WC in the toilet dont know what that means i can only click on the toilet but does nothing

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think it’s forced nature is the root of the problems. I’ve long suspected the route was written as optional and retroactively made the central plot. The fact it’s forced creates a lot of these issues people are raising in my opinion.

Ive zero evidence for it actually being a rewrite but as many people are saying here there’s a forced superficiality to it all that is incongruous with the overall writing. They occasionally act like they’re all desperately in love with one another but because it’s a central route we haven’t chosen (or can outright reject) the plot line exists in a bizarre limbo where they have to maintain nothing is serious between everyone.

MC’s reaction to the lies in Ep4 are that of someone much more invested than the game maintains. The girls are much more into the MC than the “let natural strings form” bollocks lets on. Nobody elaborates and they’re constantly holding back. everytime they build up steam or approach character development the brakes are slammed on lest the neutral route get too serious.

It’s inconsistent and it feels like they’ve stripped back a lot of everyone’s feelings to make the route more “neutral” so you’re not inherently cheating on any other route. I thought actively choosing them would fix this in Ep5 and they undeniably did get better... somewhat. Still not enough.

I think Maya/Josy suffer because their route has been hamstrung by being unavoidable.
I think that's because the semi-Harem nature of the game. DPC doesn't want to close routes so soon, we are still in the beginning of the game and there are more than ten chicks to bang already.

I have three saves:
Josy-Maya (Neutral) + fucking around.
Sage (Massive Dick) + fucking around.
Jill-Bella (Massive Chick)

In Neutral and MD there are girls throwing themselves at the MC left and right.There is no reason to turn any relationships into anything serious.
With Sage this works because you are only fuck buddies, with Maya and Josy it doesn't work that well because there is too much love talks between the three characters. So, yeah, "You can fuck around" doesn't seem right in that path.
Any help?
Riona at the preps party, give her money.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Which is weird, who could she possibly know if we are in a relationship or not? That's a problem I had with this game before, sometimes it feels like the girls are doing metagame and making decisions based on things that they couldn't possibly know.
Some out of the box thinking here but it could be with how we have interacted with Maya in previous updates in her class and she's just assumed that there is somehing going on between the MC and Maya that's what Cathy might be thinking not to say that she is right though.

Reactions: Stark9999999
4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes