Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
cool. good, i had to do the math to figure out how is that possible LOL.. I did, 7-7 , and an 8-7, on my neutrals.
I've never bothered with a Neutral run. I have 2 runs, 1 all Chick main choices-Chick affinity-mostly Chick choices unless it has a RP attached then odds are I did that with all 3 branches depending on where you slept. 1 all DIK main choices-DIK affinity-mostly DIK choices unless a RP attached with all 3 branches. SO no matter what I can see everything plus all the little side scenes.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Interesting, Hmmm, we should really deffine what we consider CHICK route or Dick route :D .
was you Affinity Chick too? :)
The way I see it there are 5 ways you can play. Purist routes only Chick or only DIK choices. Majority mixed routes, a few DIK choices and majority Chick to still be considered a Chick or few Chick choices and majority DIK choices to still be considered a DIK, and balanced mixed to stay Neutral.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The way I see it there are 5 ways you can play. Purist routes only Chick or only DIK choices. Majority mixed routes, a few DIK choices and majority Chick to still be considered a Chick or few Chick choices and majority DIK choices to still be considered a DIK, and balanced mixed to stay Neutral.
And at this point only 2 really matter unless you want to try to get everything in one run. I'm not even sure you could do that because I don't think you can swing the score that much in time for certain events. I don't see a point for a neutral run because there is no scenes just for neutrals. Mostly DIK/CHICK and with the exception of Maya's fingering scene none of them require less than MAX score on either side. Only that one scene can you not be max CHICK, you have to be Huge or under.

Edit - By your 5 chart I do the Majority mixed as far as choices go but all the main choices are one or the other

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I've never bothered with a Neutral run. I have 2 runs, 1 all Chick main choices-Chick affinity-mostly Chick choices unless it has a RP attached then odds are I did that with all 3 branches depending on where you slept. 1 all DIK main choices-DIK affinity-mostly DIK choices unless a RP attached with all 3 branches. SO no matter what I can see everything plus all the little side scenes.
Cool. I don't like the system to be honest, you just described perfectly fine how black and white the whole it is. that is why i have neutral, not even for the scene, but for story perspective, not realy depending on stats but my personal preferences. although, my new main Neutral i just did form base one, a whole new save, is a little bit more on the RP point stats.
but i hope i can maintain the balance, life is not black and white :D.
but your idea is definitely not bad. but this black and white , is what lead to the inconsistency of the story.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Cool. I don't like the system to be honest, you just described perfectly fine how black and white the whole it is. that is why i have neutral, not even for the scene, but for story perspective, not realy depending on stats but my personal preferences. although, my new main Neutral i just did form base one, a whole new save, is a little bit more on the RP point stats.
but i hope i can maintain the balance, life is not black and white :D.
but your idea is definitely not bad. but this black and white , is what lead to the inconsistency of the story.
I agree with you. Real life doesn't work that way, too many shades of grey out there. Even the biggest DIK can do Chick things and vice versa. However I can flub the system with small choices and still keep the major and affinity staying in the right portion.

Edit - At this point I honestly don't think RP has anything to do with the game. All the scenes seem to lean on Affinity and previous choices/actions. Example the first Sage boob job that if you made out with her at the party she takes off her top and does it giving you 100% scene but if you went home to Maya or found Sara you still get the boob job but she leaves her shirt on giving you the scene at 50%. I'm betting on it will affect the ending you get with the girls.

Last edited:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Whilst I can totally understand DPC wanting to have branches and to make choices have consequences by locking out certain LIs early on, at the end of the day they're just one man and for a game of this scale, having so many branches and variations to the story was probably a mistake. It's like with A Wife and Mother; it's a visually good game with a fairly good story, but suffers from having to deal with too many branches and side characters.

So, yeah, I agree that this episode did make it seem they were getting the story back on to a single track to make it easier going forward, but I guess they were also betting on there not being too many people who have turned down Bella because, I mean, just look at her...

Bella is my personal favorite, all the girls are hot. But I really am interested in her story, and her attitude I also like. It would be my goal to get her to laugh, because she seems like she needs a good laugh.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
And at this point only 2 really matter unless you want to try to get everything in one run. I'm not even sure you could do that because I don't think you can swing the score that much in time for certain events. I don't see a point for a neutral run because there is no scenes just for neutrals. Mostly DIK/CHICK and with the exception of Maya's fingering scene none of them require less than MAX score on either side. Only that one scene can you not be max CHICK, you have to be Huge or under.

Edit - By your 5 chart I do the Majority mixed as far as choices go but all the main choices are one or the other
You say that now about neutral then DPC hits us with some exclusive neutral content. xD

For me I have a few different playthroughs as well. The first playthrough is the blind playthrough where I make choices I would make and let the whatever happens, happen. After that, I have a pure Chick and a pure DIK save to see what I missed.

Dec 22, 2017
Not the place to really say this, but I had a point to make about Acting Lessons. A lot of people were upset about that Acting Lessons twist, and rightfully so, I completely understand why people felt the way they did, but I personally didn't have that big of an issue with it. I love game with choices in them, story is paramount for me and I've made a lot of tough choices in my gaming life, so when this portion of the game came along it wasn't that big of a deal to me.

Now part of it was because Melissa is my baby, not to many LI's in game have captivated me like her, I liked Megan but she was a distant second for me. So yeah a threesome route would have been cool, I pretty much had my mind made up a few updates before I had to make a choice that I would eventually choose Melissa.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Not the place to really say this, but I had a point to make about Acting Lessons. A lot of people were upset about that Acting Lessons twist, and rightfully so, I completely understand why people felt the way they did, but I personally didn't have that big of an issue with it. I love game with choices in them, story is paramount for me and I've made a lot of tough choices in my gaming life, so when this portion of the game came along it wasn't that big of a deal to me.
My beef, and that of some others, wasn't just that there was a choice. Sometimes bad things happen, choices must be made.
The beef came when you couldn't save Melissa at all unless you were fucking her. That was bullshit.

That's why everybody is strongly hoping DPC has learned and won't make a similar foolish setup in BaDIK.

Reactions: ename144
Dec 22, 2017
My beef, and that of some others, wasn't just that there was a choice. Sometimes bad things happen, choices must be made.
The beef came when you couldn't save Melissa at all unless you were fucking her. That was bullshit.

That's why everybody is strongly hoping DPC has learned and won't make a similar foolish setup in BaDIK.
I actually didn't know that, I don't see how I would play that game and not fuck Melissa though, but that's just me.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
You say that now about neutral then DPC hits us with some exclusive neutral content. xD

For me I have a few different playthroughs as well. The first playthrough is the blind playthrough where I make choices I would make and let the whatever happens, happen. After that, I have a pure Chick and a pure DIK save to see what I missed.
he better Do.:D

and yeah I do the same :). so far every main girl is available with Neutral affinity, I hope it's still that way, and, most of the other lewds scenes are with side girls that require Dik, or massive dik status. in ep 5 there is 2 scene that require this, and both are side girls thank god.
You can have , Riona, Camila, Lily, Sage, Maya/Josy. and something with Bella i don't know if she require chick stuff or not, I'm not interested in her.

Hopefully this will stay this way, it's makes the most sense to me. surely missing out one or two lewd scene is kind of a let down, but the system is shit, may be he realized that, after couple of episodes, and thats why there is more levity.

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes