ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's fucking hilarious how do I get that reaction from Jill? I don't remember an option to tell Cathy that or is it a DIK MC thing?
It happens automatically as long as the MC has enough DIK points (points, not affinity). 15 was enough, but I don't know what the actual number is.

MrManager

There's Always Money In The Banana Stand
Donor
Jun 17, 2017
This was a good update, i think it becomes easier to criticize the content when you play only this game.
While i waited for the update to drop, i played so many other games; all of which were varied by quality and then i played the update and it reminded me how much Dr Pinkcake has rasied the bar for Adult VNs.
I can only hope that he continues to innovate and push the envelope through his artistic expression.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I think there will be an option for a one on one relationship with either Maya or Josy. With the fact at the end of part 4 there is even choice to not sleep with the both at the same time, to me is already leaving a path open for it.

And in episode 5 if you didn't get to be with them because of of DIK alignment, at least Josy seems like she wants you to. And I don't believe Maya and Josy's relationship is that solid. It's very strange to me that Josy isn't upset that Maya just fucked off after her talk with her dad. And also Maya is jealous of Josy's relationship with her dad.

And also with Maya, her personality to me is very submissive, she's a follower not a leader. So I wouldn't be that surprised if the MC could sway her.

I think a Dik relationship with Josy may be a possibility?

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is it just me, or do you guys think that the game is giving you hints that you could carry on your relationship with either Josy or Maya without the other? Or is Dr. PinkCake just teasing us? I mean I know it seems unlikely because you couldn't possibly do that without breaking one's heart, but it would be great for someone like me who is not interested in a 3-way relationship.
The fact that you can choose to go back to one or the other is pretty telling, and that on both paths they give the MC a good idea of their feelings for him. So I reckon it will be possible to focus more on one of them for those who just want one of them. However, I guess it all depends on the variables involved with these types of events and how that might effect things.

This choice, for example, has different variables depending on the path. The friendship path has variables "ep5_feelingsForJosy" and "ep5_feelingsForMaya", and the threesome path has "ep5_fucked_josy" and "ep5_fucked_maya", so perhaps whichever one is labeled as "True" might have an effect on future events and choices leading to different paths. However, the scrappy mod now has a section to adjust certain important variables, like whether or not you're in a relationship with M & J, but these ep 5 variables do not appear there on either path. So either they're not that important, or it's too early to tell if they're important and it's why they're not changeable in the mod yet.

If RP still mean anything, then you can get some for both of them at the same time by dancing with them on the threesome path and other moments like who you call when at Bella's and the picnic allow you to get separate points, but you can still get most of them for both M & J. I only missed out on one point for Maya in this episode by not calling her and am only one point off her maximum whilst I managed to max out Josy's points.

Personally, I hope DPC will make it so that we can get a threesome route with them, and so if every M&J choice is going to be a one-or-other sort of thing, then they could make it so that you have to balance M & J events to get a threesome path, or if you just want one of them then you simply choose all or most of one girl's events.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2019
And in episode 5 if you didn't get to be with them because of of DIK alignment, at least Josy seems like she wants you to. And I don't believe Maya and Josy's relationship is that solid. It's very strange to me that Josy isn't upset that Maya just fucked off after her talk with her dad. And also Maya is jealous of Josy's relationship with her dad.
I think there is a reason why the relationship between Josy and Maya is not so solid.
MC has four choices at the end of this game about the MC-Maya-Josy relationship
1. MC and they are only in friendship and they are in a monogamous relationship
2. MC and they get into a polygamous relationship
3. MC only stays with Josy
4. MC only stays with Maya

If you just stay in friendship with them, the relationship will repair itself, maybe MC has a little influence on solving the problems with Maya's father, but nothing too big.
If you want a polyamorous ending, you will have a greater influence on their lives and their problems, as if you were a gear that makes their relationship easier
And if you only want Josy or only Maya, the fact that their relationship is not so solid makes it easier for you to make one of them become more in love with MC and enter into a monogamous relationship with him, of course it will still be sad when one of them takes the another of the relationship, but MC's love will be greater than Josy's love for Maya and vice versa.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Still not sure how to feel about Maya and Josy. The funny thing is I like Maya on her own, but anything that has to do with whole secret lesbian relationship just drags her down for me. Never really cared for Josy so I don't have much of an opinion on her.
Me too, i still prefer Maya over Josy

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Still not sure how to feel about Maya and Josy. The funny thing is I like Maya on her own, but anything that has to do with whole secret lesbian relationship just drags her down for me. Never really cared for Josy so I don't have much of an opinion on her.
Me too, i still prefer Maya over Josy
Maya's special renders in this update were lit. fire_1f525.png fire_1f525.png :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Is it just me, or do you guys think that the game is giving you hints that you could carry on your relationship with either Josy or Maya without the other? Or is Dr. PinkCake just teasing us? I mean I know it seems unlikely because you couldn't possibly do that without breaking one's heart, but it would be great for someone like me who is not interested in a 3-way relationship.
Yeah there are both gameplay points and story points that make me think a path with just one of them is going to be possible. At the moment it looks like agreeing to be friends is the way to go for a solo path but there is some things hinting at it in the 3-way path too. I'm more open to the 3-way relationship path after episode 5 then I was at the end of episode 4 but I'd still like to go for Maya only.

Reactions: Only4You

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
is there any updated poll on fan favourite/most popular gals?

i'm starting to like certain side characters more than some main gals (i'm looking at you, Heather) ^_^

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah there are both gameplay points and story points that make me think a path with just one of them is going to be possible. At the moment it looks like agreeing to be friends is the way to go for a solo path but there is some things hinting at it in the 3-way path too. I'm more open to the 3-way relationship path after episode 5 then I was at the end of episode 4 but I'd still like to go for Maya only.
I hope the solo path is only available if you pick the more than friends with them.
if you rejected by them or rejected them, you should not deserve this opinion. creating this story of them feeling regret if they rejected you, is really feeling like DPC bending the knee how long before the patreon and discord decide what is the story ?
Maybe this is why peoples dont think its make sense their behaviour, in EP 5, if they are rejected the MC . because DPC bend the knee.

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
In the threesome route you have to see from now on if you have to choose one over the other as a step in episode 5 and how it might affect how Maya or Josy feel depending on which one you choose if. Jealousy will play an important role.

chacka

May 29, 2020
I just wanted to say a few things about "Being a DIK "
This was top tier for this type of game, its a *10*
Story was fun and interesting, the puzzles are good, most of the toons are really well made.

(Making "toons/models" is something I like to work on although Im new to F95 zone I have messed around with some of editors in other games using the same engine ?, I would be interested in making more or helping with this, if theres some kind of editor here)

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes