ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I just did another one and I couldn't get the scene I don't know what the hell is going on, and i have $$$$$ in the pocket, in the walktrough says it only takes $$
I dont know man
I fucked her in the glory hole. I helped her and Mona in ep, 3. I take photo of their ass in ep4 , I asked them about outdoor sex, when they offered their help for me, and that is pretty much. oh
yeah and Mona slaped me , I'm kind of nice with every girl :) Neutral affinity, but curently dick status, may be that is the reason, i dont know.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not at the moment. We still have anywhere from 7-15 episodes left, so there's plenty of time for it to advance beyond being FBs.
And it's probably about to happen. I think we are close to that moment where girls will start demanding exclusivity.
To be fair... you’ve got to get a little meta with this and think how much of a shit fit people throw at the whole “those three letters”.

the discord was unhappy at them kissing at the end of Ep4. People reaaaaallly don’t like it when characters are sexual with anyone other than the MC. Lesbian gets more of a pass but you’ll notice nobody shows any affection to anyone but the MC. All partners are either absent or in a dead bedroom.

Most of the cast are cheating on their partner with MC but nobody is cheating on MC with their partner. Maya/Josy not being up in each other’s business might be a choice to keep the peace over actually being a desired and intended character trait.

I’m not disagreeing with you, just raising a point.
Personally my complaints (and I think most of the people's) about them kissing right after rejecting you, not them just kissing each other. They are very sexual towards each other in the sexy car watch and I haven't heard anyone complain about it.
Is it just me, or do you guys think that the game is giving you hints that you could carry on your relationship with either Josy or Maya without the other? Or is Dr. PinkCake just teasing us? I mean I know it seems unlikely because you couldn't possibly do that without breaking one's heart, but it would be great for someone like me who is not interested in a 3-way relationship.
I hinted that a Josy DIK path would make some sense, that it wouldn't make much sense for her to just forget like that. It even looks like that if you talk with her in her room after they reject you it feels even like a bit of retconning that scene. I'm fairly sure it will happen.

I dont know man
I fucked her in the glory hole. I helped her and Moan in ep, 3. I take photo of their ass in ep4 , I asked them about outdoor sex, when they offered their help for me, and that is pretty much. oh
yeah and Mona slaped me , I'm kind of nice with every girl :) Neutral affinity, but curently dick status, may be that is the reason, i dont know.
Moan :ROFLMAO: (Sorry, that made me laugh).

(the scene will be cut short if you havan't gone through Camila's scene in the previous version and you haven't ordered Camila from Quinn's restaurant, if both conditions are fullfilled you will get the option of paying Camila for sex, you'll need to have at least 2 $. you will also be able to fuck her for free if you had sex with her and Mona in v0.3, to do that pick the option 'Fuck Quinn' when prompted

That's what the unofficial guide says about Camila.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Start by figuring out her real name. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As mentioned above don't be in a relationship, Cathy doesn't do cheaters. Also i think you need to have phone sex with her before.
Which is weird, who could she possibly know if we are in a relationship or not? That's a problem I had with this game before, sometimes it feels like the girls are doing metagame and making decisions based on things that they couldn't possibly know.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Which is weird, who could she possibly know if we are in a relationship or not? That's a problem I had with this game before, sometimes it feels like the girls are doing metagame and making decisions based on things that they couldn't possibly know.
She don't, it is MC dont get option to fooling around with Cathy in this dialog if he in 3some. Cathy here just checkin in and asks.

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
ı wısh we could use rooster and choose threesome wıth quınn at hots movie nıght and then making it wıth quınn and sage. ı mean durıng the movıe nıght not after that

Dec 20, 2019
I realized,if you select 1st option,it will be harem route?
"Supposedly", until like some episodes later you realize you were lead on by DPC. Lesson learned from AL.

I think Maya/Josy suffer because their route has been hamstrung by being unavoidable.
Which leads me to a question, if I chose not to develop their RPs, will I still be forced to love them or have sex with them? Like Melisa? What about after I pick the friendzone route? I know they will still cry on why MC treats them so well and they still cannot let go.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Start by figuring out her real name. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As mentioned above don't be in a relationship, Cathy doesn't do cheaters. Also i think you need to have phone sex with her before.
Have sex with her on the phone,...
And in what Chapter should this be done?

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes